Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central bank: a plan to raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

yota691

I have stated in other threads that I think confirmation bias and most people's inability to recognize it in themselves (we ALL are prey to it) is a big problem in our society as it gets in the way of rational decision making especially on complex issues.  An RV of the IQD is in comparison a pretty simple issue so an easy one to point out.  Its easy and doesn't take that much time.  Where do you get this "life's  desire" stuff?  See you have built a whole persona around just the fact that I claim an RV is impossible.  You know next to nothing else about me, but that hasn't stopped you from filling in whatever supports your view.

If someone's hope is false, isn't it good for them to find that out?  Browse through the selling thread and see the folks that are selling due to needing the money, so clearly the put money into this folly that they could not afford. 

You see with your stats and sour attitude you put a good argument out there.  However to state "it can't and won't happen" is well not necessarily true.  After all I have lived some years on this earth and I have seen things/events I thought was impossible, some good and some bad, but they happened.  Once again we all are aware of facts, some hang on to a thread of hope, some believe absolutely one day it is going raise in value, and some will bet on an overnight RV, and some walk away.  The only point to your posting is to stir trouble, not to educate.  If a little hope that some will be a bit richer than today gives them comfort so be it.  After all no one really knows how this is going to go down.....oh wait you do.  Okay we have been warned, you get to go to heaven now, you did a good deed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If someone's hope is false, isn't it good for them to find that out?  Browse through the selling thread and see the folks that are selling due to needing the money, so clearly the put money into this folly that they could not afford.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149671-central-bank-a-plan-to-raise-the-exchange-rate-of-the-iraqi-dinar/page-8#ixzz2V0SQvxBQ

So your here to save us, what? little people, from our mistake. 

I wonder do you have any idea how many times we have heard that 

tired argument over the yrs. It is my speculation that only a person 

​receiving a paycheck for the sole purpose of dissuasion would attempt

such a task. That is unless your one of those liberals who has such an

​impossible ability to live there own lives, yet want to tell everyone else 

how to live theirs.   Only you really know. As for you trying to use my 

words against me, well all I can say is that your going to have a rough go 

of it. I speak only the truth. Notice I'm not calling you liberal, or a gov employee,

only insinuating that your actions fit the profile. Yet you immediately defend 

that your not those things. What does that say about you? 

As for what the people here do with there money, well I would think that is 

absolutely none of your concern. 

If you would just consider the possibility that Jesus loves you and died for you

so that you might live, then and only then will you begin to see and know the truth.

When you have lost all hope you are worse than dead. What do you hope in?

Where do you place your faith, in what do you trust? I suspect that these words

are striking a place deep within your heart. God loves even you. God wants to

open your eyes to the lies that Satan has blinded you too.

Dinar is NOT NOT NOT about money. It's about control. Control of the world, 

control of the masses, control of your soul. It will come to pass, it has been 

foretold thousands of yrs before you or I were born. But know this, most will not 

ever see it for what it was. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If someone's hope is false, isn't it good for them to find that out?  Browse through the selling thread and see the folks that are selling due to needing the money, so clearly the put money into this folly that they could not afford.[/size]

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149671-central-bank-a-plan-to-raise-the-exchange-rate-of-the-iraqi-dinar/page-8#ixzz2V0SQvxBQ[/size]

of it. I speak only the truth. Notice I'm not calling you liberal, or a gov employee,

If you would just consider the possibility that Jesus loves you and died for you

so that you might live, then and only then will you begin to see and know the truth.

When you have lost all hope you are worse than dead. What do you hope in?

Where do you place your faith, in what do you trust? I suspect that these words

are striking a place deep within your heart. God loves even you. God wants to

open your eyes to the lies that Satan has blinded you too.

Dinar is NOT NOT NOT about money. It's about control. Control of the world, 

control of the masses, control of your soul. It will come to pass, it has been 

foretold thousands of yrs before you or I were born. But know this, most will not 

ever see it for what it was. 

Come on my brother. You accuse him of playing the role of "saving the little people from our mistake" and then you turn and minimize his existence by saying "God loves even you."

I'm a God loving, Jesus praising Christian and I will speak to you straight from the heart. The dinar, for me, is all about money. To say anything else would be a flat out lie. Anyone who says they entered this investment only for something other than money is, in my eyes , a liar. I will not pretend to make this investment more than. It is. That would be silly. What is done with the money once it arrives is what will either cause us to praise God or praise Satan.

