Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 5-29-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] Good morning everyone!

[
Adam Montana] we have a short list of questions, so I will just get right into this thing    

[
Adam Montana] first - I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. I was personally able to thank a few Vets in person, and I sincerely mean this... I thank all of you who have served, are serving, and will serve. Our men and women who keep us safe and have made sacrifices are so very important to all of us, and I thank you for your service. :tiphat:

[
Adam Montana] Most of you are aware that we have a VIP group here at DinarVets.com - it's a paid group, and it's what keeps this site running and free for everyone to join. If you're in that group, you also know that there is an option to become a "Platinum" VIP member, where you get your VIP Certificate immediately and never have to worry about a renewal.

[
Adam Montana] LAst week on Thursday, I made a promise to our VIP members - I promised that a portion of all Platinum upgrades would be sent to help out the Salvation Army, specifically for the Oklahoma efforts

[
Adam Montana] and just before I came into this chat room, I fulfilled that promise. On behalf of our group here, I just sent $400 via the salvation army website.

[
Adam Montana] so cheers to all of you that made that possible :tiphat:

[
Adam Montana] now on to the Dinar stuff!

[
Adam Montana] what we've seen recently is a kind of crazy fluctuation in the value of the dinar - the CBI reports that the value dropped from 1120 per USD to 1129.... that might not seem like a lot, but in my opinion it's a sign that something is brewing.

[
Adam Montana] the Dinar has been FLAT - completely steady - for a long time. The CBI does a GREAT job of maintaining the value. For it to fluctuate even a smidgeon is a big deal.

[
Adam Montana] They have officially announced that they plan to raise the value in the month of June.... we don't expect them to make an announcement of a MAJOR rate increase, but the fact that they are toying with the value could be a great opportunity for them to give us a nice surprise
[Adam Montana] :twothumbs:

[
Adam Montana] So we will just hang tight and see how this thing plays out... Kuwait is talking about Chapter 7 issues, CBI is talking about raising the value, and I think it's a good time for something to happen

[
Adam Montana] Saint, thank you for handling the questions this morning! I'm ready when you are    
[
Saint] chess ADAM: Seems like the forever on going Islamic mind-set of 'blow up thy neighbor' will NEVER cease. Is there any reason to believe that this every day, ordinary mayhem weighs on the CBI / GOI, as far as effecting a future major currency change? VII not withstanding......thanks.

[
Adam Montana] VII not withstanding, and of course the HCL notwithstanding... I don't worry too much about the mindset that you mention here. The CBI has and continues to maintain a tight grip on the real value of the dinar, and when they are ready to raise the value it will be successful. :twocents:

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] cashman54 Adam, I have just started to really lose interest in this investment in the past few months. I sometimes forget I own dinar and I sometimes forget to come to this site. Is it your contacts that keep you excited and active in this investment and gives you hope? I just have my dinar tucked away, but Ive lost the passion bro. What keeps you going, the intel you get?

[
Adam Montana] What keeps me here is exactly what I just said to Chess - I continue to be impressed with how well they control the rate of their currency. Say what you want about the country, they are no slouches in that matter.

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] ALBUNDY Hi Mr. adam montana. I have interesting articles and would like to get opinions from you Mr. Adam montana. First, It is about raising the exchange rate of Iraqi dinar in JUNE 2013 ( Next Month ), Does it mean that RV will happen In JUNE 2013

[
Adam Montana] Saint, can you post the headlines that followed the question? I think those are noteworthy.

[
Saint] Central Bank implemented a plan in next June to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee that the central bank told us that he will implement a new plan to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar exchange either the U.S. dollar…. The Central Bank plan to raise the dinar against the dollar … Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that there is a plan prepared by the central bank to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar….. Central Bank economic begin NEXT MONTH ( JUNE 2013 ), the application of procedures to reduce the volatility of the exchange rate during the past two years.

[
Adam Montana] THAT is what keeps me coming back   

[
Adam Montana] CBI to raise the rate NEXT MONTH. They don't say how much, but a raise is a raise is a raise my friends!

[
Adam Montana] now if the CBI is going to raise the rate

[
Adam Montana] and Kuwait is 100% on board with removing Chapter 7 completely

[
Adam Montana] if someone would just shove the HCL deal through... I think we have a home run    

[
Saint] Wednesday, 29 May 2013 10:27 Confirmed the parliamentary Finance Committee, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq next month will begin implementation of a package of measures designed to restore the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to normal to prevent a repeat of the case of exchange rate volatility. And plunged the value of the Iraqi dinar gradually over the past weeks to reach the price per dollar to about 1129 dinars after it had been stable for 1120, the highest rate up to the exchange rate during the past two years.

[
Adam Montana] and on that note, I want to again thank all of our service men and women, and wish everyone a wonderful day and week.

