Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was typing a personal message to one of the members here called, truepatriot, when I realized two 

things. One the message was too long to fit in his profile page, and two it seemed good to me that others 

could benefit from it. Again let me clarify, I am only a truck driver that loves Jesus as he said, with all my heart, 

might, and mind. If you read these words further you WILL be reading spiritual content from a child of God 

doing the best he can. 

Here is the message. 

Please forgive me for taking so long getting back to you. As a truck driver I work 80 hrs a week, and as the information that I will be relaying is in reference to our Lord I wanted to be careful with my words. 

I have been in this investment for 3 yrs now and have brought it to Jesus many times in prayer. The first time was when someone whom I trust here told me about it. I had heard of dinar before but didn't give it much thought. When I did pray about if I should get in I believe that I received a resounding, YES. As you can imagine the Lord and I have had several 
conversations about it since. I would like to tell you about a strange event that happened to me one night while playing Yahtzee with my wife. First it should be said that I almost NEVER actually get a Yahtzee. This night my wife had been getting several when I maid some kind of remark about her luck. She told me that before every roll of the dice she would secretly say a little prayer for Jesus to bless her roll. So I decided to take that a little farther. I asked Jesus,"if this dinar would revalue could you let me get a Yahtzee?" The VERY NEXT THROUGH I rolled 5 threes. My wife said, "see Jesus answers prayer". I just smiled and said yes he does.My next roll I asked Jesus, "can you let me get another Yahtzee using the dice to tell me how much it will revalue to?" I then rolled another Yahtzee of 4s in three rolls. Now I'm no fool and know how radical this sounds, but whether God was telling me the rate would be $3.33, as per the rolls, or $4.44 as per the numbers,what I do believe is that this dinar will end up somewhere in that area. I have studied this until I am sick with it and understand full well that according to the world it would be unheard of to see a one to one, as the CBI has stated for over a yr now. But my God, is God, and he's capable of anything. That brings us to the spiritual side of dinar. In the book of Revelation we see that Jesus clearly states, that all the nations of the world, all the kings of the earth, and all the merchants of the sea will come to Babylon for there wealth. Something I simply don't believe a small rv will do. In fact I don't even think a one to one would do it. At least not right off the bat. And what is it that a one to one would cause, EVERYONE,to come to Babylon? Sure allot would, but not everyone as God has said. But a 3 to 4? I think so. We also know from Rev that God will call his people out of Babylon. This implies that it is acceptable to God for us to be in this investment. 
Now to the personal nature of this investment as it relates to me. I have been a Christian for 14yrs and only of late have I really seen myself grow in the Lord. It has always been an overwhelming desire of mine to be close to God, but it seemed that the wherewithal to do so was lacking. UNTIL this yr. I own a small trucking company and was for all practical sense and purpose doing well up until this yr. I have been hit by the devil with so many bad things that to mention them all here one would think me to be a liar. Indeed, it is truly a miracle that I even still have a company at all. As you can imagine this has had a heavy toll on my well being. But through the word of God I began to overcome, spiritually and emotionally only. I can't begin to explain to you how far in faith and growth that God has brought me in such a short time. Indeed, I believe even the words I now type are by the power of the Holy Spirit. It was in this that Jesus has called me into the mission field to build an orphanage, school, and clinic for the children of Honduras, and eventually other depressed countries of the world. Jesus has shown me how that everything up to now in my life has brought me to this place.Even the desires that I have were given me by him. I recently went to Jesus with a desire to know how long before this would happen? To which he only said,"soon". I then later went to him again and asked when, he said,"very soon". 
What most fail to see in dinar is exactly what they fail to see in all things. We are spiritual beings living in a physical world. EVERYTHING, that we say and do has spiritual ramifications. And that goes for the lost as well. EVERYONE. Therefor, this is a spiritual event, and not just an ordinary one, but one that has been foretold from the foundations of the world. What we are soon to witness is the rise of Babylon, that great mistress that leads all she can to destruction. But as our Lord so often does he will also use this event to bless his children. Lines are being drawn in the spiritual sand of the world. War is even now raging on. So, if I may, I would like to advise you not to listen to the evil one that wishes to blind all to what is about to happen and to be of good cheer. For the Lord your God will do whatever is his pleasure to do and as always he will supply all the needs of his children. Of which you are one. Give God all the glory and praise and trust in him to finish that work he has begun. I know this one thing concerning the dinar SUDDENLY, God will move.