I'll end with this. To insinuate that someone is acting a certain way and then call them out when they defend themselves is far from Christian behavior. You speak beautiful words of Christian love in so many of your posts. Stay close to the spirit and don't fall prey to the manipulations of evil. Stay true to your heart.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"All about money" ... I want my wife to not have to work anymore, unless she just wants to.  A part time job at Hobby Lobby or a sewing store would suit her fine.  Get the house paid off.  I want to do volunteer work and not punch a clock. It isn't all about money, it's about getting the most from our upcoming golden years.  Not everyone in the investment is a drooling greedy turd.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Come on my brother. You accuse him of playing the role of "saving the little people from our mistake" and then you turn and minimize his existence by saying "God loves even you."

I'm a God loving, Jesus praising Christian and I will speak to you straight from the heart. The dinar, for me, is all about money. To say anything else would be a flat out lie. Anyone who says they entered this investment only for something other than money is, in my eyes , a liar. I will not pretend to make this investment more than. It is. That would be silly. What is done with the money once it arrives is what will either cause us to praise God or praise Satan.

I'll end with this. To insinuate that someone is acting a certain way and then call them out when they defend themselves is far from Christian behavior. You speak beautiful words of Christian love in so many of your posts. Stay close to the spirit and don't fall prey to the manipulations of evil. Stay true to your heart.

Allow me some clarification here. When I say,"God loves even you", 

it is not to disparage, but to point out something I feel he may not know, or believe. 

Presumptuous on my part, I know, but I did feel in my heart it was necessary. 

When I say , "this dinar is not about money", I am only referring to the biblical 

order of it. Indeed for anyone that has bought dinar it is about money. That is 

why we call it, "an investment". However, the real reason for the entire concept 

of what is going on with Iraq is about power. Yes, money equals power, but I can 

assure you that Lucifer doesn't need money anymore than God does. Lucifer, however,

does need Iraq to set up his one world government. As per the scriptures. 

As for me money equals ministry. Hard to have one without the other. So for me money 

is only a tool that will be used to spread the word of God to hungry and hurting children.

Please forgive me if my point was not clarified, and to be truthful in my spirit I think I 

already knew that. God and Jesus Christ is the sole motivation behind everything I am 

and do. But alas were all human and we all have our sins. 

"All about money" ... I want my wife to not have to work anymore, unless she just wants to.  A part time job at Hobby Lobby or a sewing store would suit her fine.  Get the house paid off.  I want to do volunteer work and not punch a clock. It isn't all about money, it's about getting the most from our upcoming golden years.  Not everyone in the investment is a drooling greedy turd.

Amen, I think you just said it better than I did. :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And the one common denominator that will allow you and your wife to do those things is...................wait for it......................MONEY. The ability for me to say what I said doesn't make me a greedy turd as you so poetically stated, it simply makes me an honest realist.

Do you get out of bed everyday and drag yourself to work because you love your job so much? Or because you hate sleeping in? Or because you don't like being home with your family? No. You do it to make MONEY in order to provide for your family, pay your mortgage, give to your church and live your life he best you can.

It isn't rocket science. Money really does make the world go 'round. Money will also give me the freedom to not have to wok so I, too, can dedicate my life to volunteering and helping others have a better life.

Without MONEY from this investment I will continue to get out of bed everyday and drag myself to work in order to make MONEY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just one more thing that I do feel in my spirit to say,

God told Solomon when he was just a teenager  to ask of him

anything he wanted. Solomon could have asked for anything but 

instead he asked for enough wisdom to rule Israel. God was so pleased 

with Solomon's request that he not only made him the wisest man to ever

live, but gave him riches beyond anyone ever before. And some believe since.

In the book of Job we know that God allowed Lucifer to take everything from 

Job, including his health. And when Job had passed the test God gave him ten

times what he lost.

In Mathew 13:8 we see that some seed will bring forth thirty, sixty, or an hundred fold.

Of course there is a much larger lesson there. But the point is this, if you are willing to

give your entire life over to the will of God you will be blessed. It is not the will of our

father in Heaven that his children should be poor and suffer all the time. That would not

be what you want for your children, would it? And do we think ourselves to be a  better

Father than God? God forbid. And when we do have troubles in our life's whether they 

​be financial, or other then our God will give us the grace to pass the test.  

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

please keep in mind that there are government paid employees that are on internet sites. when you mention offshore banking they can read too. just a reminder to be careful. personaly if i got a windfall such as the dinar rving i will pay some taxes.

Same here.

Give me .008 ($8,000 per million) and I am all out!

