Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bluwolf is out

Jaygo

SO LONG HASTA LUEGO

It has been a long ride for me, along this long road I have come in contact with a lot of blessed people. I have made a lot of friends and I have encourage by your faith in God a lot of people..

I must say that before God I have accomplished what He expected of me and that was for you to hold in there through faith till the end.

Let me inform you that I am the happiest man on earth right now for I am happy for you for all of you are now just steps away to the receiving of the most important and historic money transfer event in the history of all mankind.

As I step down today I want you to know that it has been a pleasure for me to have served you. Also let it be known that my responsablities have now shifted towards my people for we have still some hurdles to go before D day which has started this afternoon.

Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled.

Do well by your brothers, remember your individual endeavours your hardships and your pains, honor this blessings and keep your monies forever working for you and just make sure that you will never drop back to that painful abyss of economical hardships.

Thank you for letting me serve my Lord through you for that I am grateful. Be well my dear ones and may my Lord Jesus forever bless and keep you in complete health, safety and prosperity, may your days be lots and may you always have a safe passage and a happy journey.....

It is time, all has been accomplished, today is the first day of the rest of your lives. Farewell live well and God Speed adios ..... Bluwolf 5-28-13 Auuuuuuuu

• Upvote 2

But you know what guys,  sometimes when the news from Iraq is soooo down and neg. Some of these so called gurus kind of shine a little bit of a light on it all. I know its not to be taken serious but for a small moment It feels hopeful again.    Sometimes the news is harsh and frustrating.  Iraq is not a happy place.  

Mr. Bluewolf I dont know who you are but good luck to you too.............. :wave:

• Upvote 2