• Upvote 12

good read lady grace`s  daddy ,,, I  have thought of this -- idea a few times as I am sure a lot of us have , that do believe that there is a greater being in  our life , { but am reminded  often , that , we must not put the lord to task so-to -speak,  not saying this is what your doing at all! ,   this is the things I give thought too  }  like  oh lord let it be real soon , and the rate be --> really great ,, this  is the task I speak of ,    which kind of has the double sided edge to it ,  example :   oh lord let it be soon ------>  can turn out to be  ,  only can be returned at the place of origin { bagdaddy } .. and the other let it be of great value ---> which can come out as -----> it will re-value as 3 dollars per dinar , but you will not be on earth to see it ,,, this are great things in deed , but it is how we must ask of the father in heaven , what and when ,  it can not be of personal gains, it must have attachments pertaining to the house of the lord,  for behold if we ask in selfishness, and greed ----> we surely will be brought down with a swift hand.  these things have gone through all of our minds . I can bet ,   but the  bad guy from down under will try it`s best to  slip us up !!  {   let us pray this  investment , re appreciates in the greater range that we can help other in need and the house of the lord, and that we can exchange these investments with - in our own borders ,   to avoid harm }   -------------> amen on the thoughts , and too alllll  a great weekend be safe

• Upvote 4

LadyGrace's Daddy,

Good writing and I also believe Babylon can represent financial entity.  I say it starts in the middle east and it will end in middle east.  Even looking at Iraq's map.. they have two rivers going through it - Tigris and Euphrates. I believe Iraq will rise up strong financially and become Babylon in the now time.  It's exciting to see how this going to play out and we are living in the exciting times right now.

I hear you about the attacks...  sometimes we are blindsided with what's going on in our lives but when we come out on the other side and look back, we can see the hands of God is always there to protect us and He is with us all the way through.  It's not fun going through the car wash and washer and dryer but at the end, when we persevere, have faith in Him and stay in the course, we come out a winner and not even a smell of burnt and not one hair is lost :)

• Upvote 3

LadyGracesDaddy,,First of all I want to thank you for all the times you have represented your fellow believers here at DV, even against some very aggressive antagognistic unbelievers. Secondly, your personal testimony is no doubt a vehicle that our lord and savior Jesus Christ has used to bring many to his salvation. With that being said, I also believe those that humble themselves in prayer and give themselves in doing the work that the lord has instructed us, then we will be in open communication with him and can see his designed will (prophecy). Always as it pertains to scripture of course.

I agree with all my heart and have had some similar experiences that show me that God is in total control of this. Now are we all ready to do the right thing for God??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LadyGrace'sDaddy, thank you for sharing and I can only imagine the trouble you've endured,however you know that the strong survive as well as your faith will power you to continue pushing on.

God Bless You Sir.

Keep On Truckin !!!!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you for the Blessing.

They ask, "What has God has to do with this?"  My answer, "Everything!" 

There is a transfer of wealth going on and it is coming into the hands of those who belong to Jesus.  Just because people don't believe it does not make it so...Praise the Lord.

• Upvote 4

I was typing a personal message to one of the members here called, truepatriot, when I realized two 

things. One the message was too long to fit in his profile page, and two it seemed good to me that others 

could benefit from it. Again let me clarify, I am only a truck driver that loves Jesus as he said, with all my heart, 

might, and mind. If you read these words further you WILL be reading spiritual content from a child of God 

doing the best he can. 

Here is the message. 

Please forgive me for taking so long getting back to you. As a truck driver I work 80 hrs a week, and as the information that I will be relaying is in reference to our Lord I wanted to be careful with my words. 

I have been in this investment for 3 yrs now and have brought it to Jesus many times in prayer. The first time was when someone whom I trust here told me about it. I had heard of dinar before but didn't give it much thought. When I did pray about if I should get in I believe that I received a resounding, YES. As you can imagine the Lord and I have had several 
conversations about it since. I would like to tell you about a strange event that happened to me one night while playing Yahtzee with my wife. First it should be said that I almost NEVER actually get a Yahtzee. This night my wife had been getting several when I maid some kind of remark about her luck. She told me that before every roll of the dice she would secretly say a little prayer for Jesus to bless her roll. So I decided to take that a little farther. I asked Jesus,"if this dinar would revalue could you let me get a Yahtzee?" The VERY NEXT THROUGH I rolled 5 threes. My wife said, "see Jesus answers prayer". I just smiled and said yes he does.My next roll I asked Jesus, "can you let me get another Yahtzee using the dice to tell me how much it will revalue to?" I then rolled another Yahtzee of 4s in three rolls. Now I'm no fool and know how radical this sounds, but whether God was telling me the rate would be $3.33, as per the rolls, or $4.44 as per the numbers,what I do believe is that this dinar will end up somewhere in that area. I have studied this until I am sick with it and understand full well that according to the world it would be unheard of to see a one to one, as the CBI has stated for over a yr now. But my God, is God, and he's capable of anything. That brings us to the spiritual side of dinar. In the book of Revelation we see that Jesus clearly states, that all the nations of the world, all the kings of the earth, and all the merchants of the sea will come to Babylon for there wealth. Something I simply don't believe a small rv will do. In fact I don't even think a one to one would do it. At least not right off the bat. And what is it that a one to one would cause, EVERYONE,to come to Babylon? Sure allot would, but not everyone as God has said. But a 3 to 4? I think so. We also know from Rev that God will call his people out of Babylon. This implies that it is acceptable to God for us to be in this investment. 
Now to the personal nature of this investment as it relates to me. I have been a Christian for 14yrs and only of late have I really seen myself grow in the Lord. It has always been an overwhelming desire of mine to be close to God, but it seemed that the wherewithal to do so was lacking. UNTIL this yr. I own a small trucking company and was for all practical sense and purpose doing well up until this yr. I have been hit by the devil with so many bad things that to mention them all here one would think me to be a liar. Indeed, it is truly a miracle that I even still have a company at all. As you can imagine this has had a heavy toll on my well being. But through the word of God I began to overcome, spiritually and emotionally only. I can't begin to explain to you how far in faith and growth that God has brought me in such a short time. Indeed, I believe even the words I now type are by the power of the Holy Spirit. It was in this that Jesus has called me into the mission field to build an orphanage, school, and clinic for the children of Honduras, and eventually other depressed countries of the world. Jesus has shown me how that everything up to now in my life has brought me to this place.Even the desires that I have were given me by him. I recently went to Jesus with a desire to know how long before this would happen? To which he only said,"soon". I then later went to him again and asked when, he said,"very soon". 
What most fail to see in dinar is exactly what they fail to see in all things. We are spiritual beings living in a physical world. EVERYTHING, that we say and do has spiritual ramifications. And that goes for the lost as well. EVERYONE. Therefor, this is a spiritual event, and not just an ordinary one, but one that has been foretold from the foundations of the world. What we are soon to witness is the rise of Babylon, that great mistress that leads all she can to destruction. But as our Lord so often does he will also use this event to bless his children. Lines are being drawn in the spiritual sand of the world. War is even now raging on. So, if I may, I would like to advise you not to listen to the evil one that wishes to blind all to what is about to happen and to be of good cheer. For the Lord your God will do whatever is his pleasure to do and as always he will supply all the needs of his children. Of which you are one. Give God all the glory and praise and trust in him to finish that work he has begun. I know this one thing concerning the dinar SUDDENLY, God will move.