• Upvote 1

"little people", your words not mine.  There is a wide distribution of folks here, I happen to be pretty analytical so I use those abilities as I can. And when you post about "others" (who post against the RV) I was not supposed to read that as being directed at me (as well as others, though I don't think anyone else in this thread was speaking against the RV).  So I defend myself and to you that means I'm guilty (thanks LilBoy for pointing this out despite, I think, you not agreeing with my overall viewpoint).  Had I remained silent would have you taken that as a sign of guilt as well?  It appears to be classic confirmation bias. I suspect you have made up your mind about me and now interpret whatever data comes along as confirming that bias.

You "speak only the truth"?  wow.  I appreciate that you TRY to do so, me too.  But we all make mistakes and can be misinformed or (again my issues here) fall victim to confirmation bias, our brains are just wired up that way.  You can't prevent it, you can only notice it and take steps to compensate.

Why isn't the welfare of others, including avoiding spending money on scams, my concern?  I'm an atheist so this is just due to wanting to live in a world where people try and look out for each other.  It is not reasonable for me to want that and not participate in it where I can.  Wouldn't that also be the Christian thing to do?

I'm not telling people what they should like or dislike, or what sort of investments they should use or avoid.  But if you want to go for a really long long shot, you should at least make sure that its only very unlikely, not impossible as that isn't a long shot, its a certain loss.  You should avoid scams where there is no chance of winning, and most dinar holders do not understand that they have been scammed.  A very view bought early enough to have made some money, most have not and will not.  No one will make the 1000x windfall because 1000x RVs do not exist.   Slow appreciation of the dinar (say 30% in another ten years) is not impossible, but extremely unlikely as their goal is stability not appreciation.  

Edited by skeptic1138

I'm an atheist so this is just due to wanting to live in a world where people try and look out for each other.

wow ..there was another guy who used to post here a month or two ago who chimed in all day   telling all the negative points  on the dinar speculation.. who said he too was an atheist .. are you  him .. RVPLEASETODAY.. I HAVENT SEEN HIM SINCE YOU SHOWED UP

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

wow ..there was another guy who used to post here a month or two ago who chimed in all day   telling all the negative points  on the dinar speculation.. who said he too was an atheist .. are you  him .. RVPLEASETODAY.. I HAVENT SEEN HIM SINCE YOU SHOWED UP

Why ask since clearly you are not going to believe my answer when I say no.  Should we assert that all the people who post "GO RV" are in fact the same person, or are past members who used to post that but are now gone?  RVPLEASETODAY's profile says they were last active today at 8:06 am by the way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

well i see ive hit a nerve .. sorry ..

i was just wondering .. i remember him .. he had a chosen few he hounded ,, no matter when they posted he would chime in and state the opposition to their opinions .. kinda  like a stalker ..  and ive been noticing the behaviour patterns are the same .. i looked the last post i found from him .. which he posted all day every day before .. .. like you .. his last post was may 16 .... you joined on may 19 .. .. he was clear he was an athiest .. your telling people your athiest .. your opinions are lock step  inline with each other ..

so i asked a simple question ..

sorry .

i guess only your allowed to ask questions

didnt like the lopster tag they put next to his name i presume

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

well i see ive hit a nerve .. sorry ..

i was just wondering .. i remember him .. he had a chosen few he hounded ,, no matter when they posted he would chime in and state the opposition to their opinions .. kinda  like a stalker ..  and ive been noticing the behaviour patterns are the same .. i looked the last post i found from him .. which he posted all day every day before .. .. like you .. his last post was may 16 .... you joined on may 19 .. .. he was clear he was an athiest .. your telling people your athiest .. your opinions are lock step  inline with each other ..

so i asked a simple question ..

sorry .

And I gave you a simple answer, but you (likely having assumed the answer before you even asked the question) claim you have "hit a nerve".  Had I not replied how would you have interpreted that?  The same way I'm guessing.  "post all day"  hardly, I do not read or post while at work.

Gee I would agree with a world that looks out for others.  Too bad your an atheist because when you die you won't have anywhere to go.

I think the world is independent of our view of it.  If my atheist view is correct, then when I die, "I" will cease to exist.  If my view is not correct then something else will happen.  But all the data says I'm correct, so that is the view I take until sufficient data comes along to show otherwise.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And I gave you a simple answer, but you (likely having assumed the answer before you even asked the question) claim you have "hit a nerve".  Had I not replied how would you have interpreted that?  The same way I'm guessing.  "post all day"  hardly, I do not read or post while at work.

no problem .. well at least you know there is another guy just like you running around  this site who doesnt like the dinar  investment ,, sees nothing going for iraq ,, and if someone else does he makes sure he tells them he disagrees with positive outlook on iraq and the dinar revaluing ....lol..

