Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni the issue is Iran and Syria

JMULS31

13 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...The issue is, Iran and Syria want dollars bad and are willing to pay more them. Therefore, IMO though the CBI is trying to make the dollar freely available, it's a losing battle as long as there is little enforcement to keep those dollars in the country. Citizens are buying these dollars now and running to Iran with them for profit. It's a no win, unless the CBI raises the value of the dinar/makes it internationally tradable, and high enough to end the dollar auctions and de-dollarize Iraq. Then Iran and Syria would be out of lock sucking dollars from Iraq

• Upvote 7

that would be kind of the idea ----------> sell the dollar to these countries, and after the sales of dollar dried up--- bammm , the dinar increases in value, and is internationally recognized, then  the dinar would be in the driver seat   so--- to --- speak,   the dollar would not be sought after - but the dinar would be the next big deal in the area,, it would take at least the 1.30  and above <------ too get the confidence right for the c.b.i. to make a good profit from the auctions of the dinar to replace the dollar--------> when the dinar start to dry up in the dollar auctions that is!  

• Upvote 2

True, the CBI can limit dollar sales by increasing demand for dinar by raising the value. However, does chase bank care about let's say where country x gets money? The govt may care but banks are about making money. If they make 40 million a day with auctions then I don't think the CBI cares as much at others do. Countries will look the other way on a lot of things when $ is involved until they face political heat. The only heat the Iraq govt faces is a spineless liberal UN, so our best friend is the people that become agitated with no $. If Iraq is a true democracy the politicians will fold when they face loss of powerful seats in govt because of election consequences. When the people fully realize the power they have as one voice, only then will they get what they crave.

• Upvote 1

I have said this many of times, Stop buying dinar......Where do you think the CBI is getting dolars to sell. If they RV it would kill the profits they are making off the exchange. And we are not just talking about just the CBI, the high ups in the GOI, investors and just plain terriorist countries and alike.... so this will continue till somebody or group like USA, IMF to expose what is happenig. I do recall last year Maliki was caught trying to leave the country with several trunk loads of USD.Or they lose a couple of billion USD than opps we found it. Do you really think they did, I don't think so. They just got rid of the guy that ratted them out. :shrug:

I have said this many of times, Stop buying dinar......Where do you think the CBI is getting dolars to sell. If they RV it would kill the profits they are making off the exchange. And we are not just talking about just the CBI, the high ups in the GOI, investors and just plain terriorist countries and alike.... so this will continue till somebody or group like USA, IMF to expose what is happenig. I do recall last year Maliki was caught trying to leave the country with several trunk loads of USD.Or they lose a couple of billion USD than opps we found it. Do you really think they did, I don't think so. They just got rid of the guy that ratted them out. :shrug:

Actually they get the majority of all the USD from oil sales. The money they get from selling the dinar is quite small in comparison........

• Upvote 2

the question is .. what are iran and syria using to  pay for the dollars  because their currency is garbage .. so are they selling product to the iraqis   for dollars by undercutting prices of iraqi products ..if they are selling manufactured goods to iraq  at prices  cheaper than they can be manufactured in iraq ..its hurting iraqs ability to expand its own  local economy ..

i dont think they are selling currency to the iranians and syrians .. i just think they are selling goods and services to iraqis  cheap ..and cleaning up as far as competition goes .

i know i wouldnt want to sell iraqi dinars for iranian dinars by proxie of  exchanging them for dollars  in the middle ..irans dinars are falling worse than the iraqi dinar .. and i dont think the banks want iranian dinars .. no one wants them ..the iraqi dinar is fairly stable .. its not spiraling out of control  like iran at  over 20 thousand  to one  dollar ..

iraqs dinar has been guarenteed by the cbi at 1166 for a long time ..

Edited by dontlop

if ya ended up with a boat load of iranian dinars .. what would you do  with them ..? go to iran and spend them .... if they got such a great deal  for the iranian dinars why dont the iranians just spend their own money at home .... all iran has to do is  make a simple deal and let someone else supply themm with the enriched  uranium for use in electrical power generation .. but they dont want that .. they want the ability to enrich it further to weapons grade ... they risk there entire economy to  generate electricity ? .. no way .. they want a bomb .. once they got one .. how do ya stop them from making another .?

ya cant let them get the first one ..or its over ..

• Upvote 1

Actually they get the majority of all the USD from oil sales. The money they get from selling the dinar is quite small in comparison........

Think about this. Why would anybody want to counterfit dinar if it is worthless anywhere else except Iraq....to get USD from Iraq, Iran needs USD to buy anything on the open market. The USA does not buy very much oil if any, that goes to the US. That oil goes to the Europe, we get most of our oil from Brazil and Canada.

Think about this. Why would anybody want to counterfit dinar if it is worthless anywhere else except Iraq....to get USD from Iraq, Iran needs USD to buy anything on the open market. The USA does not buy very much oil if any, that goes to the US. That oil goes to the Europe, we get most of our oil from Brazil and Canada.

Its not really worthless though. Yes the dinar has a low exchange rate, but your 25k notes is still worth over 20 USD......money is money regardless. You make enough 25k fakes and you have yourself quite a bundle....

Bet you would be surprised to know that the 20 dollar bill is the most counterfeit here in the states.....

that would be kind of the idea ----------> sell the dollar to these countries, and after the sales of dollar dried up--- bammm , the dinar increases in value, and is internationally recognized, then  the dinar would be in the driver seat   so--- to --- speak,   the dollar would not be sought after - but the dinar would be the next big deal in the area,, it would take at least the 1.30  and above <------ too get the confidence right for the c.b.i. to make a good profit from the auctions of the dinar to replace the dollar--------> when the dinar start to dry up in the dollar auctions that is!  

Brilliant Idea Jeepguy.... It's so crazy that it will have to work.....but the sad thing is that they will not do it because it makes sense....GO RV RI !!!! 

• Upvote 1