Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX Values at Zero?

unirod

I have never posted before but can anyone explain why the ISX is showing Zero closed values on all the company listings? I have never seen this before and the market is closed.

Certainly a bit unusual. You are obviously referring to the ISX website. On Mubasher the closing prices are still displayed but what is strange there is that on the list of traded stocks for yesterday the 'last trade' column has been set to zero. It wasn't like that mid session yesterday.

The other strange thing is both ISX and Mubasher show the index close at 122.8. The graph on Mubasher shows the close at 126.6. When I looked yesterday about mid session the index was about 125 point something, consistant with the graph.

Wonder if they will open today, and if so , what will we see.

• Downvote 1

This is the first time, I have seen this too. Maybe a reset in the market?

Thanks for the reassurance I'm not crazy. Where are you Rightsonword or Zul? any comments?

Certainly a bit unusual. You are obviously referring to the ISX website. On Mubasher the closing prices are still displayed but what is strange there is that on the list of traded stocks for yesterday the 'last trade' column has been set to zero. It wasn't like that mid session yesterday.

The other strange thing is both ISX and Mubasher show the index close at 122.8. The graph on Mubasher shows the close at 126.6. When I looked yesterday about mid session the index was about 125 point something, consistant with the graph.

Thanks too sandyf. I always appreciate your insight.

Well this is interesting. Last night I was going to sell a stock, but it displayed zero like ya'll stated, but most of the other stock still listed close prices. Now none are showing close prices.

On Rabee Securities, either the high or low is listed for 6/9/2013, but no close price. Some are listed as 0.0. Never seen this before. Could be a glitch or could be something else. Guess we'll find out in a couple of hours.

Opened as normal. Index opened at 126.17 in line with the graph for yesterday. ISX website still showing 122.8.

• Downvote 1