Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you pump; you receive +'s. If you tell the truth; you receive -'s. It's always been that way. Beware of pumpers disguising their B.S. with supposed knowledge about revaluations, etc. The dinar is not a scam; it is very real. The promotion of it, however, is a scam. It is what it is.   

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

"pumpers" & "reverse pumpers" are one in the same imo..................they both have hidden agendas-peace

Pumpers are folks that LIE about what is possible, LIE about the facts related to Iraq and put out clearly misleading statements in order to promote the "RV', and thus buying IQD.

So reverse-pumpers would be folks that LIE in the other direction. I haven't seen any posts that are doing that.  Can you point some out to me?  Just stating the actual facts and pointing out the pumper lies is not pumping in the other direction, at least if we are using similar definitions of the terms.

Edited by skeptic1138
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate seeing everyone that talks, shares their opinion or even what they have heard being labeled as a "Pumper"  

If everyone stops sharing their thoughts what would we have to talk about while we wait??  thinking-023.GIF

I sure don't want to talk about the price of gas, politics, bad Chinese food, or Paris Hilton.

The Dude Abides...

• Upvote 3

this must include  the C.B.I.  banking bunch -----> they have put enough pumping  into the dinar world that would eventually trickle down too those like okie , blo wolf , and those guys --> gals ------   look at this June news tip ----- c.b.i. will get the dinar rates up to the dollar during June  we will see ,<----- again  looks like a pump ----------  last year   the c.b.i. will re-value dinar September   <--------- big pump --------------->   now I know why folks say ---------- we wait and see, and   it is another pump article -------- thanks to all the folks who keep the news flowing  so we can read and make our decisions based on the news <---------- which also seems like a pump from the Iraqi news bunch  <_<  :shrug:    who to freeking trust  W O W       thanks guys and gals who do the news AND post  

• Upvote 2

I'm NOT saying that there are not some people that pump the dinar (Okie, TerryK etc...) but IMO not everyone should be considered a pumper for giving their opinion!!

I agree.  As I said above its lies and clearly misleading statements that constitute pumping (in my view anyway).

• Upvote 2

I hate seeing everyone that talks, shares their opinion or even what they have heard being labeled as a "Pumper"  

If everyone stops sharing their thoughts what would we have to talk about while we wait??  thinking-023.GIF

Bumper I swear that is the most judicious thing I have ever heard anyone say in Dinar Land.  Thank You. 

I sure don't want to talk about the price of gas, politics, bad Chinese food, or Paris Hilton.

The Dude Abides...

:lol: How bout some really good sushi?

• Upvote 4

whats wrong with pretending we are going to soon belong to the elite rich peoples club .. got to get some practice  before it actually happens or we will be a bunch of dufusses  at the  country club .. i can lay it on thick with all my dinar language ,, i cant wait to explain how i got so smart  when im sipping brandy and smoking my after dinner cigar at the country club .. like those rich  guys on the titanic movie .. :cigar:  :tiphat:

How bout some really good sushi?

Now your talking!  I've just been reading about a place very near my house (I just moved), only 8 seats around a small sushi bar comprises the entire place.  You are all served by the master chef and his wife.  Proper sushi etiquette is required!  (e.g. no cell phones, no dipping your rice in the soy sauce only the fish, a few other rules he has posted and they will kick you out if you do not take their (good natured) admonishments if you "misbehave".  The reports are that its unbelievably delicious, so I'll have to rest up for the wait (you just have to go stand in line, no reservations of course), and check it out.  My current high standard is Toshi's in Vancouver, but many excellent places here in the San Francisco bay area.

Now your talking!  I've just been reading about a place very near my house (I just moved), only 8 seats around a small sushi bar comprises the entire place.  You are all served by the master chef and his wife.  Proper sushi etiquette is required!  (e.g. no cell phones, no dipping your rice in the soy sauce only the fish, a few other rules he has posted and they will kick you out if you do not take their (good natured) admonishments if you "misbehave".  The reports are that its unbelievably delicious, so I'll have to rest up for the wait (you just have to go stand in line, no reservations of course), and check it out.  My current high standard is Toshi's in Vancouver, but many excellent places here in the San Francisco bay area.

Sounds good, skeptic. I just recently started approaching sushi here in my town in the only place which serves it so I have no way of comparing so far.

I like it.

Edited by umbertino

Bumper I swear that is the most judicious thing I have ever heard anyone say in Dinar Land.  Thank You. 

:lol: How bout some really good sushi?

I sometimes wonder about you.  There is no such thing as good sushi or hashemi!  It stinks like four day old dead fish.  It's so bad my cat took it out in the backyard and buried it - plate and all. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like the DInar and Dong ebbs and flows. There will be a rumor and people will all be running out more dinar, talking about how optimistic they are etc and then people get tired and everyone gets down and says we've been taken its never gona happena and thats the sentiment for a while and then people get positive.

I think people who are overly optimistic get minuses but also lotsa times if you say something pessimistic people minus you as well. Really who cares about this artificial ranking system. It's not like it really means anything, plus dissenting views are always going to face scrutiny and get people mad whtehr your talking about currency, politics, religion or sports even.

What I dont get is people who are negative about Dinar people say they have an agenda. What agenda could they possibly have? I hear people say things like you want to get rich but not anybody else to. Who cares. As long as I make money I could cares less who makes money with me. I can see saying a pumper has an alterior motive for example it could be a dinar dealer trying to drive people to buy but what possible motive could someone have to tell you the dinar is garbage?

• Upvote 1

I feel like the DInar and Dong ebbs and flows. There will be a rumor and people will all be running out more dinar, talking about how optimistic they are etc and then people get tired and everyone gets down and says we've been taken its never gona happena and thats the sentiment for a while and then people get positive.

I think people who are overly optimistic get minuses but also lotsa times if you say something pessimistic people minus you as well. Really who cares about this artificial ranking system. It's not like it really means anything, plus dissenting views are always going to face scrutiny and get people mad whtehr your talking about currency, politics, religion or sports even.

What I dont get is people who are negative about Dinar people say they have an agenda. What agenda could they possibly have? I hear people say things like you want to get rich but not anybody else to. Who cares. As long as I make money I could cares less who makes money with me. I can see saying a pumper has an alterior motive for example it could be a dinar dealer trying to drive people to buy but what possible motive could someone have to tell you the dinar is garbage?

Simple. Ego.

• Upvote 1