Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf is in! Geeeeeez

Jaygo

Jejeje now I know that some folks want me back but it ain't going to happen, I will only pop up for the notification and that's it. But a friend call me about something going around stating that they retired me but that all things said by me were all true.

Jejeje well the part about all said being true is 100% correct, but the first part simply ain't true for bluwolf does not work for no one in the dinar world, no one not in government not in banks, I work for a major phone company and I am about to retire from there to.

I retire BLUWOLF because I always said that when its time I would do so and so here we are. Blu did everything that God and country expected of him and for that he deserves a rest.

Just this last tibit,,,,,, we only wait for our notice PERIOD.

Read More Link on Right

No changes, no interruptions, no spooks or ghosts, no glitches in China not even in my kitchen no where whatsoever.

You guys might feel like if you were left out, fooled, discourage, like if nothing has happened, but see you are all led to feel that way, jejeje see the devil does it all the time so don't you fall for this pig and his advocates, remain strong in your faith.

People just read my lips, it is here and we only are waiting on receiving our notice with your instructions PERIOD COMPRENDE.

JEJEJE I really get a kick out of that last part and you should to.

Last and not least I want to thank all from the bottom if my heart for all the beautiful words which you express to me when I announced my retirement.

Be bless now

HAPPY JOURNEYS AND XOXOXO......BLUWOLF

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Well, that didn't last long. Any takers on when he comes out of retirement again? I'm setting the over-under on tomorrow afternoon.

What a schmuck. With Poof "dead" and this idiot "retired," I'm guessing either their employers decided the marketing budget for a "Bluwolf" and a "Poof" just couldn't be justified anymore, or the feds started an investigation.

• Upvote 1

You know...if we didn't post their Sh*t then they might go away. I think they like all their SH*T posted on these sites....gives them an EGO.... and how many are 12 yr old boys..looking to "get off" :rolleyes:  on our comments.

So....maybe we should stick to our news....and our opinions on the news...Just sayin is all.. ;)

• Upvote 1

wtf is a jejeje

Good call.

In Spanish the sound HEE-HEE would be spelled JE-JE. If Bloo isn't Hispanic. . .he is probably an Aggie. They have trouble speaking regardless of where they originate.

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 1

Good call.

In Spanish the sound HEE-HEE would be spelled JE-JE. If Bloo isn't Hispanic. . .he is probably an Aggie. They have trouble speaking regardless of where they originate.

Good question since they are still trying to figure out how to reach the light........

• Upvote 1