Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So apparently even hollywood is making fun of dinar holders lol.....

Just randomly watching the movie Hit and Run and they are digging up money they stole and one of the guys jokingly asks him what he is going to do with the money since they know the serial numbers on the bills. He answers he is going to Iraq.....lol....(you know where this is going)  So he asks him if he is buying dinar lol.....I definately immediately started laughing....couldnt help myself.....and the guy mentions that if it revalues to the Kuwaiti dinar, every 1000 dollars he spends will turn into millions.....

Hahaha....guess anyone who owns dinar is now the butt of jokes from even hollywood.....Im beginning to think we all are crazy for buying into this hype......

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Just randomly watching the movie Hit and Run and they are digging up money they stole and one of the guys jokingly asks him what he is going to do with the money since they know the serial numbers on the bills. He answers he is going to Iraq.....lol....(you know where this is going)  So he asks him if he is buying dinar lol.....I definately immediately started laughing....couldnt help myself.....and the guy mentions that if it revalues to the Kuwaiti dinar, every 1000 dollars he spends will turn into millions.....

Hahaha....guess anyone who owns dinar is now the butt of jokes from even hollywood.....Im beginning to think we all are crazy for buying into this hype......

Maybe you should just sell your dinar. That way you can leave and persue other Investments. I kind of get tired of your negative attitude. I speak for no one but myself.

pp

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

Somebody Started A Thread Last Year When The Movie Was In Theater's - Here's A Link If Anyone's Interested ...

About 15 minutes in, at a quick scene cut, Dax Shepard's character, Charlie Bronson/Yul Perrkins, is heard explaining to Kristen Bell's character, Annie, his girlfriend, "The Iraqi dinar is going to trade at the level of the Kuwaiti dinar. Right now, it's trading at 1000 to the dollar."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/126618-movie-hit-and-run/#ixzz2VliAmR6U

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Somebody Started A Thread Last Year When The Movie Was In Theater's - Here's A Link If Anyone's Interested ...

About 15 minutes in, at a quick scene cut, Dax Shepard's character, Charlie Bronson/Yul Perrkins, is heard explaining to Kristen Bell's character, Annie, his girlfriend, "The Iraqi dinar is going to trade at the level of the Kuwaiti dinar. Right now, it's trading at 1000 to the dollar."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/126618-movie-hit-and-run/#ixzz2VliAmR6U

:D :D :D

LOL.....guess I missed that one!! Its still funny......and the movie aint too bad either!!

Thanks thug.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

LOL. That's funny. They'll see one day that the joke's on them! lol. 

Edited by saradise
  • Upvote 4

Maybe you should just sell your dinar. That way you can leave and persue other Investments. I kind of get tired of your negative attitude. I speak for no one but myself.

pp

If you cant laugh at that you should get out more.......dont take it so personal....if your offended by it, there is a problem within yourself....

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 13

I would shut this thread down, Bump. Just my opinion. This threads going to turn into a cock fight. 

I thought it was funny....no one is fighting.....if someone takes this thread too personal they can ignore it......

I just thought it was random as hell and I would share it....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Dinar Redenomination To Cost Iraq Billions

Posted on 11 September 2012. Tags: Investment

The process of scrapping old dinars and deleting zeros from Iraq’s currency to replace it with more manageable numbers could cost the country billions, according to Ahmed Faizullah, the deputy chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee.

Redenominating is up to Iraq’s central bank, but it would cause chaos for government by redenominating after it has set an annual budget in the existing denomination. That’s why no redenomination will take place in 2013 and maybe 2014 as well.

Removing zeroes makes it easier print money, read it and add it up, and reduces the need to cart around too many notes to pay for goods and services in a country that relies almost wholly on cash. Iraq puts just 1% of all its transactions on credit card.

Although cutting zeros adds to costs and confusion, Faizullah says: “It is basically the process of currency switching and common people will take some time to get used to it. That is all.”

As Fabil Nabi, Iraq’s deputy finance minister, helpfully confirmed for some confused, amateur currency investors, “eliminating zeros from Iraq’s currency will not increase the value of Iraqi dinars.”

really how many people use carts to go shopping .. so whats real about this article

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a docile human in my personal life. I'm not a fan of misleading members regarding this investment. Let's not imply that the peeps in Hollywood are in the know.

must we spell out every joke for you..........reread my post and wait for the light bulb......

• Upvote 4

pp

so because keepm actually understands the terminology and possibilities of this speculation, you find him negative in attitude because you understand neither? 

• Upvote 2