Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mormon Dinar dealer - finally answered his phone -

NORTEC

- For the last 7 weeks or so - I've been trying to connect with my Dinar dealer -

- I asked him why have you not returned my calls -

- He stated that he no longer sells the IQD -

This is now off the record, and he said that he will deny our conversation

- He stated that he does not hold his physical IQD anymore and that other

men in his church have collectively pooled their IQD together for better exchange rates and access to "WF" on the exchange day - and that their collective holdings are given "VIP" preference because of "Big whale" status - over 750 million -

- He said: that he can not speak about the IQD anymore until after the "RV" -

- Take it for what its worth - this is slightly more than a Rumor - maybe? -

- God Bless -

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

My dinar dealer still sells dinar. I think it means nothing

It all means nothing until we see it on the cbi! Lets see what happens in June cause we all know what happens in July.

The Dude Abides...

• Upvote 1

do they all have it in the big cave?

Nah, they went big time... They got em in a vault in Switzerland.

It all means nothing until we see it on the cbi! Lets see what happens in June cause we all know what happens in July.

The Dude Abides...

What happens in July? Lol

This sounds like the Reno action.  Where people hand over their dinar with others, and supposedly get preferential treatment.  I also know afterwards they are not allowed to discuss the details.  I have a very good friend who went to Reno, handed over their physical dinar into a big pool of other dinar holders.  They sign a non disclosure letter.  This is probably not a story but indeed happened.  We all have heard of these Reno invitations, and we never hear anything more about them.  It is not suggestive of an RV.   They have been going on for years.  The question is of course their legitimacy and if it does RV a big concern as to whether you would benefit or lose your dinar.

"- He said: that he can not speak about the IQD anymore until after the "RV" -

Sounds like something Terryk or Okie would say. Totally cracks me up.

Yes it does sound like Terryk or Okie, but these groups do exist that talk people into putting their dinar in a pool of holders.  They tell them they will get preferential treatment when the dinar RV's.  They sign non disclosures and won't talk about what went on or what they were told.  

• Upvote 1

This sounds like the Reno action.  Where people hand over their dinar with others, and supposedly get preferential treatment.  I also know afterwards they are not allowed to discuss the details.  I have a very good friend who went to Reno, handed over their physical dinar into a big pool of other dinar holders.  They sign a non disclosure letter.  This is probably not a story but indeed happened.  We all have heard of these Reno invitations, and we never hear anything more about them.  It is not suggestive of an RV.   They have been going on for years.  The question is of course their legitimacy and if it does RV a big concern as to whether you would benefit or lose your dinar.

Yes it does sound like Terryk or Okie, but these groups do exist that talk people into putting their dinar in a pool of holders.  They tell them they will get preferential treatment when the dinar RV's.  They sign non disclosures and won't talk about what went on or what they were told.  

Yes Zig, I've heard of this too, recently. Supposedly they (WF) have wined and dined some of these folks. I have a friend that personally knows one person in that group that has been flown to Reno by WF. I specifically asked him, she has been flown in or she has been told that folks have been flown in. My friend said she has been flown in. So maybe there is something to it, me, my dinar aren't leaving my sight until I exchange them.

• Upvote 1

- For the last 7 weeks or so - I've been trying to connect with my Dinar dealer -

- I asked him why have you not returned my calls -

Hello My Name Is Peggy .......

peggy.jpg

:D         :D   :D

• Upvote 9

Mormon dealer that I know of called the RV in February @ $4.00 AND offered to exchange other people's IQD if they turned it over to him, without papers to indicate he'd taken them - his name... Paul Halliday.

Thanks for the name... I'll know to steer clear of him.

Hello My Name Is Peggy .......

peggy.jpg

:D:D:D

Lol

Yes Zig, I've heard of this too, recently. Supposedly they (WF) have wined and dined some of these folks. I have a friend that personally knows one person in that group that has been flown to Reno by WF. I specifically asked him, she has been flown in or she has been told that folks have been flown in. My friend said she has been flown in. So maybe there is something to it, me, my dinar aren't leaving my sight until I exchange them.

I've been hearing these WF wining and dining stories for about 3 years now. Bs

Thanks for the name... I'll know to steer clear of him.

Lol

I've been hearing these WF wining and dining stories for about 3 years now. Bs

Why do you think they are bs?  Is it you don't think WF is winning and dining or do you not think there are groups who are gathering folks dinar and putting them in a bigger pot so to speak?

Why would you need to watch out for Pauly.....you don't have anymore dinar. 

Edited by zigmeister
  • Upvote 1

Why do you think they are bs? Is it you don't think WF is winning and dining or do you not think there are groups who are gathering folks dinar and putting them in a bigger pot so to speak?

Why would you need to watch out for Pauly.....you don't have anymore dinar.

I believe groups are gathering, but WF has nothing to do with it. I have dinar... My buddy vinnnie forced some on me.

I believe groups are gathering, but WF has nothing to do with it. I have dinar... My buddy vinnnie forced some on me.

Okay.  Just wasn't clear.  I would agree WF has nothing to do with it.  Huh Vinnie.  Was that what he paid you for the missed hit on a dinar Guru?