Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Are Not A Christian If You Support Barrack Obama

sportfisher

DT and Shabby plus other Odumdumb fans are crying right now....cause the TRUTH is out, and they can't take it any more!!!!!

YUP MUSLIM OBAMA FROM KENYA, GUILTY OF TREASON AND NUMEROUS FELONY CRIMES!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

So, apparently, the the only ones in the whole wide world that don't hate the truth (which it seems you view as singular thing), is you. How tidy.

But I guess you have a special perspective seeing things through gun sight.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5

So, apparently, the the only ones in the whole wide world that don't hate the truth (which it seems you view as singular thing), is you. How tidy.

yep, don't you think that's a little odd? So you don't like the truth either, I can tell.........back on topic, did you watch the video?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's funny that you mention the truth as a singular thing. I will take it one step further. The truth is not only singular, but it is a person. That person is Jesus Christ who said, "I am the way, THE TRUTH, and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me!" He is the objective truth. There is nothing subjective, relative, or obfuscating about Him or His message. He stood firmly, and proclaimed the truth full throated, and clearly without compromise. He never told people what they wanted to hear. He told people what would set them free and lead them to eternal life. For this he died, and for this He was hated then as much as He is hated today. I believe His claim of being the truth was legitimate because He was the only Human being ever pre announced. There are very good arguments for the historicity of His resurrection from the dead, and no other Human has had more impact on human history than He has. Whether people love Him or hate Him, He is the center of attention. He dominates human discourse whether it is Christian teaching on abortion, or *** marriage. Anyone who engages this modern culture will always end up at Jesus whether by hatred or by love. He is inescapable. He is the singularity of humanity.

On the other hand you have Obama who can't seem to tell the truth about anything.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 13

Don't any of you Christians see the destruction being caused by videos like this?  Open your eyes folks.  What is the basic message behind this video?

People that are only surface believers will simply answer "That you can't be Christian if you support Obama".

Now open your eyes, watch the video again and look at, and listen to,  the real message. It's a message of hatred and division.

It wasn't bad enough when it was Republican VS Democrat, Conservative VS Liberal.  Now people like this man are attempting to make it Christian VS Christian.

Listen to his mocking tone and his desire to have you turn on your fellow Christian because of your political views. 

This is a dangerous video and a very dangerous man. 

I do NOT support Obama, however I will NEVER turn my back on my fellow Christians no matter what their political views are.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Some just forget... so I'll refresh....

http://youtu.be/QxA_ZzPZleI

after all the stink, did they really get 2/3...No they didn't...Make excuse all you want...Shame on you..but oh that Book of Life will be the Factor...

Well that was certainly out of left field. This topic is in regards to the video at the top with the gentleman in the sunglasses telling Christians to demean other Christians based on their political support.

Some people here love to make generalizations and paint large groups of people with a very broad brush. I cannot do that. Even if 2/3 of the folks voted in favor. Which clearly they did not. That would mean that 1/3 did not. Are we just supposed to cast those 33 percent into the fire because they have a donkey on their lapel instead of an elephant?

I am a registered republican. Do I agree with every single republican ideal under the sun. Nope. Nor do I disagree with every single democratic ideal. It's about compromise and mutual respect. Most of the folks in D.C. Have lost sight of that. I don't want to do the same.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Don't any of you Christians see the destruction being caused by videos like this?  Open your eyes folks.  What is the basic message behind this video?

People that are only surface believers will simply answer "That you can't be Christian if you support Obama".

Now open your eyes, watch the video again and look at, and listen to,  the real message. It's a message of hatred and division.

It wasn't bad enough when it was Republican VS Democrat, Conservative VS Liberal.  Now people like this man are attempting to make it Christian VS Christian.

Listen to his mocking tone and his desire to have you turn on your fellow Christian because of your political views. 

I do NOT support Obama, however I will NEVER turn my back on my fellow Christians no matter what their political views are.

you need to watch the video again, and really pay attention this time, LOL

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

There is no Christian vs Christian

If you support Obama then you cannot by any stretch of the imagination be considered a Christian.

Everything that Obama has done is against God and the Bible.

Therefore if you support Obama you cannot support God.

Despite popular believe when you are dealing with God there is not any gray area.

It is Right or Wrong, Truth or a Lie, Sin or not Sin, Good or Evil.

Christianity is not a political movement that you turn on and off.

Christianity is always opposed to political correctness because political correctness

is always a lie.

I am not saying Christians are always right because we are like all human beings

we are flawed. We have a tendency to be extreme in our beliefs and our reactions just like the rest of the world.

You will not find a Christian that will tell you that they are without sin and are perfect.

We all know we are sinful otherwise we would not need Jesus

John wrote to some of the churches in his day and chastised them for their sins and their policies. It is the duty of everyone in the church to speak up when a brother in Christ

has gone off path.

If you are coming out of a building that is on fire do you not warn the people who are set to enter the building of the danger or do you just go on your way and say nothing

Because you might offend them.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

If you support Obama then you cannot by any stretch of the imagination be considered a Christian.

Despite popular believe when you are dealing with God there is not any gray area.

Christianity is always opposed to political correctness because political correctness

is always a lie.

I am not saying Christians are always right because we are like all human beings

we are flawed. We have a tendency to be extreme in our beliefs and our reactions just like the rest of the world.

You will not find a Christian that will tell you that they are without sin and are perfect.

John wrote to some of the churches in his day and chastised them for their sins and their policies. It is the duty of everyone in the church to speak up when a brother in Christ

has gone off path.