• Upvote 1

I think the world is independent of our view of it.  If my atheist view is correct, then when I die, "I" will cease to exist.  If my view is not correct then something else will happen.  But all the data says I'm correct, so that is the view I take until sufficient data comes along to show otherwise.

Why am I not surprised.

• Upvote 1

no problem .. well at least you know there is another guy just like you running around  this site who doesnt like the dinar  investment ,, sees nothing going for iraq ,, and if someone else does he makes sure he tells them he disagrees with positive outlook on iraq and the dinar revaluing ....lol..

Iraq's economy is going quite well actually, but that in no way points to an increase (let alone a gigantic increase) in their exchange rate.

• Upvote 2

Iraq's economy is going quite well actually, but that in no way points to an increase (let alone a gigantic increase) in their exchange rate.

so whats your point ? .. that it points to a currency exchange rate  decrease ?

we talk about all kinds of things here .. if someone thinks that might  help out there cause in thinking  they may make  money off the dinar ...,is it your job to make sure you got their conversation coved with ..nah no it doesnt ..  attitude.. we all know that theres a chance we  dont make any money off the dinar ...we dont need reminded on every post by a instigator

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"little people", your words not mine.  There is a wide distribution of folks here, I happen to be pretty analytical so I use those abilities as I can. And when you post about "others" (who post against the RV) I was not supposed to read that as being directed at me (as well as others, though I don't think anyone else in this thread was speaking against the RV).  So I defend myself and to you that means I'm guilty (thanks LilBoy for pointing this out despite, I think, you not agreeing with my overall viewpoint).  Had I remained silent would have you taken that as a sign of guilt as well?  It appears to be classic confirmation bias. I suspect you have made up your mind about me and now interpret whatever data comes along as confirming that bias.

You "speak only the truth"?  wow.  I appreciate that you TRY to do so, me too.  But we all make mistakes and can be misinformed or (again my issues here) fall victim to confirmation bias, our brains are just wired up that way.  You can't prevent it, you can only notice it and take steps to compensate.

Why isn't the welfare of others, including avoiding spending money on scams, my concern?  I'm an atheist so this is just due to wanting to live in a world where people try and look out for each other.  It is not reasonable for me to want that and not participate in it where I can.  Wouldn't that also be the Christian thing to do?

I'm not telling people what they should like or dislike, or what sort of investments they should use or avoid.  But if you want to go for a really long long shot, you should at least make sure that its only very unlikely, not impossible as that isn't a long shot, its a certain loss.  You should avoid scams where there is no chance of winning, and most dinar holders do not understand that they have been scammed.  A very view bought early enough to have made some money, most have not and will not.  No one will make the 1000x windfall because 1000x RVs do not exist.   Slow appreciation of the dinar (say 30% in another ten years) is not impossible, but extremely unlikely as their goal is stability not appreciation.  

Yet if I called you a, fool, you would use your extensive vocabulary to disparage me as 

a judgmental Christian. So I will just let God do it......

Psalm 14

King James Version (KJV)

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

As for how your brain is wired, and that you only will believe that which you claim to be provable. 

I don't see how this conversation can do much good. But I shall try. 

My brain is not wired, it is however, charged and guided by the Holy Spirit of God. 

This gives me the ability to see things that the normal human mind cannot. That is to

say spiritual things. You may have that power yourself, all you have to do is ask. Tonight

when  your all alone I dare you to say these words,

"God, if there is a God I am asking you to show me that you exist, and if you exist then

I am asking you is Jesus really your son". Again I dare you. But you will probably have

some excuse for not being able to, or wanting to say those words. Know this it is that

demon that has your eyes blinded that causes you to not want to just ask. As for speaking 

the truth, I must acquiesce, as a man I am fallible. But I find that when I allow the Spirit of 

God to take over then only the truth comes out.

For me and my desire to talk to you now can only be about the condition of your soul.

Furthermore, I will also be praying for you. I know that it takes much more faith to see

all the wonders of this world and the intricacy's of how things are put together, and not 

believe in God. I suppose that is why God says doing so makes one a fool. He put his

signature all over everything.

Oh and by the way, if your attempting to save someone from this scam, as you call it.

You may need to realize that the CBI has done enough in that area already. There are

only about 50 to 60 members a day that still even come here. I would suspect that most of

those members are intelligent enough to know that it is not a scam. I paid about $1000.00

per every million that I've got. And if I wanted to I could sell it today for around $850.00.

