Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sillyjilly

Wow, is this confirmed?  What a tragedy.  Wasn't Dan very young, like late 20's early 30's? 

im wondering if this is some sick joke as well, he was very young.  We all need more info .  We wait.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

im wondering if this is some sick joke as well, he was very young.  We all need more info .  We wait.

Yes he was young ( at least from the pic)......I agree it'd be good to get more info. And if it's a sick joke... Well... No comment ( useless).

I can't even begin to think of how to respond to this. He was one of the few that I really had the utmost respect for. My condolences and prayers go out to his family.

He was one of the best in our community ( Dinarland) and will be sorely missed.

RSS

• Upvote 17

Very very sad news  but  it is  true - the post came straight from his own  blog DD -  I  also chatted with Stryker just a while ago - he did not know at the time so he made some calls and  got confirmation -  it is truly a sad day in the Dinar Community

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Very very sad news  but  it is  true - the post came straight from his own  blog DD -  I  also chatted with Stryker just a while ago - he did not know at the time so he made some calls and  got confirmation -  it is truly a sad day in the Dinar Community

wow, thanks for the confirmation so sad.  R.I.P

• Upvote 4