Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Are Not A Christian If You Support Barrack Obama

sportfisher

How many times must you forgive?

http://biblehub.com/matthew/18-21.htm

I'll accept that, and take it to mean we are not going to try anything stupid.

Jesus NEVER said anything about going back for more though.

I'm sure He never intended for us to be into masochism.

Also, He Never said anyone should LIKE it, so how the heck can anyone justify SUPPORTING IT?

You can't put that verse into a bottle and ignore all the rest.

Over and over we are instructed to not live in evil, to defend the Lord, to do EVERYTHING we can help.

Also, o is pushing you to choose, Jesus or him.

I'm sure I don't have to talk about that.

Now, don't start thinking I'm saying anyone needs to support the GOP just because it isn't the dems.

The GOP is just as evil as the dems.

I was until recently in an elected position in the republican party.

I was one of many that tied to reform the party from within.

I have worked to reform politics for years.

I finally threw in the towel.

Resigned three weeks ago.

The GOP's whole strategy seems to be one of waiting for the dems to mess up so bad they will be voted in.

Thats a whole different topic.

While I accept we must endure this oppression, we were never instructed to promote it.

There is no verse in the Bible telling us to destroy our lives for any worldly king.

• Upvote 5

Wow DiverMaster... I wish you would have prevailed... As I sit here thinking, what would I do in your position to change things.... I'd have to say, I'm not sure (and would have to think about that more). Of course I'm starting from a foundation that thinks the government has morphed into this organic morass that has consumed both republican and democrat to the extent they are now essentially one and the same. There is so very little difference between them at the end of the day, when you start truly looking at who voted for what laws (or who even read what they voted for). I've seen despicable, reprehensible, immoral,  inexcusable action on BOTH sides of the aisle, from President on down. And it seems the further down the political chain you get, the more indistinguishable they get in terms of political affiliation. I've also seen some commendable, inspirational, moral, laudable action on BOTH sides of the aisle from President on down. 

I talk to a lot of powerful and high level people throughout the days and weeks. Therein I can't remember which one of them told me what most of the time... I can say however, the folk who tell me stuff I remember are unimpeachable...in what they say. Within the past few months, I was told that Obama wanted to break ranks with 'the agenda' regarding something about the budget, and was told that his family and all those he loved would be killed if he did. I believe that to be true. Clinton wanted to reveal something held secret for decades and at a dinner, he was told he would be killed if he did. I don't doubt that for a minute. Reagan told my friend that he had worked out a way to get rid of the Fed Reserve... (the details of which I was told, can't remember, and could go back and get that info if it matters)... That he could completely get rid of the Fed and do this great thing for our country. He was told no. He replied I'm the president I can do what I want. Now I don't remember this, though some of you might, but apparently there was a day during an  October midst his term that the stock market crashed and burned in the pits of hell.... It was apparently simply awful. That was the reply to Reagan's assertion he was president and could serve the interests of his American people. No one could definitively link the assassination attempt to this 'warning system', however both he and his wife believe it was part of saying "no you are not in charge and we'll show you".

I guess what I would do...is attempt to build a party that focused upon the Constitution and defending it from breach as a central point. I would want to look less like a republicrat, or demacan.... and probably more like a Libertarian in principles... unite along the common and step away from the differences that divide us... meaning, let go of an agenda as to what other people should look like in living their lives, and focus upon protecting the God given rights of American citizenship. If someone else is at the helm such that it doesn't matter what your political affiliation is...(you will be their puppet), then at least we are left with a country that still rests upon the foundation it was built. I think the party alienated itself from many by way of defining itself in these tightly spun boxes of conduct, forgetting that is not the place of government to interject. We are not (by analogy) electing a Pope, we are electing a President. And I get we can't support an immoral person... and I also get that one person does not ever singularly run this country, or is singularly responsible for enacting any single law or agenda. I can't get all wrapped up with Bush being the singular enactor of the Patriot Act than I can about Obama being the enactor of NDAA. I can't get al wrapped up in the wasted air of talking about the action of this one or that one as if they were acting alone....But I can walk the talk reflect Christ's Love in my daily actions and reach people one at a time in making a difference... That I guess is the way I would want to spend my time and energy in this whole mess.... Render unto Caesar what is his (respect as the CIC), and then spend my time and energy walking the talk and touching one life at a time.... keeping in mind of course that is what Mother Theresa did... When asked how it was she managed to touch thousands and thousands of lives  bringing them the Love and comfort of Christ while feeding and sheltering the masses....she said... "I did it by sharing the Love of Christ with them... one at a time".

Now that I think about it DM, the Christian part of the equation is far easier than the Caesar part.... my hat is off to you in your efforts to make a difference, hanging in there for so long... and your commitment of service to your fellow Americans....Our country is a better place for having people like you among us.... Thanks... :tiphat:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just a friendly reminder to a few members. :rulez: 

Thank you!

Carla :peace: 

DO NOT Make Inappropriate or Offensive Posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about DinarVets, its moderators and administrators, or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/#ixzz2Wu9kqMFu

• Upvote 1