Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone tell me what is difference between RI and RV.

hot2bewe

When I first started I didn't know what RV ment...I knew that it was good and that is what we were waiting for. I have since learned that (please correct me if I am wrong) RI is a re-instatement of the Dinar meaning it should go to pre-war value. RV is a re-valuation meaning that they will value it at a higher price than it is now...I'm hoping for a RI !!!

• Upvote 1

When I first started I didn't know what RV ment...I knew that it was good and that is what we were waiting for. I have since learned that (please correct me if I am wrong) RI is a re-instatement of the Dinar meaning it should go to pre-war value. RV is a re-valuation meaning that they will value it at a higher price than it is now...I'm hoping for a RI !!!
Great, short and simple.

I have seen this before but not sure what it means?

RI does indeed equal reinstatement but that does not necessarily equal 3+. Why? Well the fact of the matter is that Saddam was the one who set the value for the prewar dinar and most say that it was not determined by the market therefore it may have not been valued at that at all. The RV everyone has spoken to.