[
Adam Montana] thank you all
[
Adam Montana] open floor

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Ali Abdullah - 05/28/2013

1369735619.jpg

Announced that the Finance Committee parliamentary Tuesday, that "the month of June of the current year will see the distribution of surplus oil revenues among the Iraqi people, after the government put controls and mechanics and obtaining amounts ((Almoforat)) achieved, will be distributed 25% between specific segments as stipulated by the Budget Law for the year 2013.

A member of the deep uttered financial MP Faleh sari told ((eighth day)) that "the month of June of the current year will see the distribution of surplus oil revenues among specific segments as stipulated by the Budget Law for the year 2013.

The force confirmed that "the budget law which was prepared fully dependent on the Iraqi government to identify and develop mechanisms instructions and inventory amounts and do circulate, noting that" the ministries of finance and planning Saokhman prominent role in the number of database for the implementation of these constitutional paragraph.

He added that "the House of Representatives had voted on the current year's budget, including a paragraph distribution of 25% on the slides and disadvantaged due.

The "text of the article for the distribution of a budget surplus this year between the Iraqi people say: Article 16, II / paragraph r / allocate 25 per cent of the budget surplus of 2013 and distributed to slide due from the poor and disadvantaged according to the guidelines and specific mechanisms established by the Council of Ministers by Mahromep and the ratio of the population of the provinces cash.

http://translate.goo...hK12wWy6gUqEZsQ

HCL???

• Upvote 3

Artifical rate at the CBI still 1166.. not 1120. Changing the rate a little bit does nothing for Iraq and does nothing to discontinue the use of the USD inside Iraq. When discussing the exchange rate change the CBI, Parliamentary Finance Committe, the former and current gov of the CBI, and the head of the banking and finance ministry have all used the following words : Restore, Return to Normal, Return to Natural, and Return to pre 1980s exchange rate.

For those who think that an "overnight" RV is impossible I will say this.. when the IQD depreciated, it didnt  "pip" down.. it was 3.21 one day, and 4000-1 the next. So.. why cant the reverse occur? Especially with Iraq being mostly debt free and having the biggest amount of cash and gold reserves in thier entire history.

Also.. Maliki isnt going anywhere. He will be the PM until next year. they had their chance to oust him, they failed.

When u do research and look at the history of facts, this investment is kind of a no brainer. Everyone be ready and try to do good with the blessing you are about to receive!! 

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

I find that this entire investment has been the most amazing study

In psychology, and mass mind control.

Everyone says there is no way that the CBI will tell us when they will

RV the dinar. But I submit to you that they know they can do so now

And nobody will believe it. Even the Iraqis don't believe, see the article

Yesterday how they have run on the banks to buy dollars. And none here

believe either. Some are still selling.

Two days ago the CBI announced that the plan was already implemented

and that it would raise the exchange value of the dinar early in June.

What if that implementation was the notification required three days in advance

to the IMF of a rate charge?

After all the B.S. and all the yrs of waiting it's no surprise no one believes a word

they say. But look at what's going on with the financial and world trade and the

Kuwait issue. ALL GOOD. As far as HCL is concerned I believe that has been

completed and will be shown VERY soon. This will happen SUDDENLY.

Just a humble truck drivers opinion.

• Upvote 15

After all the B.S. and all the yrs of waiting it's no surprise no one believes a word

they say. But look at what's going on with the financial and world trade and the

I just want to say thank you for doing a very tough job. Truck drivers need to be more appreciated in this world.. WHY? cuz EVERYTHING at one time has to move on a truck. Thank you again sir.. your insight on this investment is outstanding as well :)

• Upvote 5

I just want to say thank you for doing a very tough job. Truck drivers need to be more appreciated in this world.. WHY? cuz EVERYTHING at one time has to move on a truck. Thank you again sir.. your insight on this investment is outstanding as well :)

You are most welcome.

• Upvote 2

I would agree with you.  We wouldn't and I don't but am hopeful.  Maybe they think the Iraqi's will run to the bank and exchange their dollars for dinar in a speculation?   Maybe they will RV it to 1000-1?  

Thank you for this post. And I agree with you. We need to sit tight a little longer.

Your humble opinion is always uplifting and hopeful.   :)

All the talk about a change in value in June is to stablalize the "street rate" in country so the average person's Dinar does not become toilet paper... yes a few PIPS is encouraging, but nothing related to why we all got into this investment.

At this point, we are too close to Ramadan to have any signigicant changes in the global valuation of the Dinar... that does not mean it can't happen, or that it's not a worthwhile investment, but a slight change in value to stablalize the currency in country is all that we should really expect in June... and even that's a "maybe"...

