Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God Bless America

littlesam

Today, I remember my dad, who served as a tank driver under General Patton in WWII. He was in four major campaigns, including  the Battle of the Bulge, and throughout his entire time "over there," he had my mother's name on the front of his tank, When he came home, he had four bronze stars to show for it. He would be 102 years old if he were alive today, so he might not know America as it is now, but he was a red-blooded, red-white-and blue patriot, and he is still my hero.  Happy Memorial Day, Dad!! And the same to all you other patriots and/or dads.

• Upvote 1

Awesome!!!       thanks tons Little Sam..........always great to see you  ....          :)

Francie26 ...........totally enjoy seeing you as well       :)

myst

Today, I remember my dad, who served as a tank driver under General Patton in WWII. He was in four major campaigns, including  the Battle of the Bulge, and throughout his entire time "over there," he had my mother's name on the front of his tank, When he came home, he had four bronze stars to show for it. He would be 102 years old if he were alive today, so he might not know America as it is now, but he was a red-blooded, red-white-and blue patriot, and he is still my hero.  Happy Memorial Day, Dad!! And the same to all you other patriots and/or dads.

Thank You for sharing Francie26, he sounded like a wonderful husband, father and american hero, you should never forget him and I know you wont.  I too miss my Dad, he never served in the service but he loved God, our country and he loved his family very much. Thank you to your father for serving and leaving the spirit of freedom for us to enjoy, yes Dads probably wouldnt see America as they used too but my Dad would still see the  steeple on the church, the eagle fly and the American flag. He was truly an amzing Dad, miss him daily. Thanks Fran...:)

Awesome!!!       thanks tons Little Sam..........always great to see you  ....          :)

Francie26 ...........totally enjoy seeing you as well       :)

myst

Hi Myst, its Great to see you too, and your welcome...:)