Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 5-29-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Hi Mr. adam montana. I have interesting articles and would like to get opinions from you Mr. Adam montana. What do you think Mr. Adam montana? May this be the sign IQD is going to RV suddenly Mr. Adam Montana while Iraqi people are to rush about buying off the dollars instead of paying attention on the dinar? What do you think Mr. Adam montana? What would be the next step Mr. Adam montana? RV? What do you think Mr. Adam Montana? That's all my questions Mr. Adam Montana And Thank you very much for taking your time to answer my questions and I am highly appreciated Mr. Adam Montana.

25swsw037377.gif

:D:D

I want to thank Al Bundy for posting some very important articles this morning.

I'd Like To Thank Big Al For His Borderline Uncanny And Subtle Way Of Working The Name Of 'Mr. Adam Montana' Into A Question ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hi Mr. adam montana. I have interesting articles and would like to get opinions from you Mr. Adam montana. What do you think Mr. Adam montana? May this be the sign IQD is going to RV suddenly Mr. Adam Montana while Iraqi people are to rush about buying off the dollars instead of paying attention on the dinar? What do you think Mr. Adam montana? What would be the next step Mr. Adam montana? RV? What do you think Mr. Adam Montana? That's all my questions Mr. Adam Montana And Thank you very much for taking your time to answer my questions and I am highly appreciated Mr. Adam Montana.

I'd Like To Thank Big Al For His Borderline Uncanny And Subtle Way Of Working The Name Of 'Mr. Adam Montana' Into A Question ! :o

:D :D :D

You posted Joe Friday on a Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam and mods for another great chat....The one thing we need to keep in mind....God is in control, and we will have an RV when and only when He releases it. Remember, this investment is going to take place in His timing, not when we, or the Iraqi government, says it will happen. We need to keep this in prayer and believe God will bless us soon. God bless all.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Saint said this:  Seems like the forever on going Islamic mind-set of 'blow up thy neighbor' will NEVER cease.

No, it may not. Iraq is a client state of Washington and we invaded for oil. Everyone knows this. Not everyone will admit it.

But please don't go around criticizing Iraqis for violence. It's like saying China occupied Kansas for the wheat and then saying when will those Kansans just stop the violence against the Chinese. I am sorry to be blunt, but I can't stand ignorance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

For those who think that an "overnight" RV is impossible I will say this.. when the IQD depreciated, it didnt "pip" down.. it was 3.21 one day, and 4000-1 the next. So.. why cant the reverse occur? Especially with Iraq being mostly debt free and having the biggest amount of cash and gold reserves in thier entire history.

Also.. Maliki isnt going anywhere. He will be the PM until next year. they had their chance to oust him, they failed.

When u do research and look at the history of facts, this investment is kind of a no brainer. Everyone be ready and try to do good with the blessing you are about to receive!!

It didn't happen overnight. It happened over the period of time it took for Saddam to print trillions of dinar and spend all the reserves on his war with Kuwait. That didn't happen overnight.

And those trillions of dinar are why it can't RV. 65 trillion in M1 IIRC.

For someone that talks about history and research it appears you haven't even bothered to read the history of the dinar on the CBIs website.

In 1989 they say the black market (street rate) dinar was only worth about 54 cents. It took until 1995 for it to drop all the way to 3000 to 1.

• Downvote 3

Saint said this:  Seems like the forever on going Islamic mind-set of 'blow up thy neighbor' will NEVER cease.

No, it may not. Iraq is a client state of Washington and we invaded for oil. Everyone knows this. Not everyone will admit it.

But please don't go around criticizing Iraqis for violence. It's like saying China occupied Kansas for the wheat and then saying when will those Kansans just stop the violence against the Chinese. I am sorry to be blunt, but I can't stand ignorance.

1. Not "everyone" knows what you claim. Some of us know quite differently. And don't forget--we saw the same things you saw when we went in there.  2. The Iraqis are as violent against each other as they are against outsiders. As in the rest of the middle east, the Iraqis simply have a violent culture. It's hard to blame them for this since they had to endure all the years under Saddam, but it exists in their neighbors as well, so it appears to be a standard throughout that area, most likely stemming from their violent religion. 3. In your bluntness, perhaps you need to turn an eye inward to pluck out the large tree there before you tell others to remove the splinter from their own eye because you think what they are seeing is wrong. Saint was right. Iraqis do seen to have a part of the cultural mentality to blow each other up. Their street violence isn't primarily, if at all, against us any longer, and hasn't been in a long time.  We no longer have troops there, just an embassy, although a large one. So Iraq has been back to business for quite a while, blowing each other up.  Therefore, your the comparison wouldn't be like Kansans blowing China up. It would be like Kansans blowing themselves up. Sorry to be logical, but like you, I can't stand ignorance.

