Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med - I Am Not Going To Make Any Snap Judgements !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Med's Individual Opinion !

Med (9:51 PM): I WANT TO SAY A COUPLE THINGS FIRST

I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY SNAP JUDGMENTS ON WHAT IS GOING ON OR JUMP BACK AND FORTH ON WHAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE GOING ON -- ONE REASON IS WHO IS REALLY THE ONES GIVING THEIR OPINIONS TO THE NEWS

WHEN I SEE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE OR CBI FINE BUT INDIVIDUAL OPINIONS ARE MEANINGLESS

WE HAVE ABOUT 10 DAYS OF POSTS IN THAT ONE TIME FRAME WHERE EVERYTHING WAS EXPLAINED DOWN TO THE DENOMS AND THAT THEY WERE STARTING THEN

I HAVE SEEN NOTHING AT ALL TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND THAT THEY ARE DOING ANYTHING DIFFERENT

I KNOW FOR MANY THEY NEED TO BE REINFORCED DAILY I DONT

ksdunlap: me either

Med: I BOUGHT INTO THIS WITH CONFIDENCE I KNOW KSD AND THERE ARE ALLOT ON HERE THE SAME AS U AND I

mpw: im sticking

Med: I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN THEY SAY IT WILL HURT THE ECONOMY THEN I REALIZED FINALLY IT IS ONLY OIL THAT PRODUCES ANY REVENUE

IF THEY HAD MOVED FORWARD ON THE PRIVATE SECTOR WHEN THEY WERE TOLD TO THIS WOULDNT EVEN BE AN ISSUE

THE PRIVATE SECTOR WOULD HAVE FORCED A NEW RATE AND THEM TO GET THE NEW DENOMS OUT SHABIBI HIMSELF COULD NOT REVIVE THE PRIVATE SECTOR

HE COULD REINFORCE THE NEED OR HE COULD REVALUE BECAUSE OF INFLATION AND AS WE SAW HE WAS ABOUT TO BUT HE ALSO ONLY ISSUED A THREAT WITH NOTHING BEHIND IT

I SEE BIDEN IS INVOVLED AGAIN MALIKI HAS SO MANY BATS RIGHT NOW BROKEN OFF ****** I AM SURPRISED HE CAN EVEN SIT ON A CHAIR

mpw: looks like a porky pine

Med: BUT HE KEEPS SURVIVING LOL I AM WAITING FOR ONE PERSON TO DIRTY HIM UP LIKE A SCHOOL GYM TOOL

ksdunlap: lol

Med: WHAT IS FUNNY IS THAT MALIKI COULDNT HOLD A MOTH WITH A SPOT LIGHT BUT HE SURE CAN HOLD ON TO THE PM

ksdunlap: lol

ksdunlap: hard to understand that also .. u'd think they'd want him out & fast

Med: I KNOW I THINK IT WAS NAJAFI WHO JUST TALKED TO BIDEN AND HE EXPLAINED TO HIM WHAT WAS GOING ON IN IRAQ IT OBVIOUSLY COULDNT BE POSITIVE FOR MALIKI

I don't know how credible this guy is, but the one thing that always seems to go through my mind after reading his drivel is that he really, really likes the sound of his own voice and the sight of his own words. Ironically, and unbelievably, my wife and I are in agreement on this. Hey! It just hit me...I am actually RIGHT about something!! LOL

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post DinarThug ........           :)

Goodness!!!         lol lol lol lol

myst

• Upvote 1

SEE BIDEN IS INVOVLED AGAIN MALIKI HAS SO MANY BATS RIGHT NOW BROKEN OFF ****** I AM SURPRISED HE CAN EVEN SIT ON A CHAIR

mpw: looks like a porky pine

Its stuff like this that blows my mind. Why is he rambling on such BS that makes no sense. What does this mean? Does anybody understand this? Please explain.

Its stuff like this that blows my mind. Why is he rambling on such BS that makes no sense. What does this mean? Does anybody understand this? Please explain.

Maliki Has Been Enabling Iran - Amongst Many Other Transgressions - From A US Standpoint - Hence The Baseball Bat, Fanny Paddle Reference ! ;)

:D:D:D

Maliki Has Been Enabling Iran - Amongst Many Other Transgressions - From A US Standpoint - Hence The Baseball Bat, Fanny Paddle Reference ! ;)

:D :D :D

You hit the nail on the head.... they have to lose this guy, to get anywhere. I have said this before....guess who's buying all the USD'S from the CBI....Do really think that Iran wants to see the Iraq RV? that would cut off all the USD...Iraq is a big washing machine, and I bet Maliki is making billions on it to the point that he does not care about Iraq. :shrug:

Edited by lost one
  • Upvote 1