Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biometric National ID scheme

TBomb

http://rand-2016.com/nat-id-s.aspx?pid=0523

Email I received today:

"Buried deep within the 800-plus pages of the so-called "Immigration Reform" Bill, a new biometric National ID scheme to open the door to more government intrusion the lives of every American . . .

you and I are supposed to believe neither the Obama administration nor career Washington, D.C. bureaucrats will abuse the massive new powers they crave.

But if recent history teaches us anything, it's that they will.

That's why I'm counting on you to fill out your No National ID Petition IMMEDIATELY.

You see, President Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid have already announced "Immigration Reform" could be brought to the U.S. Senate floor in just a matter of weeks.

As I've said, without border security, any deal is dead on arrival.

But another -- and perhaps even more dangerous -- deal-breaker is the institution of a new National ID card.

Under the National ID scheme, the Department of Homeland Security would create a massive new photo database to include names, ages, and Social Security numbers of every single American.

The database would be tied to a biometric National ID card to include information like fingerprints and facial and retinal scans.

Before hiring, employers would be required to check the names against the federal database.

And if you don't get one, you'd be barred from working legally.

Just the federal government knowing every time an American citizen applies for a job is bad enough.

How long before you'd be required to show your National ID card to rent a house, open a bank account or even buy groceries?

How long before you'd be required to be checked against the Department of Homeland Security's National Database before you could buy a firearm?

Such a scheme is only the beginning of Washington, D.C. bureaucrats watching and cataloguing our every move.

Once armed with the knowledge of what we eat, what we drink, what we read, what we look at on the Internet and what we buy, how long until federal bureaucrats start making decisions "for our own good?"

I don't want to find out.

If you agree, please sign your No National ID Petition TODAY.

Once they know the facts, I'm confident the flood of petitions I can generate will show my colleagues in Congress than a new National ID scheme is flat-out unacceptable."

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

The government has no Constitutional right to track you where there is no criminal actions involved.  All this is, is control to the point where totalitarianism can be instituted any time.  Like turning on a light switch, and then our liberty is gone. 

What was once unthinkable has become reality.  Liberty will die as a result of all these unconstitutional laws, bills and executive orders.  Things we have never heard of before will soon be seen on the horizon. 

• Upvote 1

Revelation 13:15-18:

"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

I think this may be a precursor to the mark of the beast.

Although you will not be able to get a job you will still be able to buy and sell. This bill is a "progression" in that direction.

People we just need to stick together here. I myself know I would never submit to anything that violates the US Constitution. My suggestion to anyone that is interested is to find any local militia, if you have any, and join. You can train with these groups of people on weekends. You can learn combat techniques and weapons training. I highly recommend men and women to look into this. Believe me, if you think you are an expert, you will be humbled very quickly, like I was...