February 2014 is as likely as anytime in the next few weeks...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Passing this along for your edification. Remember: Don't Shoot the Messenger - Bullets are too expensive!

Notes from Frank26 CC Tues. Night with Eagle1 and Delta posted at KTFA Forum

05/29/2013

0 Comments

Frank26 Conference Call after Bible Study Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Notes by BulldogFord65............ Please enjoy:

• Jack Lew is in Hong Kong, or may have just left; working on 2 of the largest Asian accounts, and they are moving large amounts of money through the Bank of International Settlement; believe it may be in regard to the DFI funds

• Shabibi is in Jordan

• Maliki is running for his life, and is missing – no trace of him since last Wednesday; none of the KTFA teams have seen or heard of him, no articles mentioning him, no photos, no one knows where he is. If he acts like he is concerned about security, he is not!

• 900 million stolen or missing from Q1 taken by GOI members: I-Teams report not to worry about it because it was blocked , it was electronic in their accounts; the money has been recovered

• banking systems and electronic systems in Iraq are done and are being loaded up; the work on the banking system was done last year (old news/last year), the new news is the systems are being loaded now and about to be activated(new news/this year)

• O and Biden have no solutions or answers to remedy the delays and internal problems, and the meetings they wanted with the GOI would have been nothing but a waste of time

• The Emir of Kuwait is ecstatic – this is important

• US$ costs a lot because the people must buy off the streets; the CBI sold them to anyone and everyone whether or not they had a Qi card; why? This is about the RD; they have a goal to reach to get them to 1:1 IN COUNTRY; this has nothing to do with the rate outside of Iraq, it’s to reach 1:1 inside Iraq; there is a lot of smoke and confusion about this. We outside look for what they do not talk about ; the RI/RV maybe 3+.

• On Iraqiya TV they are telling the citizens they are about to raise the value of the dinar in June; Delta has seen it on TV 

• 1:1000 is for in-country deletion of the 3 zeros: ktfalways.com Family you must understand the difference between RD/RI/RV

• Believe the 1:1 rate is in-country only; the exchange rate to other countries TBD; the rate can be 1:1 inside Iraq and a different exchange rate outside Iraq 

• USAID agency is going to announce the funding of a project that will reduce the dependency on oil revenues inside Iraq because the IMF has mandated that Iraq enter international status, and they need to develop the private sector so they are not 100% dependent on oil revenues; this is needed before they raise the value of their currency; this is HUGE

• Farmers are receiving financial compensation through the demarcation of the border between Iraq and Kuwait; this is one reason why the Emir of Kuwait is ecstatic; things are happening right in front of our eyes; these are war mandates that are being met

• Every one of these things just mentioned is the same as saying that Iraq is out of Chpt 7

• Iraq is #6 in the world in gas production; 121 Billion was invested and experts are saying it’s going to pay off “big time;” Baghdad has 112 trillion cu ft of gas and they burn off 700 million cu ft at their oil refineries – it is wasted due to lack of infrastructure, and this is nothing compared to Kurdistan; need to grow up and 

• Why is F26 so happy about the IQD? 1) our troops are there, 2) announcing on Iraqiya TV that the value of the IQD is being raised, 3) M is gone or going, 4) Emir of Kuwait is ecstatic, 5) the IMF has brought them to Chpt 8, 6) the WTO has welcomed Iraq with open arms, 7) because the IMF wants them to stop using the US$ and raise the value of their currency and use it to pay their debts

• The citizens are buying US$ and holding on to their 000. 0's and 00's are used to buy the USDs; they are hoarding the 3 zero notes because they know what they will be worth outside of Iraq. Then why give up these smaller dinars ........... Because when the IQD goes up they can use the USD to buy the new LD's!

• US$ hit 84.30 today; Frank still looking for 84.55 by the end of this week

• There are very long lines in Iraqi banks right now, trying to buy US$; this is not a bad thing – they can be used to buy LD’s after the RV citizens are smart. Been tricked too many times.

• Post # 272 (5/27) by WS, Iraqi citizens will see the distribution of surplus oil revenues among the people in June/HCL?

• Kuwait finally gets the prisoners transferred; it is accomplished; this alone is reason to talk about Chpt 7 being lifted

• I-Team’s report that IN THEIR OPINION, there is no more Chpt 7; money is flowing into Iraq at high rates of speed and Eagle1’s information is “spot on”, Shabibi is doing what he’s supposed to do very quietly, and with US protection

• I-Team almost consider what M did to S a blessing because now S can be protected and shielded from the constant delays of M as he finished with UST/IMF/WB/WTO/Finance Minister.

• In I-Team’s opinion, the RD is imminent because Iraq was taken out of the monetary reform policy when M dismissed S. Advancement was reached without a fear of M.

