Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Financial expert: new central bank measures will support the exchange rate of the dinar money transfer control clause in banks

yota691

:eyebrows: Financial expert: new central bank measures will support the exchange rate of the dinar money transfer control clause in banks :eyebrows: 
31-05-2013 03:39 PM

print_page.gif

Baghdad (news) .. He favored a financial expert Mohsen Ali, the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar after the application of the new measures by the central bank, provided that accompanied operations oversight of banks and banking companies. said Ali (of the Agency news): The low exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar during the last period due to weak oversight by the central bank on the work of banks and banking companies in terms of financial transfer, as well as procedures for sale of hard currency, which missed the bank much it.between: the new plan, which the bank intends to implement will support the Iraqi dinar exchange rate and the return to price real, but on condition that accompanied by control procedures similar to it to reduce currency smuggling and waste of money. was the Finance Committee representative reported that the central bank told her that he will start next month, the application of a package of measures aimed at re-dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar to normal with preventing the recurrence of volatility the exchange rate. decreased value Iraqi dinar gradually over the past weeks for the price of one dollar to about 1129 dinars after it had been stable for 1120, the highest rate up to the exchange rate during the past two years. / End / 8. n. r /

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

It is confusing.  They talk about 1129 up from 1120.  Well that doesn't make sense!  They should be elated if that were true!  Then other times they talk about 1290 or something like that, now that is not good.  So what is normal, probably1166.

I found Rocks quote, and I think he is spot on.  The money changers is and always has been the problem.

I think the plan is to round up all the money changers and randomly shoot one ... Repeat daily until the market rate gets to the number they want.. Sounds drastic but we know random shootings not unusual there ... but at least these would have a purpose. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149953-central-bank-economic-begin-next-month-the-application-of-procedures-to-reduce-the-volatility-of-the-exchange-rate-will-rv-be-next-monthjune-2013/#ixzz2UsZpNCJJ

"1120, the highest rate UP TO the exchange rate during the past two years". What does this mean? 1120 has been the highest rate of exchange...up to the exchange rate? To me, when they state "normal" and then this statement...are they saying that 1120 has been the highest exchange rate compared to what they have always called the dinars "former glory" which was $3.22 or something like that, and they have only seen that durning the last 2 years? We have many articles stating chapter 7 is all but done...articles are flying around everywhere concerning CH 7 as well as this "secret" plan the CBI is to implement the beginning of June!! Is all this excitement over a few pips...and getting it back to 1120??? I don't personally think so!! Too much attention being drawn to such a small move! We shall see, but my bet is on a major adjustment...and major announcement!! God bless!

• Upvote 1

"What does normal mean, that's the big question." quote from Utah Rock

English version of "normal"

Main Entry:

normal[nawr-muhl]  Show IPA/ˈnɔrməl/  Show Spelled

Part of Speech:

adjective

Definition:

common, usual

Synonyms:

accustomed, acknowledged, average, commonplace, conventional, customary, general, habitual, mean, median, methodical, natural, orderly, ordinary, popular, prevalent, regular, routine, run-of-the-mill, standard, traditional, typic, typical, unexceptional

Antonyms:

abnormal, irregular, odd, strange, uncommon, unconventional, unusual

Question is, what is the Iraqi concept of normal ?

• Upvote 1

"1120, the highest rate UP TO the exchange rate during the past two years". What does this mean? 1120 has been the highest rate of exchange...up to the exchange rate? To me, when they state "normal" and then this statement...are they saying that 1120 has been the highest exchange rate compared to what they have always called the dinars "former glory" which was $3.22 or something like that, and they have only seen that durning the last 2 years? We have many articles stating chapter 7 is all but done...articles are flying around everywhere concerning CH 7 as well as this "secret" plan the CBI is to implement the beginning of June!! Is all this excitement over a few pips...and getting it back to 1120??? I don't personally think so!! Too much attention being drawn to such a small move! We shall see, but my bet is on a major adjustment...and major announcement!! God bless!

What's your bank guy saying?
  • Upvote 1