P. S. And did you hear? --they found a couple large caches of WMD's hidden in Syria (right next door to Iraq)  and the Syrian tyrant had recently dipped into it and was using it against his own people.  hmmmm. . .

• Upvote 3

It didn't happen overnight. It happened over the period of time it took for Saddam to print trillions of dinar and spend all the reserves on his war with Kuwait. That didn't happen overnight.

And those trillions of dinar are why it can't RV. 65 trillion in M1 IIRC.

For someone that talks about history and research it appears you haven't even bothered to read the history of the dinar on the CBIs website.

In 1989 they say the black market (street rate) dinar was only worth about 54 cents. It took until 1995 for it to drop all the way to 3000 to 1.

Dont know where you get your numbers from, but they are WAYYYY off. If u honestly think the CBI gives accurate info on thier website.. well then buddy...im not sure what to tell you. Have u ever read the SOFA? prolly not. Do u honestly think the USA would invade this country, make it legal for us to buy the IQD, then not get the best ROI possible?? 

Remember one thing if u forget all else... the banks can borrow 10-1 from the FED for every physical dollar in thier house. This is a 10 year plus endeavor.. and there are MANY manhours to be made up for.

in Millionday I trust!!!  go RV!

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately with the rapidly increasing sectarian violence and threat of possible full blown civil war, I feel the chances of Ch 7 release let alone a full RV are so remote that anyone who says otherwise may have blinders on. I mean look at the news coming out of Iraq.  The country is a religious and political pressure cooker that is about to blow.  Does anyone really think the UN is going to say, "OK Iraq, you are stable and ready to be a positive force in the world, you are released from Chapter 7, good luck." Aint gonna happen folks.  Iraq is a mess and ready to implode.

I still believe there is potential in this investment.  However I also believe we are years away.  :twocents:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately with the rapidly increasing sectarian violence and threat of possible full blown civil war, I feel the chances of Ch 7 release let alone a full RV are so remote that anyone who says otherwise may have blinders on. I mean look at the news coming out of Iraq.  The country is a religious and political pressure cooker that is about to blow.  Does anyone really think the UN is going to say, "OK Iraq, you are stable and ready to be a positive force in the world, you are released from Chapter 7, good luck." Aint gonna happen folks.  Iraq is a mess and ready to implode.

I still believe there is potential in this investment.  However I also believe we are years away.  :twocents:

+1 Lib  I couldnt have said it better

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm afraid you're right on this one.

DinarThug: Thank you very much for your sweet compliment. you are a one funny guy and a sweet talk thug. And, you make me laugh when you make a joke. I hate selling women's shoes cause women are all 7. When RV really happens, I will quit selling women's shoes and I will marry Marcie. I hate pokky ( peg ) cause she never buy me a juice and give me a dinner. And, she always spends money to buy something that don't really need them.

• Upvote 1

DinarThug: Thank you very much for your sweet compliment. you are a one funny guy and a sweet talk thug. And, you make me laugh when you make a joke. I hate selling women's shoes cause women are all 7. When RV really happens, I will quit selling women's shoes and I will marry Marcie. I hate pokky ( peg ) cause she never buy me a juice and give me a dinner. And, she always spends money to buy something that don't really need them.

Lol ! :D CNN Is A Big Fan Of The Bundy News Network ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

+1 Lib  I couldnt have said it better

Spot on.   I bought in 2006 and figured 10 years....ain't happening this year or next.

I find that this entire investment has been the most amazing study

In psychology, and mass mind control.

Everyone says there is no way that the CBI will tell us when they will

RV the dinar. But I submit to you that they know they can do so now

And nobody will believe it. Even the Iraqis don't believe, see the article

Yesterday how they have run on the banks to buy dollars. And none here

believe either. Some are still selling.

Two days ago the CBI announced that the plan was already implemented

and that it would raise the exchange value of the dinar early in June.

What if that implementation was the notification required three days in advance

to the IMF of a rate charge?