Atlas came on the call at this point:    KTFA House-Keeping and site Information

At this point, Eagle1 came on the call 

• Frank relayed that I-Team is very impressed with Eagle1’s knowledge because he’s been “spot on” with all of his intel

• What is Basel III? Eagle1 explained it’s named for Basel, Switzerland where Bush 43 met with central bankers and IMF to develop protocols to take all nations from fiat currency to asset-based currency; for some nations, these protocols will devalue their currency and for other countries, it will substantially increase their currency value

• At the time, world banks were running Babylon 1 software which was “a joke,” it could not manage the complex revaluations of all the currencies; new software was needed

• There are 3 baskets of currencies: 25 currencies in the first basket, and the next 2 baskets have 30 currencies each; the plan is to revalue or re-align all 85 currencies by June 30
; there are a total of 198 countries participating in this, it is a massive undertaking

• Frank asked about the large amounts of money transferring over the weekend and now? I-Team is based in Saudi Arabia, and right now I-Team is in the Green Zone; on Thursday
 they will go to SA for a touch down only to pick up a package (banking center) and then to Jordan to pick up another package (S is in Jordan), then back to the GZ in Baghdad; maybe some Kuwait reps will be there? in Frank’s opinion, this is being done to justify the lifting of Chpt 7 (this intel of I-Team movement is not classified)

• Eagle1 has also see the large amounts of money moving into Iraq over the past 2 weeks

• Frank asked if all that’s happening is to lift Chpt 7? Yes! This is why the Emir of Kuwait is ecstatic – watch where he goes, follow the Emir of Kuwait

• Large amounts of monies are flowing in probably from the countries that are in the baskets as the RV will wipe out their national debts

• A number of countries in the ME are in the first basket, and their values are going up; they are being propped up by the IQD as it will be a reserve currency in their central banks

• Frank’s opinion is that we don’t see these large movements until the last moment; there is much evidence supporting that something is happening now; also this is another reason for flushing the 3 zeros in Iraq with US$; also, terrorists are being flushed at the same time

• This is a massive campaign to bring in the equipment, software, protocols, etc for this global currency reset, however we cannot see it as it’s being kept hidden; this is a world-changing event, the IQD gets to be at the center of it, but it’s not all about the IQD, this is a global currency reset, and it’s all interwoven

After prayer and the shofar horn, Frank played a voice message from Delta:

• Delta could not join as he’s on assignment, everything is still on track, still on very high alert, and in his opinion as he posted, he would be very surprised if the RV goes past the first week of June

• Delta confirmed the message on Iraqiya TV to implement the increase in the exchange rate of the IQD

• Delta said the people don’t have confidence in the GOI and so will keep using the US$ until they see something happen

All the talk about a change in value in June is to stablalize the "street rate" in country so the average person's Dinar does not become toilet paper... yes a few PIPS is encouraging, but nothing related to why we all got into this investment.

At this point, we are too close to Ramadan to have any signigicant changes in the global valuation of the Dinar... that does not mean it can't happen, or that it's not a worthwhile investment, but a slight change in value to stablalize the currency in country is all that we should really expect in June... and even that's a "maybe"...

February 2014 is as likely as anytime in the next few weeks...

and u base this on??? Sorry but I dont think you really have a clue as to whats actually going on. No way ch7 gets lifted and they only "maybe" move the value a few "pips".  If you do research, you will find out how mistaken you are. Sounds like u just want to hear yourself speak, IMO.

Passing this along for your edification. Remember: Don't Shoot the Messenger - Bullets are too expensive!

Notes from Frank26 CC Tues. Night with Eagle1 and Delta posted at KTFA Forum

05/29/2013

0 Comments

Frank26 Conference Call after Bible Study Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Notes by BulldogFord65............ Please enjoy:

**** Removed Remainder of Post ***

.........ahhhhh, henceforth, perfect timing for a big RV to be.....NOW!!

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Remainder of Post
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for posting Viz and Saint... .and thanks Adam for the chat... and yes, I agree... we don't know when, we don't know how much... but we do know it's lookin' good and headin' in the right direction!!!  Bring it on boyz.. and "git-r-dun"!!!  :eyebrows: 

Thanks for the gift to the Salvation Army ya'll... I know it will go to good use!!!  ;) 

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

• Upvote 2

"restore the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to normal to prevent a repeat of the case of exchange rate volatility. And plunged the value of the Iraqi dinar gradually over the past weeks to reach the price per dollar to about 1129 dinars after it had been stable for 1120, the highest rate up to the exchange rate during the past two years"

Does Normal mean what it was before it dipped, 1120?

I agree in that it's a helluva tough job and  I'm thankful.

No modesty needed, ladyGrace'sDaddy.

.. As Hogan would say " Truckers know best".

Edited by umbertino