Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Has Been Hit By A Tornado !

DinarThug

Last time I looked, Okied lived in northern Oklahoma.  The tornados hit the city and southern area.    Does anyone want to call Okie out?    Pretty sad that he would have to lie even about this.

I looked up Lonnie Freels LLC, which may or may not exist, becasue it may be an unestablished LLC.  I simply couldn't locate it.  I did, however, locate Freels Enterprises LLC.  It is established and incorporated out of Nevada, and it is an active LLC.  According to the Nevada Sec. of State, Mr. Lonnie Freels is located in Edmond OK, which is a Northern suburb of OK City.  The link to the Nevada Sec. of State is http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=GP79KsNkV3cWZztahpp5Fw%253d%253d

I'm not sure if Mr. Lonnie C. Freels is Okie or not, since there may also be a Lonnie C. Freels Jr. in Oklahoma.  I'm uncertain if Bondlady is really Beth H. Ogles or not.  This is why we should all stick to news based, IMF, UN, World Bank, facts etc. 

We are in the rumors section, of course.  Interesting read, post, and a little investigation on my part. 

For Oklahoma, my heart goes out to those people (since no one individual person is greater than another with the exception of Christ Jesus), because of the loss of love ones and the loss of their property.  I'm still keep the people who lost children in the Moore OK school in my thoughts and prayers.  At least, the tornados can't take away memories. 

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 1

Oakie is so full of crap! Not hundreds of so called rv intel dates and updates but thousands!!! He's been at it for 4-5 yeas with his belligerent nonsense. I pray for his safety as a human being but I hope is computers are done for and blew away so i don't have ever see his name again! He a pathetic guru who clearly knows nobody and just does this for pure attention because he lacks so much in life!