Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sheriff Arpaio Recall FAILS in Arizona!

Arpaio Recall FAILS in Arizona!

PHOENIX – A campaign to force a recall election against the polarizing sheriff of metropolitan Phoenix failed on Thursday after recall organizers said they couldn’t collect enough voter signatures to bring the lawman to the ballot again.

Organizers of the recall effort against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio needed to turn in more than 335,000 valid voter signatures by 5 p.m. Thursday to force a recall election.

“It is a sad day,” said recall campaign manager Lilia Alvarez. “It is a disappointment.”

Recall organizers won’t reveal the number of signatures they gathered. That said, the last update they gave on their numbers five weeks ago was that they gathered 200,000 signatures.

“The count at this point doesn’t matter,” Alvarez said in deciding not to reveal the number of signatures gathered.

Arpaio issued a statement suggesting that recall organizers aren't revealing the number of signatures they gathered because they are embarrassed by the level of their failure. "This effort failed because the good people of Maricopa County, whom I'm honored to serve, rejected the wrong-headed idea of overturning an election," Arpaio said.

Read more:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/recall-bid-against-sheriff-joe-arpaio-faces-deadline#ixzz2Up1ADNVU

• Upvote 5

Obama and all his corrupted clowns of DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS are back home crying cause they lost this battle again. Soon this Muslim will be tried for his numerous FELONY CRIMES plus TREASON!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Obama and all his corrupted clowns of DEMONCRATS/LIBERALS are back home crying cause they lost this battle again. Soon this Muslim will be tried for his numerous FELONY CRIMES plus TREASON!!!

We only hope that justice will be serve for the people.  Kaduka sometimes you scare me!!! :unsure: That's okay, your style can actually benefit us. I like that you don't take no poo poo.  :blush::twothumbs:

Get ready for the naysayers to jump on board.  :)

@Kaduku,

you'll enjoy this article...some others will too. (Obama fraud case May 30, update). It ain't over 'til it's over.

http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/05/major-announcement-obama-fraud-case.html?m=1

I'm sorry DM, my eyes are given out and I have to stop reading a bit.  Real quick, has this already taken place and where.  You can send it to my profile if you don't want to post here. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1