If you are coming out of a building that is on fire do you not warn the people who are set to enter the building of the danger or do you just go on your way and say nothing

Let me ask you this. Can a person support the democratic party without supporting Obama?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

is always a lie.

has gone off path.

Alright I'm gonna really blow your mind. If Christians are flawed, as you say. Then just possibly, your thought process on this topic is flawed. The same possibility stands true for my thought process. That is where mutual respect and shared compromise comes into play. I respect your opinion but can not agree with it simply because , in my eyes it isn't true.

In my eyes, some brands of Christianity are very similar to Islam in that they are more a culture than a practiced religion. I am a Republican and I do not support the president. However I still respect the democratic party and their beliefs. I also know many practicing Christians who are democrats and may or may not support the president. That is their choice.

I would never say that an Obama supporter could never be a "true" Christian. To me such a statement is elitist and disrespectful. Only God knows what lurks in the hearts of men. It is certainly not my place to pass judgement on another human being.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

you need to watch the video again, and really pay attention this time, LOL

Actually, I watched it several times and based my opinions on, what I feel is an informed position.

It's ok if people have differing opinions and positions on any given subject. That is our God given right. What separates God centered folks from others is how we handle those differences.

Life is a journey not a destination and we never stop learning and evolving.

• Upvote 2

only a fool, would support the democratic party of today, or Obama.

That opinion is yours and you are certainly entitled to it.

In my opinion it shows such a sad lack of tolerance and such an immense disrespect for the political process this country was built on. I cannot resort to name calling. That is , again in my opinion, petty and childish. This country could not have achieved it's extraordinary success if it were not for the multi party political system our forefather's created.

I will not be a fair weathered friend to this great nation. No doubt we are in a bad place right now and the man in the white house has a lot to do with it. However, like anything worth while, I will take the bad with the good and wait for the tides to turn. Better days are ahead and getting there will be a lot easier if we can all respect each other and somehow try to work together.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What constitutes a Christian is someone that believes Jesus is the Christ born of a virgin and foretold of in the OT, someone that believes Jesus is the son of the one true God and that he died on the cross at Calvary and was ressurrected on the third day and then leads his life according to Christs teachings...... this is my understanding of a true Christian, I don't know the heart of every O supporter so I really don't know for sure that if you are an (cringe) O supporter you can't be a true Christian.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

What constitutes a Christian is someone that believes Jesus is the Christ born of a virgin and foretold of in the OT, someone that believes Jesus is the son of the one true God and that he died on the cross at Calvary and was ressurrected on the third day and then leads his life according to Christs teachings...... this is my understanding of a true Christian, I don't know the heart of every O supporter so I really don't know for sure that if you are an (cringe) O supporter you can't be a true Christian.

Said respectfully, honestly and with class. Thank you!

• Upvote 2

That opinion is yours and you are certainly entitled to it.

In my opinion it shows such a sad lack of tolerance and such an immense disrespect for the political process this country was built on. I cannot resort to name calling. That is , again in my opinion, petty and childish. This country could not have achieved it's extraordinary success if it were not for the multi party political system our forefather's created.

I will not be a fair weathered friend to this great nation. No doubt we are in a bad place right now and the man in the white house has a lot to do with it. However, like anything worth while, I will take the bad with the good and wait for the tides to turn. Better days are ahead and getting there will be a lot easier if we can all respect each other and somehow try to work together.

the immense disrespect of the political process this Country was built on is primarily coming from the current administration and its allies. Your inability to see that and point it at me shows your foolishness and lack of discernment. Back on topic, same goes for a true, spirit filled Christian, in now way could support the things this current administration is doing, nor the immoral issues it promotes, not to mention the "anti-Christian" agenda. It is not your duty to stand by a wicked leader, as an American it is your responsibility to defend you God given rights and Liberties that are outlined in the Constitution. As a Christian, you should be able to see the problem. Tolerance of immorality and sin is not something a Christian is commanded.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 (NLT)

14 Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness? 15 What harmony can there be between Christ and the devil? How can a believer be a partner with an unbeliever? 16 And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God said:

“I will live in them
and walk among them.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.

17 Therefore, come out from among unbelievers,
and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord.
Don’t touch their filthy things,
and I will welcome you.
18 And I will be your Father,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty.”

1 John 1 (NLT)

1 We proclaim to you the one who existed from the beginning, whom we have heard and seen. We saw him with our own eyes and touched him with our own hands. He is the Word of life. 2 This one who is life itself was revealed to us, and we have seen him. And now we testify and proclaim to you that he is the one who is eternal life. He was with the Father, and then he was revealed to us. 3 We proclaim to you what we ourselves have actually seen and heard so that you may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. 4 We are writing these things so that you may fully share our joy.

5 This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all. 6 So we are lying if we say we have fellowship with God but go on living in spiritual darkness; we are not practicing the truth. 7 But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin.

8 If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. 9 But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we are calling God a liar and showing that his word has no place in our hearts.

1 Corinthians 5:10-12 (NLT)

10 But I wasn’t talking about unbelievers who indulge in sexual sin, or are greedy, or cheat people, or worship idols. You would have to leave this world to avoid people like that. 11 I meant that you are not to associate with anyone who claims to be a believer yet indulges in sexual sin, or is greedy, or worships idols, or is abusive, or is a drunkard, or cheats people. Don’t even eat with such people.

12 It isn’t my responsibility to judge outsiders, but it certainly is your responsibility to judge those inside the church who are sinning.

• Upvote 4