Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chest address Maliki: now calls for reconciliation and whether kissing erase booby

yota691

6874.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&

Leader Moqtada al-Sadr during Friday prayers at a mosque in Kufa

Chest address Maliki: now calls for reconciliation and whether kissing erase booby

Author: 
Editor: AJ, BS, NK 6/7/2013 11:59

Range Press / Baghdad

Counting current leader Sadr Muqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, calls for reconciliation launched by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki "late" and asked, "Where was al-Maliki during these years Will kisses and المعانقات erase booby?", Criticizing the pursuit of politicians to "devote their influence and strengthen their power to keep the Chrisém, "calling on the people of Nasiriyah who pretend for a seventh day because of power outages, to maintain the" peaceful demonstrations. "

Sadr said in reply to a question to him by one of his followers on the demonstrations taking place in the city of Nasiriyah to demand services, and received (range Press) copy of it, "These politicians are still دائبين to devote their influence and strengthen their power and maintain their thrones," and urged them to "circumvent about the people. "

He said al-Sadr that "political differences and sectarian conflict filled the country after the elections the past several years and to this day, and now calls on the Prime Minister to reconcile politicians of all spectrum and persuasions," liquid-Maliki, "Where have you been all these years Is kissing and hugging erase booby."

And Sadr called on politicians to "pay attention on the people," he continued, "not excluded you a only some الثلة which does not exceed the fingers of the hand and one or more than a little," he continued, "and Serve your people Valssayash not football nor Following in the field and shooting it is the courtyard in God patriotism and patriotism of faith and serve the needy are your pride and shame all shame those who increased wealth of the people and staple food summit and decide the hands of each of manipulating the destiny of the people and their rights to wealth and chairs. "

He said al-Sadr "Enough dimension of God Almighty and the people, and come to serve your people," warning "otherwise authorized demonstrations blessing popularity Western and Eastern nor partisan or sectarian lines such as those in Nasiriyah Faiha and sit-ins continued in which to demand electricity energy lost any guilt we do not know."

He called Sadr demonstrators Nasiriyah "maintaining peaceful Mazahratkm and independence Beware that party or stream-drawn or hand it to you, all pure and ask the Almighty to grant use your victory and success."

Edited by yota691

haha.... :lol:

Yeah, Zul, that was a pipe dream huh? The GOI actually doing something?

Translations can be tricky though, I was once using a handheld electronic translator because I didn't know the Russian expression for "you're being silly" or like "you're goofing around" - Well, the English language has been tainted and twisted over the years, and come to find out "silly" in Russian actually means "mentally deranged" or mentally ill, and I really insulted the person I was communicating with.

Everybody have a great day and don't be "silly"!

WM13

6874.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&

Leader Moqtada al-Sadr during Friday prayers at a mosque in Kufa

I Guess That I Should've Known That This Was Concerning Those Two Boobs Maliki And Al Sadr .......

:D   :D     :D

Thx For The Laugh Yota ! ;)

B)    B)

Funny how all the new talk about reconciliation.   I think they had a victory in the elections, and about to seal the deal with the next elections.  The PM has lost his charm.  The others know they have him by his teeth.  At least I hope so.  Basically telling him that he better reconcile because he has no friends, and trying to run a 3rd term is laughable.   See ya, bye  :banhammer: