Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Pride

possum

Possum is grinning and ready to Party!!!! Believers, lady admirers and backsliders, mount up cuzz the voices have scream for the last time and its done children as in finished and the rate will be in the $3.65 range.

Possum is rich now and wants to help out the faithful by building a Possum RV park where we all den up and party like possums. It will be in a hay field and have an all naked section for the wilder possums . More coming but Possum got to go do some loving right now cuzz momma is in full heat and needs to get some! Party people and believers get you a new RV cuzz you deserve it!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

Possum....thank you for your appearence...oh great one. We here at Dinarvets wait for your words of wisdom! Possum...I would like to join the wilder party...I will bring my Jack and Jimmy Bean to the party. They are everybodies friends! Possum...deliver us from.are megger existence!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Boozer, I'm calling you out as drunken, non-believer!!! Shame, shame, shame on you ! Possum and momma want to pour a 55 gal drum of possum piss on you.

possum, my friend. Don't be too hard on the unbelievers.

• Upvote 1

What does it smell like?

LOPster Bisque .......

:lol::lol:

***///

Howdy, Possum! Howz it hangin'....?  :wave:  n' How's yer Momma?!

You been drinkin' sumthin' outta a ball jar agin'.. :P  or is that rate real....? :blink:

Woohoo ! Sarge's Gals Are Back ! :) We've Missed U Gals ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

***///

Hey, THUGGY-BUNNY!  We missed you, too! :wub:

Been in the jungle in Panama at 'OlSarge's Fish Camp. 

He's so all over that place, it was surreal.

We're thinkin' about putting his motorhome on a boat and going back fulltime after the RV.

Like he always said --- "damned jungle is more civilized than civilization!" :lol:

• Upvote 3