Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone ever wondered why so limited info on Dinar outside of Forums and Blogs? No Books?

The way I see this is this whole dinar thing is, There's only two sides to it. You either think it's a good idea and has a good chance of RV or you dont (scam for fools).

What side of the fence are you on ?

So you see all we have is speculation. Its had to sell books based on that.

Look on the bright side at least we all have this site and each other to bounce off of.   :twocents:

I don't think thats the only two sides. My personal feeling is its not a scam but its also not gonna rv. I'll be happy if I make like 10k back on each million not through an rv but normal appreciation.

I'm actually writing a book right now. It's titled "Why My Friends I Convinced to Buy Dinar Won't Speak to Me Anymore" ... It's a comedy of errors so to speak...  :unsure:

thats a book i think alot of people could write lol. i could also write the same about my friends i convinced to buy facebook  stock lol

Normal appreciation wouldn't even cover the spread for several years.

Iraq isn't like other countries where normally appreciation will be really slow. Iraq is a mess right now and doesn't really truly have a functioning oil industry. If things stabalize politically, if the country gets safer and if their oil industry gets moving I definately think we could see rapid appreciation. Certainly not overnight but pretty quickly I think. Heck those of us who bought early on already have seen a little appreciation

Iraq isn't like other countries where normally appreciation will be really slow. Iraq is a mess right now and doesn't really truly have a functioning oil industry. If things stabalize politically, if the country gets safer and if their oil industry gets moving I definately think we could see rapid appreciation. Certainly not overnight but pretty quickly I think. Heck those of us who bought early on already have seen a little appreciation

You would have had to buy the dinar in a time span of like 2 months after the new currency was released in order to have seen any profit......

• Upvote 1

You would have had to buy the dinar in a time span of like 2 months after the new currency was released in order to have seen any profit......

back in 2004 and 2005 rate was like 0.00068 which is like 1470 per dollar. Now it's about 1166 per dollar. That means the Dinar has gotten stronger against the dollar. I don't fully understand what they mean when they talk about pips but even in just the past year or so it's gone up 20 "pips" once if not twice.

back in 2004 and 2005 rate was like 0.00068 which is like 1470 per dollar. Now it's about 1166 per dollar. That means the Dinar has gotten stronger against the dollar. I don't fully understand what they mean when they talk about pips but even in just the past year or so it's gone up 20 "pips" once if not twice.

If you factor in dealer fees etc, even if you bought at 1470 how much profit would you have? Not anything really.......

To really have seen any real profit you would of had to buy a couple months after the new currency came out before it went up to 1470......

If you factor in dealer fees etc, even if you bought at 1470 how much profit would you have? Not anything really.......

To really have seen any real profit you would of had to buy a couple months after the new currency came out before it went up to 1470......

I know dinar is not on the forex market but this is a reason why most people investing in currency do so on forex markets where your paying a tenth a percent vs physical currency where as even with common currency like canadian dillar ur paying bigger margins bc physical currency costs more to source and ship than doing it electronically.

Also with anything be it stocks, bonds, gold, silver theres always a cost associated with doing business. Go to a coin shop and youll pay $4-$7 over spot price for a silver coin amd again when you sell it. Stocks have brockerage fees. Theres always a cost associated with trading or doing business no one works for free.

Also if u remember just a year ago or so dealer prices were at like 1200 and have since fallen to below 1000 per million. Prices on ebay and the buy/sell section of this site have fallen with the dealer pricing. If someone sold a year ago they could easily have made a few hundred bucks on just a mill or two. Not saying thats a huge profit but its profit none the less

I know dinar is not on the forex market but this is a reason why most people investing in currency do so on forex markets where your paying a tenth a percent vs physical currency where as even with common currency like canadian dillar ur paying bigger margins bc physical currency costs more to source and ship than doing it electronically.

Also with anything be it stocks, bonds, gold, silver theres always a cost associated with doing business. Go to a coin shop and youll pay $4-$7 over spot price for a silver coin amd again when you sell it. Stocks have brockerage fees. Theres always a cost associated with trading or doing business no one works for free.

Also if u remember just a year ago or so dealer prices were at like 1200 and have since fallen to below 1000 per million. Prices on ebay and the buy/sell section of this site have fallen with the dealer pricing. If someone sold a year ago they could easily have made a few hundred bucks on just a mill or two. Not saying thats a huge profit but its profit none the less

I can buy silver eagles right now for about $3.50 over spot and sell them back for $1.50 over. Your dealer is ripping you off with that outrageous spread.

I can buy silver eagles right now for about $3.50 over spot and sell them back for $1.50 over. Your dealer is ripping you off with that outrageous spread.

I buy monsterboxes of 500 coins and flip them to coin shops for $3.50 to $4 right now. Thats a unique situation tho bc mint is backed up about 3 months on producing eagles most coin shops cant get them in. Im talking bout under nornal conditions where u normally buy for over and sell for under. Most coin shops are lower level dealers u gotta get hooked up with sumone tier one or two as they are tje only ones guranteed coins from mint

Most Americans have no clue as to an impending RV/RI, let alone even know what a dinar is.  More than likely an RV will come and go and they will remain clueless as to what just happened.  It is the center of many or our lives because of our investments in the IQD and the years we have been waiting, but for the bulk of the world population, it doesn't even register on the radar. 

If we think differently, IMO we are kidding ourselves. 

i hear that .. i wonder if the big plan is to  let iraq out of chapter 7 .. rv their currency .. let them freak out on how great this is .. then  unload on iran ....and tell iraqis   unless they want another occupation .. chapter 7 ... and to have their currency devalued and their debts called  with new sanctions on imports and oil sales .. you best just stay out of it ..

• Downvote 1