After all the B.S. and all the yrs of waiting it's no surprise no one believes a word

they say. But look at what's going on with the financial and world trade and the

Kuwait issue. ALL GOOD. As far as HCL is concerned I believe that has been

completed and will be shown VERY soon. This will happen SUDDENLY.

Just a humble truck drivers opinion.

Love your posts bro. Stay blessed

• Upvote 2

Iraq being as stable as what other country? IMO It just isn't going to happen. You can only measure where they are by where they have come from. They will never be as stable as we or Canada, at least not in the near term (more than 10 years out IMO). I do not think that stability is going to effect the RV's timing in any manor. Again my opinion.

1. Not "everyone" knows what you claim. Some of us know quite differently. And don't forget--we saw the same things you saw when we went in there.  2. The Iraqis are as violent against each other as they are against outsiders. As in the rest of the middle east, the Iraqis simply have a violent culture. It's hard to blame them for this since they had to endure all the years under Saddam, but it exists in their neighbors as well, so it appears to be a standard throughout that area, most likely stemming from their violent religion. 3. In your bluntness, perhaps you need to turn an eye inward to pluck out the large tree there before you tell others to remove the splinter from their own eye because you think what they are seeing is wrong. Saint was right. Iraqis do seen to have a part of the cultural mentality to blow each other up. Their street violence isn't primarily, if at all, against us any longer, and hasn't been in a long time.  We no longer have troops there, just an embassy, although a large one. So Iraq has been back to business for quite a while, blowing each other up.  Therefore, your the comparison wouldn't be like Kansans blowing China up. It would be like Kansans blowing themselves up. Sorry to be logical, but like you, I can't stand ignorance.

P. S. And did you hear? --they found a couple large caches of WMD's hidden in Syria (right next door to Iraq)  and the Syrian tyrant had recently dipped into it and was using it against his own people.  hmmmm. . .

Great response Francie26, like you, I can't stand ignorance.

• Upvote 2

Iraq being as stable as what other country? IMO It just isn't going to happen. You can only measure where they are by where they have come from. They will never be as stable as we or Canada, at least not in the near term (more than 10 years out IMO). I do not think that stability is going to effect the RV's timing in any manor. Again my opinion.

Great response Francie26, like you, I can't stand ignorance.

I agree. Iraq can RV any time they want. However it would only be for in country purposes and nothing close to what we would want to see from an investment stand point.

My point is that for Iraq to have an internationally recognized currency, they need to be released from chapter 7 sanctions. Without an international currency, the dinar we hold is practically worthless.

For Iraq to be released from chapter 7 sanctions, the UN wants them to show both economic and political growth and stability.

Over 1000 people in Iraq were killed last month in sectarian violence. The political infrastructure is a house of cards and companies are pulling out of Iraq because of the violence and fragile political landscape.

As a result, in my opinion, the UN will not release the sanctions simply due to the fact that Iraq is not fulfilling it's obligations the UN has set forth in order for them to be released.

As such, no stability equals no chapter 7 release which equals no international currency which equals no RV.

Again this is just my opinion based on how the UN charter on sanctions against Iraq were written.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Passing this along for your edification. Remember: Don't Shoot the Messenger - Bullets are too expensive!

Notes from Frank26 CC Tues. Night with Eagle1 and Delta posted at KTFA Forum

05/29/2013

0 Comments

At this point, Eagle1 came on the call 

• Frank relayed that I-Team is very impressed with Eagle1’s knowledge because he’s been “spot on” with all of his intel

• What is Basel III? Eagle1 explained it’s named for Basel, Switzerland where Bush 43 met with central bankers and IMF to develop protocols to take all nations from fiat currency to asset-based currency; for some nations, these protocols will devalue their currency and for other countries, it will substantially increase their currency value

• At the time, world banks were running Babylon 1 software which was “a joke,” it could not manage the complex revaluations of all the currencies; new software was needed

No fault to PA10 for bringing this over.  Just wanted to point out that anyone can just go to the BIS.org (Bank of International Settlements) site and read up on Basil III .  If you do you will find that it has no relation to whatever fantasy Eagle1 is rambling on about.

The idea that the software in use around the world, that deals with billions of transactions daily with constantly changing rates, could not handle this mythical 25 country RV, is also ridiculous.  Of course so is the RV, so perhaps its fitting.

Edited by skeptic1138
  • Downvote 2