Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - This Could Be The Meeting That Sets History !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Roof Of A 3 Story Building In Baghdad - It Used To Have 4 Stories But That's Another Story ...

Stryker Blog 06.07.2013

It's Friday and I know there are a lot of you that have been ready for this weekend to get here, I am one of many BTW. Sunday should bring some interesting news with Maliki and the Cabinet of Ministers meeting in Arbil the capital of the Kurdistan region.

There they will be meeting with President Barzani and Prime Minister Barzani and the Kurtistan Cabinet of Ministers to go over all the 7 points and files that PM Barzani and PM Maliki agreed upon the beginning of last month.

Folks, this could be the meeting that sets history for the real beginning of Iraq's future back into the International Arena but don't let us/them forget that it was all started by the work of the President Hakim of the Islamic Council at his office last Saturday June 1st, 2013.

Within 48 hours he had brought together PM Maliki and Speaker of the House Najafi, the two that were at issues for over two years and most importantly the last few weeks.

Here is something Gamaray put together for Hakim, click to see: man of the month award for june 2013 by gamaray

With Najafi and Maliki in agreement now and all the blocs agreeing on all issues if this meeting on Sunday goes as I expect it too, then passing laws will be a walk in the park, sorry a walk in the desert, lol.

OK, let me point out a few positive things in the news this morning:

1) Investment Babylon opens production line for the drink "Coca-Cola" the first of its kind in Iraq LINK

same article..........additional source...........

Click on the above title and you can read the article and my break down that I let open to guest included this time but I will point this out here:

This has several great signs within it: FREE MARKET ECONOMY, ACHIEVES THE OBJECTIVES OF THE INVESTMENT LAW, I

NDUSTRIAL SECTOR AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR THAT WE KEEP READING ABOUT THAT NEEDS LAUNCHED.

2) Qais when to resume the work of the House of Representatives will present amendment of the law of accountability and justice for approval

Part of my comment on this one above: signs that they are preparing for Parliaments return. Now if all the blocs really do get their differences and issues resolved all their representatives will sure to be passing all these important laws come their return. And would you know it, right after I finished these comments my very next article that I went to was this one:

3) Deputy for the National Alliance: the continuing differences would open the door to regional countries interfering internal affairs

Quote:

**** There are serious efforts of politicians to resolve the outstanding differences among themselves, so at the beginning of the resumption of the House of Representatives for its meetings will be serious for the passage of laws that concern the citizen and the government.

Great news once again RSS & Gamaray ......

Now folks it would be very hard to write a better story then what we have going on right in front of our eye's in Iraq, reading that is.

Please come join Pastor Doug and myself tonight on Stryker WebTV and I will go over even more great news for us dinar investors.

Have a great Friday, Stryker

• Upvote 15

I don't care who you give credit for anything.I am ready for this ride to end.I do hope we become wealthy in the proccess.

Me too! Been a while since I posted, been dealing with my fathers illness, he passed this past Saturday, but hope we are at the end of this. Rich

• Upvote 17

Folks, this could be the meeting that sets history for the real beginning of Iraq's future back into the International Arena but don't let us/them forget that it was all started by the work of the President Hakim of the Islamic Council at his office last Saturday June 1st, 2013

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150683-stryker-this-could-be-the-meeting-that-sets-history/#ixzz2VZIeRO55

I think it started a little over ten yrs ago by someone named George.  :wacko:

Gotta love the web tv stuff. 

• Upvote 2

Stryker Update -  06.07.2013

It's Friday and I know there are a lot of you that have been ready for this weekend to get here, I am one of many BTW. Sunday should bring some interesting news with Maliki and the Cabinet of Ministers meeting in Arbil the capital of the Kurdistan region. 

There they will be meeting with President Barzani and Prime Minister Barzani and the Kurtistan Cabinet of Ministers to go over all the 7 points and files that PM Barzani and PM Maliki agreed upon the beginning of last month. 

Folks, this could be the meeting that sets history for the real beginning of Iraq's future back into the International Arena but don't let us/them forget that it was all started by the work of the President Hakim of the Islamic Council at his office last Saturday June 1st, 2013. 
  Within 48 hours he had brought together PM Maliki and Speaker of the House Najafi, the two that were at issues for over two years and most importantly the last few weeks.

Here is something Gamaray put together for Hakim, click to see: man of the month award for june 2013 by gamaray    

With Najafi and Maliki in agreement now and all the blocs agreeing on all issues if this meeting on Sunday goes as I expect it too, then passing laws will be a walk in the park, sorry a walk in the desert, lol.

OK, let me point out a few positive things in the news this morning:

1) Investment Babylon opens production line for the drink "Coca-Cola" the first of its kind in Iraq   LINK

same article..........additional source............ LINK

Click on the above title and you can read the article and my break down that I let open to guest included this time but I will point this out here:

This has several great signs within it: FREE MARKET ECONOMY, ACHIEVES THE OBJECTIVES OF THE INVESTMENT LAW, INDUSTRIAL SECTOR, AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR THAT WE KEEP READING ABOUT THAT NEEDS LAUNCHED.

