Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a thought about the rate.

After reading for months and months about the rate, I often thought why would they come out high. Well

it suddenly hit me. If a country wanted to dedollarize why do 1:1 and have to give 1 dinar for every USD. 

If they came out 3:1, they only have to give 1 dinar for 3 USD. They can collect all the USD and only put out

1/3 of the Dinar. Just a thought. Makes sense to me.

JUST SAYING.

• Upvote 3

ya start out high like 15 dollars for one dinar .. that would be the best way .. then they only give out 1 dinar for every 15 dollars  they take in .// and they can hand me 150 million dollars for my 10 million dinars

Edited by dontlop

ya start out high like 15 dollars for one dinar .. that would be the best way .. then they only give out 1 dinar for every 15 dollars they take in .// and they can hand me 150 million dollars for my 10 million dinars

Alright okie.... Calm down. Lol

FIRST, What would convince Iraqi's to give a dollar for a dinar? They know a dollar will always be worth a dollar ...Regardless of the political climate .. BUT a dinar !!!

Exactly ..... The government and cbi need to convince the people that the dinar has some value and a stable value at that .

Until there is confidence in the currency it will go nowhere

FIRST, What would convince Iraqi's to give a dollar for a dinar?  They know a dollar will always be worth a dollar ...Regardless of the political climate .. BUT a dinar !!!

i believe its the central bank  official rate .. the guarenteed rate  at the cbi .. the  rate we all look at every day when  the gorps say it rvd ...whats second ?

obama has printed up over 2 trillion dollars in the last 4 years .. with nothing to back it up but loans on bonds ..some of which he bought himself , on credit of tax dollars .. hes headed to 3 trillion .. .. when he took office we had 8 trillion m2 .. now its over 10 trillion .. .. what backs it up besides debt.?

i believe its the central bank official rate .. the guarenteed rate at the cbi .. the rate we all look at every day when the gorps say it rvd ...whats second ?

obama has printed up over 2 trillion dollars in the last 4 years .. with nothing to back it up but loans on bonds ..some of which he bought himself , on credit of tax dollars .. hes headed to 3 trillion .. .. when he took office we had 8 trillion m2 .. now its over 10 trillion .. .. what backs it up besides debt.?

How much has Iraqs M2 gone up over the last 5 years?

i dont know .. im sure you can find out . i think its around 30 billion dollars .. 5 years ..lets see since 2008 ..i dont know .. i think around 30 to 35 bilion dollars

not nearly the 2 trillion dollars obama has printed up

After reading for months and months about the rate, I often thought why would they come out high. Well

it suddenly hit me. If a country wanted to dedollarize why do 1:1 and have to give 1 dinar for every USD.

If they came out 3:1, they only have to give 1 dinar for 3 USD. They can collect all the USD and only put out

1/3 of the Dinar. Just a thought. Makes sense to me.

JUST SAYING.

10 cents would do for me. Just get it DONE !

• Upvote 1

and yet they claim by decree the dollar is strong right now .. lol

oh how they  doop the public into thinking just about anything they want the public to think .. i guess if ya just say it enough over and over it must be true

the trick is ya just keep saying it till the public starts saying it ,., then ..its a done deal

FIRST, What would convince Iraqi's to give a dollar for a dinar?  They know a dollar will always be worth a dollar ...Regardless of the political climate .. BUT a dinar !!!

Seriously? You still think the dollar is worth a dollar? 

Not according to Forex. At the present time it is around 83 on the index.

And countries are fast looking for a way out of the dollars 

choke hold on the world. Just do some research. 

actually the dollar was the standard for thr imf monetary unit .. one monetary unit equaling one dollar .. its been devalued several times and its exchange rate is around .66 to a sdr now .. this link shows the value in imf terms ..

http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_five.aspx

Edited by dontlop

i dont know .. im sure you can find out . i think its around 30 billion dollars .. 5 years ..lets see since 2008 ..i dont know .. i think around 30 to 35 bilion dollars

not nearly the 2 trillion dollars obama has printed up

It's about 40 trillion dinar. Iraq isn't printing dollars. Their M2 has more than doubled. Edited by JJ7

It's about 40 trillion dinar. Iraq isn't printing dollars. Their M2 has more than doubled.

It's about 40 trillion dinar. Iraq isn't printing dollars. Their M2 has more than doubled.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150283-just-a-thought-about-the-rate/#ixzz2VB1i5xzA

its all based on monetary units .. to compare the two  the dollar and the dinar its got to be converted .. the  value is around 30 to 35 billion dollars  or the us printed up 2.5 quadrillion dinars worth...any way ya want to look at it .iraq isnt listed with the imf yet .. hopfully they will be some day

:eyebrows:

We will all be luck to see them drop one zero.

That would be 120 IQD to 1 USD or .008 cents.  

That would make 1,000,000 IQD worth $8,000 USD

.008 cents would be MORE than a 800% profit!

:bravo:

id like to see them drop one zero at a time ..

Edited by dontlop

Seriously? You still think the dollar is worth a dollar?

Not according to Forex. At the present time it is around 83 on the index.

And countries are fast looking for a way out of the dollars

choke hold on the world. Just do some research.

