Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What will CBI do in June? Take a vote.

Luigi1

from another news source...

CBI secret plan to raise the IQD against the USD.

June 2013 Secret Procedures For Recovery Of The Dinar Against The Dollar.

30-05-2013-With the continuing decline of the dinar against the dollar since the Central Bank sales and change management, informed sources said that the Central Bank will start next month with the opening of documentary credits in banks to the dollar exchange rate dinar to normal and prevent a recurrence of the situation of exchange rate volatility.

Read more. See Arabic link below then go to Google translate...

http://bit.ly/Zy219t

What will CBI do in June? Take a vote or give your opine.

A-CBI will restore the street rate back to 1160.

B-CBI will move the rate a few pips to test the system.

C-CBI will float to 1,000 to prepare for easy 1 to 1 RV.

D-RV to 1 to 1.

E-RV 3.42 to 1.

Here Luigi's vote...I go with B.

CBI will test the system & adjust the rate a few pips like it did going from 1170 to 1166 in anticipation of the software & Basil III compliance. CBI is not ready for a RV for political & security reasons.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

from another news source...

CBI secret plan to raise the IQD against the USD.

June 2013 Secret Procedures For Recovery Of The Dinar Against The Dollar.

30-05-2013-With the continuing decline of the dinar against the dollar since the Central Bank sales and change management, informed sources said that the Central Bank will start next month with the opening of documentary credits in banks to the dollar exchange rate dinar to normal and prevent a recurrence of the situation of exchange rate volatility.

Read more. See Arabic link below then go to Google translate...

http://bit.ly/Zy219t

What will CBI do in June? Take a vote or give your opine.

A-CBI will restore the street rate back to 1160.

B-CBI will move the rate a few pips to test the system.

C-CBI will float to 1,000 to prepare for easy 1 to 1 RV.

D-RV to 1 to 1.

E-RV 3.42 to 1.

Here Luigi's vote...I go with B.

CBI will test the system & adjust the rate a few pips like it did going from 1170 to 1166 in anticipation of the software & Basil III compliance. CBI is not ready for a RV for political & security reasons.

I say they will move it two pips, then wait for six years for Iraq to become the "Land of Perfect".  There's always something more to wait for to get everything just perfect.  If you don't act, you don't make mistakes.  Gottta love the GOI.

Option F.

They will do nothing at all with maybe a step or two backwards in the direction of progress. Just like its been going for the last few years. I hate to be so negative but Iraq will implode before Maliki does anything to benefit anybody but himself

• Upvote 4

Option F.

They will do nothing at all with maybe a step or two backwards in the direction of progress. Just like its been going for the last few years. I hate to be so negative but Iraq will implode before Maliki does anything to benefit anybody but himself

I agree iraq will implode.....but i also beilive it wont last long cos many countries have vested interest in iraq......so who knows......Adam, any ideas ?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like they said they want the exchange rate lower than 120 - 1

That would be 1 iqd = .008 cents   or 1,000,000 IQD = $8,000

If they do that I will be at the bank that day and I am all out.

That would be over 400% profit! 

:bravo:

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

Z

Wow, you must be optimistic.. Logic says from the possibilities that Luigi post, that the higher up the alphabet, the better the scenario for us.

Z is at the end of the alphabet, so that means we see the best possible scenario.

• Upvote 2

F =Fail - I would like to see a RV in June = to the dollar or there abouts.

I have so little faith in these people after 10 years on this ride. These people don't exactly inspire confidence do they?

Go ahead, pass some more laws,throw shoes, point fingers and then talk about what needs to be done . . .  and then what? Pass some more laws, throw shoes, point fingers . . . and then what?

They just talk things to death . . . gives new meaning to "beating a dead horse"

Wait & See [ in this for the duration ]

Even by Arab standards, Iraqis are waaaay slow at moving the ball forward

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 3

I say E is the only way world banking can dig itself out of the mess they made of the economies  worldwide.  $3.42 to one Dinar. An RV and then a float to even higher numbers. Go RV.

I would like to see that come to pass but with all the problems with GOI & security...can it happen right now?

I will go with B

It looks like B is winning out as the best possible scenario at this time.

I will let you all know this weekend which one I will pick. I don't like how it all smells again. Its just like last June and the June before that. I like to have my glass half empty so I might be surprised later.  

The Dude Abides...

• Upvote 1