That's not a scam, it's a loss. One I and most here are willing to take. Even you suggested

that the dinar will take yrs to appreciate. Guess that means it wont suddenly become worthless.

Where's the scam?

JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!!!!! and so do I. God is real, and he has so much to show and give you.

If you like to do for your fellow man as a lost soul, imagine what God could do with you.    

• Upvote 3

so whats your point ? .. that it points to a currency exchange rate  decrease ?

No, it points to no change in value (they might someday RD, but that doesn't change the value either).  The CBI aims for low inflation and a stable (i.e. unchanging) exchange rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Talk about going off topic....WOW.  The only thing I can say is Atheist, Christian, Agnostic.  To each his own.  The only thing we need to do is respect each others beliefs.  Otherwise, as Christians, we are hypocrites. 

The other thing I just don't get is if someone doesn't believe in this investment, why are they here. Simply to cause trouble?  Hopefully we are dealing with a bored teenager, otherwise someone has bigger issues to deal with than their lack of faith in this investment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

As for how your brain is wired, and that you only will believe that which you claim to be provable.

Not provable, just showing a preponderance of support in real data.

I don't see how this conversation can do much good. But I shall try. 

My brain is not wired,

Well this is just physiologically false. There is rather extensive neural connections in your brain. You may think other things are going on as well, but until science can show them occurring, I'll decline to agree.

it is however, charged and guided by the Holy Spirit of God. 

This gives me the ability to see things that the normal human mind cannot. That is to

say spiritual things. You may have that power yourself, all you have to do is ask. Tonight

when  your all alone I dare you to say these words,

"God, if there is a God I am asking you to show me that you exist, and if you exist then

I am asking you is Jesus really your son". Again I dare you. But you will probably have

some excuse for not being able to, or wanting to say those words.

Easily done, nothing happened.

Know this it is that

demon that has your eyes blinded that causes you to not want to just ask. As for speaking 

the truth, I must acquiesce, as a man I am fallible. But I find that when I allow the Spirit of 

God to take over then only the truth comes out.

For me and my desire to talk to you now can only be about the condition of your soul.

Furthermore, I will also be praying for you. I know that it takes much more faith to see

all the wonders of this world and the intricacy's of how things are put together, and not 

believe in God. I suppose that is why God says doing so makes one a fool. He put his

signature all over everything.

You are simply mistaken about it taking faith to not believe in God.

Oh and by the way, if your attempting to save someone from this scam, as you call it.

You may need to realize that the CBI has done enough in that area already. There are

only about 50 to 60 members a day that still even come here. I would suspect that most of

those members are intelligent enough to know that it is not a scam. I paid about $1000.00

per every million that I've got. And if I wanted to I could sell it today for around $850.00.

That's not a scam, it's a loss. One I and most here are willing to take. Even you suggested

that the dinar will take yrs to appreciate. Guess that means it wont suddenly become worthless.

Where's the scam?

The scam is that there is or was ever any possibility of a huge gain. If you bought it looking for a loss, then indeed it was not a scam. I rather doubt that is your goal however. You like most are most likely looking for a 1000x return. It isn't going to happen. Its not unlikely, its impossible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Not provable, just showing a preponderance of support in real data.

Well this is just physiologically false. There is rather extensive neural connections in your brain. You may think other things are going on as well, but until science can show them occurring, I'll decline to agree.

Easily done, nothing happened.

You are simply mistaken about it taking faith to not believe in God.

The scam is that there is or was ever any possibility of a huge gain. If you bought it looking for a loss, then indeed it was not a scam. I rather doubt that is your goal however. You like most are most likely looking for a 1000x return. It isn't going to happen. Its not unlikely, its impossible.

Have you ever heard the song High Hopes?  You should.  You might get a little jiggy after you listen to it.

• Upvote 1

Talk about going off topic....WOW.  The only thing I can say is Atheist, Christian, Agnostic.  To each his own.  The only thing we need to do is respect each others beliefs.  Otherwise, as Christians, we are hypocrites. 

The other thing I just don't get is if someone doesn't believe in this investment, why are they here. Simply to cause trouble?  Hopefully we are dealing with a bored teenager, otherwise someone has bigger issues to deal with than their lack of faith in this investment.

I have explained my participation several times. Why is it of such interest?  Why not respond on what I say not why I say it?  (I'm guessing as you have no answer for the first so the second is much easier, but I could be wrong).

• Downvote 3