Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka online banking

Hello Everyone

I'm having some problems with the Warka online banking. I can log in and my name is displayed, however my accounts are not under display accts or Internet statements.

Now I can't even get to the website it's saying internal error.

I tried to send an email to e-banking and Mr Issa and the messages were returned, undeliverable

Can anyone offer some insight

Thank you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I logged on and this message  scrolled across the bottom of the site. : " Dear customers

Currently we are doing development on the online banking service, so service is currently not working until the completion of development 

Regards

E-banking Dept "

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just logged into my Warka Bank accounts today with no issues.  But now, the site won't even come up.  They have been down in the past and then, after a couple of days go by, they are up and running again.  I suggest that every time you log into your Warka online accounts, you print and save your bank statements of your accounts, so you have proof of your money and account(s).  I do this at least once a month. 

GO RV!