Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Miami Heat vs San Antonio Spurs

imgesing

I'll be in Vegas Thursday, and I'm putting money down. :lol:

-

......I heard that the Iraqi bookies there will take your Dinar.......BUT, decrease your odds to win....and pay you back in Dinar, less 20%!.......a free hummus wrap, tho!

Too many bricks thrown up by our 'little' three!!!.....& no D.......

SA's trophy to lose.

GINOBILI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......great series!......NOBODY knows what'll happen next.  Manu G. and Chris B. are the keys!

BUT, I am willing to bet, now,  500 IQD...with confidence....on Miami!!

I will see your 500 and raise you a 1000 Spurs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NBA Finals Game 7 opening line report – Can Spurs respond to heartbreaking loss? San Antonio takes early money

Follow The Linemakers on Twitter

LeBron-061813-AP-300.jpgLeBron James' Heat, Tony Parker's Spurs will settle the NBA Finals in Game 7 Thursday night.
By: The Linemakers    |  More Experts 

Published: Jun 19, 2013

The Heat’s thrilling overtime victory over the Spurs Tuesday night has forced a Game 7 in the NBA Finals (Thursday, 9 p.m. ET, ABC), where Miami opened as a 6.5-point home favorite at most Las Vegas sports books.

Early action has been on San Antonio, as the LVH SuperBook and South Point moved off their opening numbers to Heat -6 early Wednesday morning.

The Wynn originally posted Heat -6 and the MGM went with 7. As of close of business Tuesday night, there was no movement at the Wynn, while the MGM moved to 6.5.

There’s nothing too surprising about the Game 7 line. The Heat laid 6.5 in Games 2 and 6, also played in Miami.

Live odds: Check for an updated Game 7 point spread and total

The Heat were an attractive bet to many Tuesday night because of the pattern they had established by winning and covering 12 games in a row – six times during the playoffs – after losing their previous game. That trend, however, came to a halt in Game 6, as Miami failed to cover in its 103-100 win.

The Spurs, by the way, have done a fine job of responding to losses as well. They, too, have not lost consecutive games in the postseason, going 4-0 SU and ATS after losses.

But many NBA observers are questioning how the Spurs – who squandered a 13-point third quarter lead and a 5-point lead with 28 seconds left in regulation in Game 6 – will come back from such a heartbreaking defeat.

(San Antonio seemed to have the game so well in hand that the Larry O’Brien Trophy was ready to be rolled onto the floor for the championship celebration and several Miami fans left the building before it was over.Bad move)

The Spurs’ post-game body language isn’t necessarily inspiring confidence.

Said Manu Ginobili, who performed woefully Tuesday night, "I have no clue how we'll get re-energized. I'm devastated. But we have to."

The Game 7 money line at the LVH has Miami -280, San Antonio +240; William Hill has Miami -300, San Antonio +250.

In terms of the total, Game 6 was the fourth straight of this series that went OVER – but it needed overtime for that to happen (it was 95-95 after regulation, and the total was 192). The Game 7 total is between 190 and 190.5 across Vegas; Game 6 is the only time this series the total has been above 190.

The Linemakers on Sporting News will have plenty more coverage heading into Thursday night’s Game 7. Come visit us frequently!

Small Town? :lol: You do realize that San Antonio is the 7th Largest City in the U.S. whereas Miami is #44?

-

WE'RE TALKING POPULATION WISE....NOT COW PASTURE SIZE!!!!

Spurs gave it away...................hope they didn't blow their collective wad in game 6

NOT GIVEN AWAY.....MORE LIKE RIPPED FROM THEIR GUT!

• Upvote 1

WE'RE TALKING POPULATION WISE....NOT COW PASTURE SIZE!!!!

NOT GIVEN AWAY.....MORE LIKE RIPPED FROM THEIR GUT!

Talking smack I see................................For a team that has the self proclaimed "King" of basketball along with two sidekicks why did 'nt  Miami sweep their way thru the playoffs & finals? I do know this officiating will be the key Thursday night. If the "thugs" & "floppers" are allowed to play football instead of basketball then Miami will win. Regardless these playoffs and finals have proven that Miami and L James aren't as good as promoted. Allowing the Pacers with little or zero all star talent to extend you to seven games, then have the AARP(spurs) squad do the same is really nothing to brag about. All kidding aside I hope for a entertaining 7th game-peace

The folks who make their living at it (bookies) favor the blood-letters, Miami..... (-) 6.   D.Wade will be limited.  Spurs limited due to still, red teary blurred eyes!

Pop had 'em take Wednesday off for group counseling.  He had to explain to them that there is no game 8......so, they might want to really try hard........... ;-)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

HEY!....NOW I GOT NEGGED ON A SPORTS THREAD, NO LESS!**..........LOVE IT, HOWSOMEVER!......LET THE MUG'N BEGIN!...................... ;-)

**(IF I had any feelings, they would surely be hurt)

........................We'll discuss this all later, in Vegas post RV, over a bottle of Drambuie!........is SA in Nevada or Arizona??

HEY!....NOW I GOT NEGGED ON A SPORTS THREAD, NO LESS!**..........LOVE IT, HOWSOMEVER!......LET THE MUG'N BEGIN!...................... ;-)

**(IF I had any feelings, they would surely be hurt)

........................We'll discuss this all later, in Vegas post RV, over a bottle of Drambuie!........is SA in Nevada or Arizona??

Lol, I've been neg'ed so many times for 'roll tide' haters gonna hate!! Go Heat!!
  • Upvote 2