Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okieoilman (hysterical)

DocDinar.

5-24-13 Okieoilman: GOOD FRIDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL---HAVE YOU NOTICED OKIE HASN'T POSTED IN MANY DAY'S NOW?

FIRSTLY IT IS BECAUSE OF BEING INVOLVED WITH PROBLEMS IN OKLAHOMA AND PERSONAL ISSUES THAT ARE PRIVATE.

I HAVE FOLLOWED CLOSELY ALL THAT HAS BEEN POSTED AND SPECULATED ON POSTED ON OTHER SITES. I HAVE HAD TO BITE MY TONGUE TO KEEP FROM YELLING--ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! I HAVE READ SO MANY INCORRECT SPECULATIVE, CONJECTURES THAT IT MADE ME NEARLY ILL.

THESE OTHER SITES THAT HAS BEEN PUTTING OUT PROPAGANDA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR RAISING FALSE HOPES AND GIVING HOURLY PROJECTIONS.

I HAVE ALSO READ MANY TIMES WHERE OKIE WAS SUPPOSED TO POST AT A CERTAIN TIME AND DATE AND I ASSURE YOU I HAVEN'T BEEN CONTACTED YET TO MAKE THE FINAL POST.

I HAVE ALSO BEEN REQUESTED TO STOP POSTING ALTOGETHER UNTIL I AM PERMITTED TO MAKE THE "POST". I AM AS ANXIOUS AS ANYONE TO MAKE THAT POST OF RELIEF WE ALL SO DESPARATELY NEED.

I WILL NOT ADDRESS ANY FURTHER ISSUES REGARDING THE C/E UNTIL THE TIME TO DO SO. I AM STILL EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC ON OUR INVESTMENT.

A FEW HINTS--THINGS AND RATES MAY NOT BE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING AND PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW MAY HAVE ADJUSTMENTS MADE ALSO.

WHEN THE PROPER TIME AND AUTHORIZATION TO POST IS RECEIVED I WILL ELABORATE ON THE PROJECTED CHANGES PROPOSED AT THIS TIME. BLESSINGS

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY PHONE CALLS OR E-MAIL'S TO OKIE THIS AFTERNOON. HE IS PRESENTLY WORKING ON ALL (EVERYBODY'S) BEHALF.

OKIE IS WORKING ON A MOUNTAIN OF INTEL THIS AFTERNOON SEPERATING THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Shhhhuuuuusshhh! Now no one call Okie today because he is busy "seperating the wheat from the chaff".

OK Okie, I Promise I Won't Call You... :)

EVER! Hahaha

And when he`s done separating 

There will be mountains (not hills) Mountains of INTEL.

arent you just so excited.  

ahhh !   I think I just peed my pants

• Upvote 3

FIRSTLY IT IS BECAUSE OF BEING INVOLVED WITH PROBLEMS IN OKLAHOMA AND PERSONAL ISSUES THAT ARE PRIVATE.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149628-okieoilman-hysterical/#ixzz2UFd09GIQ

Being from Tulsa Oklahoma FOR REAL I am offended and frankly pissed off that he would even comment on the problems we are having here.

I am just to pissed off to even comment any further

• Upvote 7

I don't even have the words... for once I'm speechless.

I'm going to have to mark this day on my calendar SWFG!

Just Kiddin :)

I loved your interview yesterday, Thank You So Much!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149628-okieoilman-hysterical/#ixzz2UFd09GIQ

Being from Tulsa Oklahoma FOR REAL I am offended and frankly pissed off that he would even comment on the problems we are having here.

I am just to pissed off to even comment any further

Sorry to have been posting and making funnies at the same time you were posting SnowGlobe. :(

Seriously that is so low... I hope you and yours are Ok.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to have to mark this day on my calendar SWFG!

Just Kiddin :)

I loved your interview yesterday, Thank You So Much!

Sorry to have been posting and making funnies at the same time you were posting SnowGlobe. :(

Seriously that is so low... I hope you and yours are Ok.

Maggie:  :lol:    For real though sorry to hear about that snowglobe. 

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 1

maggie my family is fine, but we know people that this has devastated. People have lost their babies and it is just so hard to explain.

You have nothing to apologize...just for him to even use this event as an excuse not to post his crap just mad me so angry.

We are TRUE oklahomas and we will be fine...we always are, but frankly this is an awful catastrophy, and the news and picture just do not do it justice.

I personally spoke to a woman that was in her bathtub, sitting on her son under 2 years old, while holding the hair of her daughter who was flying in the air and being sucked away. The Mothers hand broke in the pressure. She lost her entire home, but her kids are safe. To bring a goosebumps to this story, the father was trying to get the daughter to cut her hair for the summer, but the daughter talked her parents into waiting until her birthday party was over so she had long hair for her birthday pictures. The Mom said is her hair had been cut there would of been no way to save her daughters life. Her birthday is Sunday.

