Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - This Could Be The Meeting That Sets History !

DinarThug

Me too! Been a while since I posted, been dealing with my fathers illness, he passed this past Saturday, but hope we are at the end of this. Rich

Condolences Rich... sorry to hear of your loss.. I know he is in a better place now... May Peace be upon you and your family during this difficult time...

• Upvote 1

Me too! Been a while since I posted, been dealing with my fathers illness, he passed this past Saturday, but hope we are at the end of this. Rich

Sorry to hear about your dad Unitedrich... sadly there will be some important folks missing for many of us when this ride is finally over!   :(  They may be gone from us here... but never forgotten!!! 

But this does sound like you have brought us some good news Thug..

... only one thing left for me to add... "Git-r-dun boyz... JUST GIT-R-DUN!!!!"   :eyebrows: 

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

• Upvote 1

I am VERY sorry for your loss. My Father passed almost 20 years ago. Seems like it was yesterday.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm...I sense that some are not happy with the MLM business model.

Just some food food for thought. Robert Kiyosaki(authoer of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad") and Donald Trump both endorse the business model. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6yOkT6fMI  In fact, trump has an MLM Company - the Trump Network. Warren Buffet recently bought Pampered Chef.

Fortune Magazine has referred to Network Marketing and Direct Selling as the ‘best kept secret in the business world’. It has experienced 91% growth in the last 10 years ~ with annual sales in excess of $30 Billion in the US and $100 Billion worldwide. Financial experts say it’s a “recession-proof” industry.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chicceo/2012/09/27/is-mlm-a-bad-word/

If your interested in finding out more about what is now called "Network Marketing" (Notice I said net"work" marketing, not net"sit on your bu** and get rich* marketing) this site has a video with a good exlanation. http://www.thebizmodel.com/

Network Marketing has created more millionaires in the last 20 years than any other industry in the world. It's not a get rich quick scheme.  It takes 3-5 years to start making decent money - just like any other business.  It's just a whole lot easier to start up than a franchise or you own small business.

OK - will get off my soap box now....

Not with MLM in general... Only with some hypes in it ( I know some believe MLM is all a hype anyway).....I got involved in Herbalife many years ago... Worked real hard and didn't make anything significant monetarily .. My upper level ( who convinced me to buy $4k  worth of products) got a lot of money out of my work....Same ole same ole....Had enough of that "model" and moved on.. I am sure some folks are able to make lots  with MLM...So many brands and so many products and so many plans out there... It's difficult to understand  who to trust. It's undeniable that besides the hard work factor ( which must be there, I do realize) there's also the luck factor and the people working with you and above you factor.Not easy.

That was my humble experience.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1