Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Chat 6-12-2013

TexasGranny

Hello Adam, I have noticed a few people losing heart in this investment, I for one will continue to wait. Ramadan starts very soon and I beleive that if there is no RV by then we will be waiting until next year. I beleive that the RV will happen some day, what do you think?

• Upvote 1

With respect to you always I was just wondering why as time passes in the event it seems like your chat with us get shorter and shorter than compared to just 2 years ago. The questions comsume on your chat more space than the info you have for us. Just a question that I have been wondering for some time and thank you for your web site it is a blessing.

• Upvote 6

Hello Mr M. I remember your explaination of the rv a few years ago and that the rate proposed would be as much as 10cents. With the trouble in iraq,

what do you propose for the new realistic rate would be if we rv soon..Like in July after Chapter 7 is lifted or converted to Chapter 6. Thanks

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam. Just one question for you today. I keep reading about paying special attention to this month of June. In shirt sleeve language (AKA Answers For Dummies) Is this just another buildup that will fall apart at the end of the month or is there something different this time. I'm beginning to believe that there is no power on this Earth that could bring enough pressure to bare on Iraq to make them change the value of it's money.

• Upvote 4

Hi Adam,

We have seen a lot of things happening in past weeks/months.  The Iraqis have known for many years(according to their plans) what needed to be done to complete this 

RV.  Why does it seem like all these issues are new ones to them?  I am sorry I don't have the exact article to reference but the one I am referring to stated it has been 49 months since this plan started;  April 2009 until June 2013 is 49 months. The article stated it would be completed in June 2013. Your thoughts please.  thanks

Good Morning Adam

By now everyone knows about the big meeting between Barzini and Maliki, my question is which Barzini did Maliki meet with?

I saw a picture of the son I believe sitting with Maliki but also know that  daddy Barzini said he would not meet face to face with M until 140 was given, Erbil  implemented --do you have any info about this?

Thank you Adam

Good morning Adam, with all the news out there lately,

Urgent. Kuwaiti Prime Minister to visit Iraq tomorrow to sign a number of agreements

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151005-urgent-kuwaiti-prime-minister-to-visit-iraq-tomorrow-to-sign-a-number-of-agreements/#ixzz2VwiR4jw2

redenominated banknotes slated for July 2013

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151000-redenominated-banknotes-slated-for-july-2013/

The Iraqi Government formed a Committee to set the value of the Iraqi dinar

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150997-the-iraqi-government-formed-a-committee-to-set-the-value-of-the-iraqi-dinar/#ixzz2Vwir7eg5

And the meeting between Maliki and Barzani with the issue of HCL, I'm so excited that I 

could fly if I didn't sit on my hands. 

Question is simple, ARE YOU PUMPED MY FRIEND. 

Adam,

I can neither confirm or deny that this is to finish the particulars in regards to Chapter 7, can you? please elaborate.

Urgent. Kuwaiti Prime Minister to visit Iraq tomorrow to sign a number of agreements

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151005-urgent-kuwaiti-prime-minister-to-visit-iraq-tomorrow-to-sign-a-number-of-agreements/#ixzz2VxpQbamA

Kuwaiti Prime Minister in Baghdad tomorrow

http://www.xendan.or...ara=12781&Jor=2

Article 140

Chapter 7

7 Points agreement

Is there anything else we're missing? HCL is a given, but there has been movement.  

Bring us up to speed, and wrap this son of a biatch up for us....

I feel that we're no longer claiming to see how high we go; we're up there and I feel we're about to look over the edge of that coaster before we head down....What the out come when we hit bottom, well that remains to be determine. After a few years things are getting good.

Thanks,

Tom Riddle