Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Woah! Putin wants Russian troops on the Golan Heights

tkeaton

I think people everywhere should be able to live in freedom without fear of death or persecution.   

-

Palestinians included?

Do they currently have that in Syria or Iran? 

With greater Russian involvement, yes.

You see Mark, not everything is black and white, and most of what you read in the MSM is propaganda for war mongering bankers.

I think people everywhere should be able to live in freedom without fear of death or persecution.  Do they currently have that in Syria or Iran?  The sooner Jesus comes back the better.

-

Mark the slaughter that has been taking place there has been coming from US and Israeli paid terrorist.

I am with Flatdawg on this... Go Russia! :)

This may very well be what gets this all stopped and would save so many of our kids lives as well as so many other innocent people.

This whole thing has been a crime against humanity perpetuated by the banksters... don't buy the "other" stories.

Lol Flatdawg I was posting the same time you were. Looks like we are on the same page. :)

• Upvote 1

Palestinians included?

With greater Russian involvement, yes.

You see Mark, not everything is black and white, and most of what you read in the MSM is propaganda for war mongering bankers.

The Palestinians have had plenty of opportunities to make peace with Israel but their Muslim philosphy of lie until you get what has backfired.  If they truly want peace that can have it, but both you and I know that's not going to happen.

The Russians are supporting the Government of Syria, how has the Syrian Goverment made their people free from death and persecution?

Wait, no please don't answer, because I know I'm not going to like what you are going to say.  I'm wrong, you're right. Let's leave it at that. :twothumbs:

-

Where is the link about the Marines being inserted on borders between Syria and Jordan?

Jordan wargames: Patriot batteries, F-16s and 4,500 US troops near Syrian border

http://rt.com/news/jordan-multinational-military-exercises-459/

Ask and you shall recieve.

Edited by flatdawg

This website is a microcosm of the world. There are multiple cross sections of religions, race, ethnicity and geography. Is it a wonder the world is as screwed up as it is and that hatred and arrogance reign supreme?

Most of what I read on this site is people trying to prove to others why they are right and the other guy is wrong. Why if you don't believe in my God and follow my religion, you will go to hell. Why my political party is right and yours is wrong. Why I am superior to you because I can quote more bible passages. People are constantly pushing their views and their beliefs down other people's throats and when others disagree, they do all they can to disparage, mock and belittle them. Why? Simply because they disagree or have a different point of view.

All this on a website where we all basically come from the same cultural background.

Then we sit back and wonder why the world is so f'd up.

Hopefully Jesus will come back soon as Mark said, because we are, in my opinion, on the verge of a global holocaust.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1