Thank you so much ladygrace'sdaddy,

I have waited with anticipation for your story,and I am happy I have finally been able to hear it.

It is often frustrating being in this investment due to the enormous amounts of pumpers.People who disgustingly I have found out will even use the word of God and claims to be a Christian in order to pump and sell dinar.But those types are often quickly revealed by their actions,unlike people like you who truly seem sincere.I just hope God may allow us the blessing of seeing this happen before the world falls apart.Just out of curiosity has God given you any urgency on how time is very short before the en of days?Just seems to me that we are nearly teetering on the edge at this point.

• Upvote 3

Just out of curiosity has God given you any urgency on how time is very short before the en of days?Just seems to me that we are nearly teetering on the edge at this point

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/150169-a-reply-to-truepatriot/#ixzz2V1K5aRn1

Funny you should ask that. If you were to have read some of my post from say 

two yrs ago you would think I am not the same person. God has put it on my 

heart so greatly that I decided to give all that I am to him. As you can imagine 

this caused great changes in me. Yes time is short but remember that God doesn't 

see time as we do. What may be seconds for him could be yrs for us. But I believe 

that our children will most assuredly see the rapture. One thing I do know is that 

evil is escalating with an exponential rate.  Jesus recently used a very famous 

bible teacher to tell me that it was my mouth and the words I say; both in prayer

and in my everyday life; are the greatest hindrance or the greatest enabler to my faith.

We are spiritual beings living in a physical world. You can reach out and grab your wife,

your children, you can touch your car. But you can't touch your words. They are spiritual.

They have a supernatural power to them. For example, " if you will confess with your mouth

and believe in your heart, thou shalt be saved". Jesus is the, "high priest of our confession" Hebrews 3:1

What the Lord showed me was that my words should be my confession. Christ can only do what

we believe he can do. Or should I say, will only do? This has changed me into something I never

thought I could be, and for that I praise God all the day long. For that I will boldly proclaim the

word of God to all the world.   

LadyGrace's Daddy, Thank you for shairing

To you and all the others who replied so graciously

you are most welcome.  

• Upvote 2

Thank you LGD for the post. It is no accident that we are all in this endeavor.God guides our steps, and has more for us, His children, than we could ask or imagine. It doesn't matter what the situation looks like, GOD has a plan. He takes pleasure in the prosperity of his servants. The wealth will be transfered in his time.Once again thank you for the post..

• Upvote 2

Thanks you LadyGrace'sDaddy for sharing. Your witness for Christ, is one that can move mountains. 

We have to remain conscious of our Christian vocation.  God gave us the graces to live and defend all good that is in us and around us. 

God is the way... we have to keep our overwhelmed human hearts open to His call, and sometimes that can be hard.  But testimonies like yours, gives us a boost in the right direction that He wants us to take. We have to entrust ourselves first to God by living his statutes.  Him first, a principle that must be always in our hearts in order for God to act on our behalf.  Pray, fast, repent, let God act.  ;) 

• Upvote 2

" the rate would be $3.33, as per the rolls, or $4.44 as per the numbers " , I really really love these number and I hope It will RV at the rate between $3.33 - $4.44 during the Month of June 2013. GO RV.

We're gonna be filthy rich AL!

• Downvote 2

" the rate would be $3.33, as per the rolls, or $4.44 as per the numbers " , I really really love these number and I hope It will RV at the rate between $3.33 - $4.44 during the Month of June 2013. GO RV.

With or without castration of zeros?