Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What can I expect here? Looking for integrity

Gardenia

I am new to the dinar frenzy. I recently went to another site where I felt the truth was not valued. The quote in blue below was posted in the Ghost forum of DS. What was being presented did not ring true to me, so I decided to check out the easily verifiable information. Someone else was doing the same thing and finished before I did. He posted the correct information, which completely negated what was stated in the moderator's post. Someone else jumped in and said that that was not what was meant by the moderator. Kind of hard to deny since it was still there in black and white. Others made it clear that that was exactly what the moderator had said. I finished my research so I posted that I also researched the information and what was being presented by the moderator was not factual, that the other poster had the correct dates. Only one of them happened on the date stated by the moderator.

Perhaps, I was naive but I was incredulous that the moderator would so blatantly try to manipulate the group and expect them to drink it all in without question. Is that usual? It was apparently an attempt to make the group think that that something important would happen on October 3 related to RV in order to pump the sales of dinars. Do they expect us to be stupid and not see through these ruses?

(I did not get the follow up conversation to the following post because I had to leave (don't know if I even got posted) and when I came back, I was banned forever for no specified reason. I had already copied the original (below) in order to research the info.) [i added color and bold to make it easier to follow.]

Ghost Chat 9-30 9:15 CST

All take a seat and I am going to give a class and info along with it

couple things I am going to post info on iraq and the year

there is a reason and it will be clear as why

1932 Iraq gains full independence from Britain, joins League of Nations

1937 Saddam Hussein, [At-Takriti], president of Iraq, 1979 - 2003

1948 Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabian troops attack Israel

1955 British government signs military treaty with Iraq - 1955 Pact of Baghdad between Iraq and Turkey signed - 1955 Baghdad Pact signed, making Turkey and Iraq a defense alliance

1958 Abdoel Illah, crown prince of Iraq, murdered -1958 Faisal II, King of Iraq (1939-58), assassinated at Baghdad -1958 Noeri el-Said, premier of Iraq, murdered

1960 Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Saudi-Arabia and Venezuela form OPEC

1961 Iraq announces that Kuwait is a part of Iraq (Kuwait disagrees)

1968 Iraq adopts constitution

1979 Premier/president al-Bakr of Iraq is succeeded by Saddam Hussein

1980 Iraq invades Iran in an attempt to control the Shatt al-Arab waterway

1990 Hussein's Revolutionary Day speech claims Kuwait stole oil from Iraq

1990 U.N. security council authorizes military action against Iraq

1991 Iraq repealed its annexation of Kuwait

2003 President George W. Bush declares that 'major combat operations' in Iraq are over

2007 Multiple suicide bombings kill over 550 people in Qahtaniya, Iraq

ok now going back to the 1932 when the UK granted independence to Iraq

What does everyone of those things have in common?

answers send to the mods

everyone has one thing in common

8:27 PM [Please RV Today] violence?

8:27 PM [DRKHRSE] Kuwait!!!

8:27 PM [mailman's neighbor] Iraq was in charge of their own destiny

8:27 PM [sb365] they all include Iraq

8:27 PM [rubber duckie] they happend in Iraq

8:27 PM [joncyrus] The USA has always been there for them

no

no

8:27 PM [Ruffian] [sonshine] Iraq is always antagonistic and causing trouble.

8:27 PM [tdurden] can i guess

8:27 PM [blaster] time

8:28 PM [tdurden] October 3

yes tdurden

8:28 PM [pyramid] they all involve the UK in some way?

8:28 PM [fioranosportscars] what?

stop all done

8:28 PM [Ruffian] they all happened on Oct 3

yes

EVERYONE OF THOSE THINGS HAPPENED ON OCTOBER 3RD

NOW I HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN UPDATE ON THE OCT 1 DATE OF NO MORE USD IN IRAQ

THIS DATE I AM TOLD HAS BEEN CHANGED

IRAQ HAS MOVED IT TO OCTOBER 3RD

I WAS ASKED TO VERIFY THIS INFO

SO I MADE A CALL AND THE FRIEND I CALLED WAS LIKE THAT IS FUNNY CUZ HE HAS HEARD SIMILIAR SCUTTLE AND BECAUSE THE 3RD IS THE DAY THAT IRAQ GOT IT'S INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BRITISH EMPIRE IN 1932

I am hoping that this site will exhibit the integrity that the other did not. I got banned for my first post on DS. This is my first post here.

Now that medic has publicly apologized to you on ds I hope you dont change your mind and go back to medic and DS.His apology does not make up for the countless people he has ostriched and made ememies of!Please stay with this site and help it become a place of truth!!! yours truly Toledo!!

How can anyone even know that he has apologized when they can't see it? That is not a real apology!