Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mormon Dinar dealer - finally answered his phone -

NORTEC

- For the last 7 weeks or so - I've been trying to connect with my Dinar dealer -

- I asked him why have you not returned my calls -

- He stated that he no longer sells the IQD -

This is now off the record, and he said that he will deny our conversation

- He stated that he does not hold his physical IQD anymore and that other

men in his church have collectively pooled their IQD together for better exchange rates and access to "WF" on the exchange day - and that their collective holdings are given "VIP" preference because of "Big whale" status - over 750 million -

- He said: that he can not speak about the IQD anymore until after the "RV" -

- Take it for what its worth - this is slightly more than a Rumor - maybe? -

- God Bless -

Every other dealer out there who is much bigger and much more imporantant than your "mormon dealer" is still selling it so I don'tthink it means anything at all.

H E Y   FOLKS I JUST CASHED IN ---------->  at J.g. went worths     they cash in any annunities and cash settlements and other stuff ,,, J.G. SAID  I have a gag not too say at what rate  <_<    beer please   :lol:

• Upvote 1

If your dealer's name is Roger and is also known as another site,  the truth of the matter is he started selling dinar when Ali was out of the country and when he returned he put Roger out of business. So basically he is bankrupt and that is why he doesn't hold IQD any longer.

- For the last 7 weeks or so - I've been trying to connect with my Dinar dealer -

- I asked him why have you not returned my calls -

- He stated that he no longer sells the IQD -

How much silver did you give him for those dinar? An RV may not be a scam but the Mormon dealer is.

• Upvote 3

If your dealer's name is Roger and is also known as another site,  the truth of the matter is he started selling dinar when Ali was out of the country and when he returned he put Roger out of business. So basically he is bankrupt and that is why he doesn't hold IQD any longer.

You mean DD....LOL

They were in cahoots together weren't they?

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 1

Mormon dealer that I know of called the RV in February @ $4.00 AND offered to exchange other people's IQD if they turned it over to him, without papers to indicate he'd taken them - his name...   Paul Hallid

ay.

It would be an insult to not trust a man of God with your money. LOL

Yep you are right Daryl denied ever saying that.

I have Met him several times. He truly knows little about whats going on in Iraq. Did not have a clue what HCL was. He had no idea what their GDP was. Did not even know the CBI rate.

Does have the best pricing on the lower denoms if you buy in Bulk quantities though.

I didn't know Mitt Romney was SELLING dinar. But an RV would allow another run in 2016. Go get 'em Mitt, and push that RV button too. :D  

J.G. Wentworth................................

Yikes...I hate that jingle. 877-CASH-NOW.  My wife sings that...every time she grabs my wallet and heads to the mall. :lol:

I didn't know Mitt Romney was SELLING dinar. But an RV would allow another run in 2016. Go get 'em Mitt, and push that RV button too. :D  

Yikes...I hate that jingle. 877-CASH-NOW.  My wife sings that...every time she grabs my wallet and heads to the mall. :lol:

hahahha  king  sounds like you need a double wallet, one with a few notes in it ,, for her  and then your wallet that has the bigger notes in it ,,,  that is funny though

Wonder why we havent seen "African American" Dinar Dealer or "Jewish" dinar dealer - or even "Amish" dinar dealer .... REALLY? Mormon? come on .. just say YOUR dinar dealer. ... ridiculous that you are pegging them by their religion.   I swear - people and their need to have attention. :confused2:

• Upvote 3