Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq News Web Site Running Banner on Education the use of the Key Card

yota691

I don't believe so how would they pay a foreign business and figure out the out of country exchange rate. businesses would lose money. but I wonder too was there a sell dinar plan to build a foreign reserve with the CBI. did speculators buy that much to build a portion of that reserve. will the dealers with ties be the link needed to cash in and make even more profit not just buying back but on a spread. Just a thought

I don't believe so how would they pay a foreign business and figure out the out of country exchange rate. businesses would lose money. but I wonder too was there a sell dinar plan to build a foreign reserve with the CBI. did speculators buy that much to build a portion of that reserve. will the dealers with ties be the link needed to cash in and make even more profit not just buying back but on a spread. Just a thought

Exactly.  So if they really are going to raise the rate of the dinar, it would have to be on the program rate.   They can't manipulate the dollar rate on the streets.  I had not thought of the sell dinar plan to build a foreign reserve with the CBI.  Intriguing. 

would the key card be considered similar to the US ATM card or the debit card????  If so, then the next logical ? is....why would they be giving all these instructions on how to use it if they were going to wait to 2014 to RV their currency???  Would it not make sense to RV at this time if they are giving their people instructions on how use the card to get their money???  Just thinking out loud...... :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:     :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:   :twocents:  :twocents:  :twocents:

They certainly are advertising the cards.  I always felt there was some connection to their next move.  I know they want Iraq to become a cashless society.  Whether it has to do with an RV, I don't know.

This Iraq News web site has banner on advertisement on how to use the Key Card on every page...http://www.alforatnews.com/ then if you click on it..takes you its Facebook page, with Daily info...just passing it on..GM DV

YOTA!!! You're the best!!!!!  And not just because you post amazing articles. :-)

Department network Alajtmaihastinav protection smart card distribution are covered by subsidy

Iraq Today Newspaper - 05/28/2013 - 11:04 p | Hits: 11

The Director of Social Protection Network Salem Gomaa Abdel-Saheb delegation Rafidain Bank headed by Zia and a delegation of the Executive Director is responsible for the smart card Bahaa Abdel Hussein in order to coordinate between the two sides after the resumption of the company distributing the ration card.

said Salim Juma Director General of Social Protection Network that the meeting included an agreement to accelerate the distribution of smart card are covered by subsidy to avoid duplication and forgery especially with respect to covered new and is still ongoing and Aodouh that there is coordination high between the department and the company in order to get all the beneficiaries services smart card, which provided the time and effort. On the other hand stressed executive director of the International Company for smart card Bahaa Abdul-Hussein said exchange smartcard resumed after that it stops for three months for the purpose of introducing modern techniques additional to the smart card where they were to rely on iris and facial recognition and identification of the card holder smart original after it was the card depends on the fingerprint only, as well as the arrival of modern equipment and open transmittance additional covered by social protection network in Baghdad and the provinces. It was also addressed to the amount allocated to the citizens and that you did not receive and retrieval mode by the bank to circle most convenient ways.

http://www.alrafedain.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=102022

• Upvote 1

this is what i've been waiting on , i'm thinking when they actually activate those cards is when we'll see an rv , just my opinion.

Why? I just can't see the connection. Not that I don't WANT this to be the key to an rv, but I just don't see the connection. I can use my Visa card to purchase goods online in just about any country I want to, using American dollars, right? So, why can't Iraq? Why does their money have to be worth so much more for them to use the card? It will be easier for them to shop using the card than a wheelbarrow full of pretty money.

KK

Not pickin' on ya, Handy, yours is just the last post on the page and I'm replying now...

• Upvote 1

Smart Card (Ki Card) is a bank card technologically advanced a card multipurpose and services, including 256 service and effectiveness, including 82 financial service, كسحب money deposit and money transfer and advances, loans, shopping and paying bills such as water, electricity, telecommunications, traffic fines and fees identities and passports and real estate registration and taxes ... etc., and every Mijby of state and dues and other services, through the card or through the (mobile banking) account via a link mobile phone chip is the latest technology that will be global company with the Rafidain and Rasheed leader in the introduction to the country.
And non-financial or government, such as the identity of induction of the entry and exit of personnel or the people of the province and visitors or vacation market or ownership of a vehicle is used for buying and selling electronic binder بالبصمات or health card bearing health history bearer of important information related to emergencies and medicine chronic, or a fuel used to regulate access to Lots of fuel for cars and people, or ration and used for the purpose of controlling the distribution of citizen entitlements to rations in kind or replace it with money from any agent is widespread in Iraq,
It came from the Rafidain and Rasheed and the price obtained is 10000 thousand dinars ten thousand dinars and the window for 10 years, and the basis of its work converting paper money into cash electronically and kept his money citizen of theft or burning Awaltlv,

It is also a strong factor to control the money supply and restrict banks in order to be able to provide bank loans and advances and financial facilities for citizens and contribute to the investment projects,
It is also through the rules of accurate documented بالبصمات the data representing the ground for e-government project especially if adopted as a national card and one of its applications. Through the technology compared to fingerprint and biometric search engines are redundancy and fraud detection and fictitious names, and by matching the first million cards have been discovered approximately 72,000 duplicate fingerprint, and this state which provided billions of dinars were taken unlawfully.

Why? I just can't see the connection. Not that I don't WANT this to be the key to an rv, but I just don't see the connection. I can use my Visa card to purchase goods online in just about any country I want to, using American dollars, right? So, why can't Iraq? Why does their money have to be worth so much more for them to use the card? It will be easier for them to shop using the card than a wheelbarrow full of pretty money.