2) Qais when to resume the work of the House of Representatives will present amendment of the law of accountability and justice for approval

Read more: LINK

Read more: LINK

Part of my comment on this one above: signs that they are preparing for Parliaments return. Now if all the blocs really do get their differences and issues resolved all their representatives will sure to be passing all these important laws come their return. And would you know it, right after I finished these comments my very next article that I went to was this one:

3) Deputy for the National Alliance: the continuing differences would open the door to regional countries interfering internal affairs

LINK:

Quote:  

**** There are serious efforts of politicians to resolve the outstanding differences among themselves, so at the beginning of the resumption of the House of Representatives for its meetings will be serious for the passage of laws that concern the citizen and the government.

Great news once again RSS & Gamaray ...... 

Now folks it would be very hard to write a better story then what we have going on right in front of our eye's in Iraq, reading that is.

Please come join Pastor Doug and myself tonight on Stryker WebTV and I will go over even more great news for us dinar investors.

Have a great Friday, Stryker
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | Merged Topics
  • Upvote 3

Me too! Been a while since I posted, been dealing with my fathers illness, he passed this past Saturday, but hope we are at the end of this. Rich

I am sorry to here about your father passing.  I pray God will cover you with grace and give you strength and peace and may the memory you have will live forever in your heart. 

• Upvote 5

Is Stryker still pushing that MLM product on Stryker tv?

Draw in a big dinar audience and sell them some MLM.

I always thought that was the "natural" field for Gurus anyway. MLM.

I know... Stryker is not one of them...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss of your father.  The loss of a parent is a difficult one. I pray you will soon feel at peace knowing your dad is no longer in pain and is in a "far, far better place."  Welcome back. Fran

Folks, this could be the meeting that sets history for the real beginning of Iraq's future back into the International Arena but don't let us/them forget that it was all started by the work of the President Hakim of the Islamic Council at his office last Saturday June 1st, 2013

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150683-stryker-this-could-be-the-meeting-that-sets-history/#ixzz2VZIeRO55

I think it started a little over ten yrs ago by someone named George.  :wacko:

Gotta love the web tv stuff. 

haha  I agree with giving that "George person" the credit.  :)

• Upvote 1

Well we are talking about Maliki, he says one thing does another, this sounds to easy, something will happen and not go as planed , I hope I'm wrong, and its smooth sailing. I would like to wake up Monday to good news, but it has been to many ups and downs, we think things are going smooth then Maliki put a kink in things. Just can't trust anything this man says. Please let it happen so we all can get off this roller coaster. Mr Maliki prove me wrong.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Nadita and Francie. He is in a better place, long illness, and I am comfortable with the inevitable outcome. Thanks so much for your kind words! Rich

Prayers going out to you and your family Unitedrich.God bless you...

• Upvote 1

I always thought that was the "natural" field for Gurus anyway. MLM.

I know... Stryker is not one of them...

Hmmm...I sense that some are not happy with the MLM business model.

Just some food food for thought. Robert Kiyosaki(authoer of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad") and Donald Trump both endorse the business model. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6yOkT6fMI  In fact, trump has an MLM Company - the Trump Network. Warren Buffet recently bought Pampered Chef.

Fortune Magazine has referred to Network Marketing and Direct Selling as the ‘best kept secret in the business world’. It has experienced 91% growth in the last 10 years ~ with annual sales in excess of $30 Billion in the US and $100 Billion worldwide. Financial experts say it’s a “recession-proof” industry.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chicceo/2012/09/27/is-mlm-a-bad-word/

If your interested in finding out more about what is now called "Network Marketing" (Notice I said net"work" marketing, not net"sit on your bu** and get rich* marketing) this site has a video with a good exlanation. http://www.thebizmodel.com/

Network Marketing has created more millionaires in the last 20 years than any other industry in the world. It's not a get rich quick scheme.  It takes 3-5 years to start making decent money - just like any other business.  It's just a whole lot easier to start up than a franchise or you own small business.

OK - will get off my soap box now....

• Upvote 1

Hmmm...I sense that some are not happy with the MLM business model.

Just some food food for thought. Robert Kiyosaki(authoer of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad") and Donald Trump both endorse the business model. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6yOkT6fMI In fact, trump has an MLM Company - the Trump Network. Warren Buffet recently bought Pampered Chef.

Fortune Magazine has referred to Network Marketing and Direct Selling as the ‘best kept secret in the business world’. It has experienced 91% growth in the last 10 years ~ with annual sales in excess of $30 Billion in the US and $100 Billion worldwide. Financial experts say it’s a “recession-proof” industry.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chicceo/2012/09/27/is-mlm-a-bad-word/

If your interested in finding out more about what is now called "Network Marketing" (Notice I said net"work" marketing, not net"sit on your bu** and get rich* marketing) this site has a video with a good exlanation. http://www.thebizmodel.com/

Network Marketing has created more millionaires in the last 20 years than any other industry in the world. It's not a get rich quick scheme. It takes 3-5 years to start making decent money - just like any other business. It's just a whole lot easier to start up than a franchise or you own small business.

OK - will get off my soap box now....

I am with you.. You have good MLM's and bad MLM's. some of you're st successful companies are an MLM or affiliated with one. It's a sick business model that if run the correct way will dominate.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry to learn of the passing of your father, UR. Peace to you and your family. Your Dad's in a quiet place now without suffer.

Be well,

Ski

• Upvote 1