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 5

maggie my family is fine, but we know people that this has devastated. People have lost their babies and it is just so hard to explain.

You have nothing to apologize...just for him to even use this event as an excuse not to post his crap just mad me so angry.

We are TRUE oklahomas and we will be fine...we always are, but frankly this is an awful catastrophy, and the news and picture just do not do it justice.

I personally spoke to a woman that was in her bathtub, sitting on her son under 2 years old, while holding the hair of her daughter who was flying in the air and being sucked away. The Mothers hand broke in the pressure. She lost her entire home, but her kids are safe. To bring a smile, the father was trying to get the daughter to cut her hair for the summer, but the daughter talked her parents into waiting until her birthday party was over so she had long hair for her birthday pictures. The Mom said is her hair had been cut there would of been no way to save her daughters life. Her birthday is Sunday.

During hurricane Charley in Port Charlotte we got hit by a category 5 dead on. My whole family including my grandparents hid in the bathtub and all thought we were gonna die for sure. Roof was ripped off, tree went through our front door and a tornado tore up our backyard and left a trail about a football field long going through the woods. When it was all over slowly the entire neighborhood emerged to see what was left and no one said a word. We were in shock due to the devastation. None of us had power for weeks and after a few days we when we were able to drive to the next city (Punta Gorda) where the military was providing us with water I saw every species of bird you can imagine stuck in the metal fence that was on either side of the bridge border. I'll never forget it.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 5

SWFG...we are even more lucky then we knew to still have you. I have many stories, but somehow telling them seems like I am not doing the victims justice.

Today is the first day of no rain since they were hit...yesterday was the worst....it just makes it even worse....everything is drenched and we can not make progress now. They just wait for machinery now. 

Crazy and unbelieveable.

• Upvote 3

Brings back some really tough memories SnowGlobe.  It's kind of hard to explain what that's like unless you've experienced it yourself.  What hurts the most is losing irreplaceable items like family photos and certain memorabilia sent down through the family.  It's heart breaking.  On a positive note, none of my family members lost their lives.  I can't imagine what something like that would be like. I'd probably go to a very dark place.  I'm always amazed when I see people being interviewed with such positive attitudes even after they've been through something so horrific. 

........chess thinks you are right!

Considering your name you wanna meet me at chess.com for a friendly match?   I'm a total chess nerd. 

• Upvote 1

I don't even have the words... for once I'm speechless.

Let me try SWFG... What in the H. E. double hockey sticks was that. I am now a little dumber for reading that.

Its amazing we complain when this make believe keeps shoveling this out to the public. Its like Seinfeld in Bizarro World.

Even when he doesn't want to post he still finds a way. Truly amazing! 

The Dude Abides...

Brings back some really tough memories SnowGlobe.  It's kind of hard to explain what that's like unless you've experienced it yourself.  What hurts the most is losing irreplaceable items like family photos and certain memorabilia sent down through the family.  It's heart breaking.  On a positive note, none of my family members lost their lives.  I can't imagine what something like that would be like. I'd probably go to a very dark place.  I'm always amazed when I see people being interviewed with such positive attitudes even after they've been through something so horrific. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149628-okieoilman-hysterical/#ixzz2UFr8VqFU

You are so right....there are some that lost their babies and all their things. To lose a child is uncomprehensible...but then to have no reminders either. Just awful. Their room is gone their favorite toys are gone, their clothes, their pictures....just everything.

• Upvote 1

I personally spoke to a woman that was in her bathtub, sitting on her son under 2 years old, while holding the hair of her daughter who was flying in the air and being sucked away. The Mothers hand broke in the pressure. She lost her entire home, but her kids are safe. To bring a goosebumps to this story, the father was trying to get the daughter to cut her hair for the summer, but the daughter talked her parents into waiting until her birthday party was over so she had long hair for her birthday pictures. The Mom said is her hair had been cut there would of been no way to save her daughters life. Her birthday is Sunday.

During hurricane Charley in Port Charlotte we got hit by a category 5 dead on. My whole family including my grandparents hid in the bathtub and all thought we were gonna die for sure. Roof was ripped off, tree went through our front door and a tornado tore up our backyard and left a trail about a football field long going through the woods. When it was all over slowly the entire neighborhood emerged to see what was left and no one said a word. We were in shock due to the devastation. None of us had power for weeks and after a few days we when we were able to drive to the next city (Punta Gorda) where the military was providing us with water I saw every species of bird you can imagine stuck in the metal fence that was on either side of the bridge border. I'll never forget it.

SWFG...we are even more lucky then we knew to still have you. I have many stories, but somehow telling them seems like I am not doing the victims justice.

Today is the first day of no rain since they were hit...yesterday was the worst....it just makes it even worse....everything is drenched and we can not make progress now. They just wait for machinery now. 

Crazy and unbelieveable.

Goosebumps :(

Thank You Both.

I agree SnowGlobe, good observation, we are luckier than we know to have SWFG here. :)

Edited by Maggie123