KK

Not pickin' on ya, Handy, yours is just the last post on the page and I'm replying now...

i see it as one step closer to a forex exchangable currency if they are buying things globally with an iraqi credit card.. i want to be able to take these dinars to a bank and exchange them .. no matter what the rate is .. i dont want to put them into an envelope and mail them off .. to much chance of getting ripped

a wheelbarrow full of twenty dollar bills  would be quite a few dollars .. a 25knote is worth more than that . i dont see iraqis using a wheelbarrow  ever .. if anything they could put out a 100k note .. but its not necessary .. that was just a  myth that they use wheelbarrows  to go shopping .

• Upvote 1

I would love to see the connection more then anyone but I also fail to see how these cards and a significant RV are related......

Well I do have a theory, but not about an RV.  I do think they may feel they can control the money supply with it.  I think the cards could stop the money made by the money changers and Iraqi's willing to rent their passports for dollars on the street.  They would not be able to use their allotted dollars in physical, for travel and such, it would be just on the card.  Thereby in theory stop the street rise of the dollar vs. the dinar.  

Could the smart card activation be the "new policy" the cbi is going to implement to bring the market rate of the dinar more in line with the cbi rate?  If the people can use the smart cards for payments/purchases, there would be much less need for purchasing dollars. 

• Upvote 1

Could the smart card activation be the "new policy" the cbi is going to implement to bring the market rate of the dinar more in line with the cbi rate?  If the people can use the smart cards for payments/purchases, there would be much less need for purchasing dollars. 

It could be.  We will see.

when it gets used globally im hoping that means the dinar is accepted globally .. i want the dinar accepted at my local bank .. a rv would be great ,,but i want to see this currency used  globally .

ill take any increase in value .. but dont want to be mailing my dinar to anyone  that hides behind a p.o.  box.

with all the lies surrounding the dinar ..i dont trust  anyone

Smart Card (Ki Card) is a bank card technologically advanced a card multipurpose and services, including 256 service and effectiveness, including 82 financial service, كسحب money deposit and money transfer and advances, loans, shopping and paying bills such as water, electricity, telecommunications, traffic fines and fees identities and passports and real estate registration and taxes ... etc., and every Mijby of state and dues and other services, through the card or through the (mobile banking) account via a link mobile phone chip is the latest technology that will be global company with the Rafidain and Rasheed leader in the introduction to the country.

And non-financial or government, such as the identity of induction of the entry and exit of personnel or the people of the province and visitors or vacation market or ownership of a vehicle is used for buying and selling electronic binder بالبصمات or health card bearing health history bearer of important information related to emergencies and medicine chronic, or a fuel used to regulate access to Lots of fuel for cars and people, or ration and used for the purpose of controlling the distribution of citizen entitlements to rations in kind or replace it with money from any agent is widespread in Iraq,

It came from the Rafidain and Rasheed and the price obtained is 10000 thousand dinars ten thousand dinars and the window for 10 years, and the basis of its work converting paper money into cash electronically and kept his money citizen of theft or burning Awaltlv,

It is also a strong factor to control the money supply and restrict banks in order to be able to provide bank loans and advances and financial facilities for citizens and contribute to the investment projects,

It is also through the rules of accurate documented بالبصمات the data representing the ground for e-government project especially if adopted as a national card and one of its applications. Through the technology compared to fingerprint and biometric search engines are redundancy and fraud detection and fictitious names, and by matching the first million cards have been discovered approximately 72,000 duplicate fingerprint, and this state which provided billions of dinars were taken unlawfully.

Do they still need lower denom..? They can literally do everything with the card. This is a lot more than just a debit card. 

I don't mean to rain on the parade, but don't we need the lower denominations to come out 1st before we can consider a revaluation?

I look at it like this. Is it possible that most all iraqis will receive their salaries on this card...making it pretty much mandatory for the use of the card?! If this is the case...then almost all transactions would be electronic...therefore making the timing of the release of lower denominations not so important.They will need to be released, but that could happen at exactly the same time as an RV..or total use of the card for a period of time after an RV while the lowers come out. I mean...this would explain the reason for such an exhaustive training program on this card!! Here in the states, anyone receiving welfare, social security, and unemployment are almost 100% required to use direct deposit, or have funds deposited onto a card of some sort!! Just something i was mulling over in my head!! One way or the other, i believe we will see an RV/RI bybthe first of June. Actually...by the 3rd. Once again...that is what I believe!! God Bless!!

Do they still need lower denom..? They can literally do everything with the card. This is a lot more than just a debit card.

This is exactly what I was saying! This is indeed much more than a credit/ATM card! What better way to eliminate the confusion of a change in the value of the dinar as far as the citizens are concerned, than by a mandatory use of this card for all transactions for a period of time! This is getting good!! God Bless!!
  • Upvote 1

I look at it like this. Is it possible that most all iraqis will receive their salaries on this card...making it pretty much mandatory for the use of the card?! If this is the case...then almost all transactions would be electronic...therefore making the timing of the release of lower denominations not so important.They will need to be released, but that could happen at exactly the same time as an RV..or total use of the card for a period of time after an RV while the lowers come out. I mean...this would explain the reason for such an exhaustive training program on this card!! Here in the states, anyone receiving welfare, social security, and unemployment are almost 100% required to use direct deposit, or have funds deposited onto a card of some sort!! Just something i was mulling over in my head!! One way or the other, i believe we will see an RV/RI bybthe first of June. Actually...by the 3rd. Once again...that is what I believe!! God Bless!!

This is exactly what I was saying! This is indeed much more than a credit/ATM card! What better way to eliminate the confusion of a change in the value of the dinar as far as the citizens are concerned, than by a mandatory use of this card for all transactions for a period of time! This is getting good!! God Bless!!

Yes, I can understand what you mean, but that also means each and every convenience store, ice cream shop and restaurant in the country will have to have a card swiper.