You may want to do a little research...

The US Dollar Index (USDX) is an index (or measure) of the value of the United States dollar relative to a basket of foreign currencies.

It is a weighted geometric mean of the dollar's value compared only with "baker" of 6 other major currencies which are:

Euro (EUR), 57.6% weight

Japanese yen (JPY) 13.6% weight

Pound sterling (GBP), 11.9% weight

Canadian dollar (CAD), 9.1% weight

Swedish krona (SEK), 4.2% weight and

Swiss franc (CHF) 3.6% weight

USDX goes up when the US dollar gains "strength" (value) when compared to other currencies.

ya the dollar gains strength because those other countrys  hold the dollar  in their reserves ,,, the longer they hold it  the less its worth .. so the dollar gets stronger ..lol ..because their dollars arent worth what they used to be ,,they need to spend their dollars and not hold them in their reserves to get the best buying power .. some countrys been holding the dollar for 50 years now ..lol.. i bet they wish they could spend them in 1960 value

its all a scam .. a three card monte trick .. and year after year  they graduate from college only knowing what they want them to know .. how to keep track of the money and make sure no one is stealing it ..

but the truth is its just a scam.. nothing backs up fiat currency .. they stole all the gold now they sell it back to us with their  con artist  tv commercials ..

all they do is  print it up .. attach a value to it .. send it out there to be controlled and guarded by those who they educated  to manage their affairs the way they want it managed .. you cannot ever know how or what they do at the top of the food chain ..its none of your business ..lol

You may want to do a little research...

The US Dollar Index (USDX) is an index (or measure) of the value of the United States dollar relative to a basket of foreign currencies.

It is a weighted geometric mean of the dollar's value compared only with "baker" of 6 other major currencies which are:

Euro (EUR), 57.6% weight

Japanese yen (JPY) 13.6% weight

Pound sterling (GBP), 11.9% weight

Canadian dollar (CAD), 9.1% weight

Swedish krona (SEK), 4.2% weight and

Swiss franc (CHF) 3.6% weight

USDX goes up when the US dollar gains "strength" (value) when compared to other currencies.

I have learned more than I care to. It doesn't take a genius to know 

that the dollar is loosing value every day. One thing I do understand is

supply and demand, when demand is greater than supply then the value 

of an item will go up. When the supply is greater than the demand, the value 

will go down. As your president has been printing dollars at an extraordinary

rate we are now receiving articles stating that countries are looking for something

other than the dollar as their reserve currency. I'm sure that dontlop or Yota will

be more than happy to supply you with certain articles about China looking to find

another reserve. And do I have to draw you a picture what would happen to the 

dollar if that one thing happens? 

By the way, I was just wondering how long do you think that Adam will allow someone

with more than 230negs to continue to post? I think you may be in the wrong forum. No one

here is going to be swayed by your politically motivated views. So whats the point? Is it

that your uncontrollable need for attention forces you to look for an argument? These are

just questions that have been on my mind for some time.  One thing is for sure were 

supplying your need for attention, I hope that makes you feel more important.     

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150283-just-a-thought-about-the-rate/#ixzz2VB1i5xzA

its all based on monetary units .. to compare the two the dollar and the dinar its got to be converted .. the value is around 30 to 35 billion dollars or the us printed up 2.5 quadrillion dinars worth...any way ya want to look at it .iraq isnt listed with the imf yet .. hopfully they will be some day

:eyebrows:

id like to see them drop one zero at a time ..

If you're talking about the ability to RV the dinar, then how many dinar they've added to their M2 is what is relevant. And the answer is: over 40 trillion. For some reason it seems like you're only capable of looking at what each unit is worth, and ignoring how many units are in circulation (like when you talk about what the VND is worth 50 years ago, and ignore the fact that there are now quadrillions of VND out there).

Why is that?

who cares ..

those will disapear . if they havent already .. they will most likely start world war 3 first then during the war  settle all this mumbo jumbo ..its just mumbo jumbo . pieces of paper with pictures on it

I have learned more than I care to. It doesn't take a genius to know

that the dollar is loosing value every day. One thing I do understand is

supply and demand, when demand is greater than supply then the value

of an item will go up. When the supply is greater than the demand, the value

will go down. As your president has been printing dollars at an extraordinary

rate we are now receiving articles stating that countries are looking for something

other than the dollar as their reserve currency. I'm sure that dontlop or Yota will

be more than happy to supply you with certain articles about China looking to find

another reserve. And do I have to draw you a picture what would happen to the

dollar if that one thing happens?

By the way, I was just wondering how long do you think that Adam will allow someone

with more than 230negs to continue to post? I think you may be in the wrong forum. No one

here is going to be swayed by your politically motivated views. So whats the point? Is it

that your uncontrollable need for attention forces you to look for an argument? These are

just questions that have been on my mind for some time. One thing is for sure were

supplying your need for attention, I hope that makes you feel more important.

I'm very much aware of what's happening to the dollar.

I run the mobile version of the site on my iPhone and don't have the option to neg or plus someone nor can I see how many I have. Not that I give a rip... That crap is so junior high.