Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could we RV by June 30th

Boozer

Awe... did you get a sunburn Tex?

I'm going to go "bake" in Vegas next week. B)  If I was as funny as you... maybe I could get an act going. Hahaha

Can I recommend two wonderful buffets, Ceasars Palace and The Chicken Ranch.........

kidding of course, I've never tried Caesars

• Upvote 5

THIS CAME OUT LASY JULY 2012

Ruled out the answer: the distribution of the budget (2013) the new currency as a result of lack of time and not completing the procedures for the central bank to be issued, confirmed, that the Finance Committee and the Central Bank agreed to put the new currency in the middle of next year and be in circulation alongside the old currency for a period of two years to complete the withdrawal of old currency are final.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150427-stryker-they-are-trying-to-implement-tariffs-july-1st-of-this-year/page-4#ixzz2VXWQ3rzK

THIS ARTICLE SAID THEY WOULD NOT BE READY FOR THE BEGINNING OF 2013 AND ITS 2013 BUDGET .. BUT CONFIRMS IT WILL BE OUT BY MID YEAR 2013

TO ME THE MIDDLE OF NEXT YEAR IS END OF SECOND QUARTER .. WHICH ENDS JUNE 30,2013

I DONT SEE IT HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE OF A QUARTER ..

Edited by dontlop

so if they do .. thats .."if"

will they put out  a new currency with kurdish language on it in  large notes ...or will they put out small denominations ?

if they put out small denominations  .. will they be worthless or will they have a new  exchange rate ...

and ..,,,,,,,.. will their be a different exchange rate  pegged to the large notes we hold ..

ANSWER ...>>>  WHO KNOWS ..?

well posting something does not mean that you are guarenteeing it .. its just a way of sharing any information  you can find and bring to a discussion .. ive seen people argue with me because i posted something .. ......

ill continue to post

i  get a kick out of it watching some of the responses .... sometimes i open up a can of worms  and  a can of beer

every article i ever read  about iraq ..thats coming from iraqi media .. is spot on ...all of them ..<<<< see

Can I recommend two wonderful buffets, Ceasars Palace and The Chicken Ranch.........

kidding of course, I've never tried Caesars

It Tastes Like Chicken .......

Of The Sea .......

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Good one THUG!

But I wouldn't eat that there.

Just sayin'

WM13

Just found this can anyone tell me if it means anything. sorry so small, just left click and inlarge,  check the Date 06/30/2013  attachicon.gifimg019.jpg

Boozer, where did you find that? Interesting to say the least. I'd like to research that more.

WM13

• Upvote 1