Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Soldier beheaded in London

Pilchard821

26-05-2013 08:15 PM

print_page.gif

(News) .. The channel 'Sky News' British television, that someone was stabbed with a knife in the area of Woolwich, south London, on Sunday, at a distance of 300 meters from the place of attack similar, which killed a few days ago the military Lee Rigby. confirmed that British police and the occurrence of incident without supplying any details on the status of the person who was assaulted while deployed police units extra in the region. It is worth mentioning that the military me Rigby died in the assault by two armed with knives on Wednesday evening. and British Prime Minister David Cameron, the incident a terrorist act, and in the on Saturday presented a French soldier stabbed with a knife in the French capital Paris. / End / 

Sad but enraged.  This young man was attacked because he was a soldier and not a Muslim.  Therefore, this man must die so that the people, and especially the women in London, could see what happens on the streets in Muslim countries everyday.  

Now isn't that a fabulous reason to hack someone to death in London?!  

What this murder did show was the twisted logic of Muslim extremists.  They have no remorse in killing anyone they think might help their twisted and moronic cause.  

Here is my wish for these Muslim thugs: 

1.  That they are given zero media time to spout their sic philosophy.  NOT ONE WORD SHOULD BE BROADCAST FROM THE MOUTH OF THESE COWARDS!  Nor should any media publish the reason for their actions. 

2. That they be quickly punished by death for their crime.

3.  And the incident be forgotten.  

For the soldier who lost his life in service: 

1.  Receive the Distinguished Service Award.

2.  Have a National Day of Prayer and Remembrance

3.  His families debts and expenses paid for by the country.

4.  Media focus on this soldier and his family without one mention of the names of the two cowards who murdered him.  

Worth repeating..... Amen!

• Upvote 2

WARNING: Graphic Frank Discussion, Please Do Not read if such could be disturbing....

Several months back out of country, I was involved in a situation wherein an elderly woman had both arms cut off (defensive wounds) by a  a Guatemalan machete (sharp beyond insanity), her husband had his head  split open, top to bottom... all of it hard to describe without getting really graphic.....This machete could have easily decapitated him with a clean cut almost surgical (like his wife's arms). However, while possible in the London situation, from what I have seen, this is not likely in this case.

WARNING: Even More Graphic

I think there were some mistaken early on reporting, or it was embellished consistent with what the reporter thought he saw...First, there was no machete....  the London guy was using a meat cleaver and butcher knife... And from the photos I've seen, I would have to guess that this soldier was not fully beheaded (though seriously and mortally wounded). Some of the photos I have seen, suggests his head was at least partially attached. With regard to the blood, it's my belief that the killer's hands showing the blood, were the actual photos, and they were cleaned up for evening news viewing, with the blood digitized out. That notwithstanding, while there is no pooling blood next to the soldier on the street,  I have photos that show an immense amount of blood, and a wide swatch blood trail of approximately 20 feet in length up on the curb, next to the car. In fact, there were two rather substantial blood trails of immense proportion in that area. The amount of blood is very consistent with a head wound and if I had to guess, I would approximate there is at least 2.5 if not 3 liters of blood left in this area. From what I can tell, the blood trail, the amount of blood and the length of the trail, is consistent with being attacked  over time by a cleaver (versus a cleaner cutting machete, likely leaving a greater circumscribed pooling of blood).... What I can't tell at this time,  is if the soldier was dragging himself away from his attacker who was hacking away at him.... or  if the attacker drug his body. Its possible there is a combination of both, as there are two distinct blood trails. ....... If I could figure out how to copy the pictures I am looking at, I will post them... (though not likely as its late and my son is in town, so no time for that next few days (he doesn't come home to watch me type on the computer)..... but maybe end of the week if there is still interest).

Roth, I'll have to look at the rest of the questions, and at this point,  my early on analysis suggests its highly likely that this one is not a hoax. The crime scene is too much of a real crime scene, and the pictures and videos being viewed for the most part, do not show the actual scene covered in blood  where the actual attack seems to have taken place.... 

• Upvote 2

To everybody, I am sorry if I offend anybody when I post any doubt in these stories.  It is not that I don't have a heart.  I do.  it is just that it seems that after seeing and hearing so many lies from the media and governments in the past that it has turned me into a doubting Thomas.  I can't take the media's word on just about anything.  Then when you throw in certain buzz words and media references that keep popping up, it seems that the media are trying to guide our thinking.  I often go to the Drudgereport and have all the stories of the day listed before me and I think to myself "Okay, what does the media want me to think today?"  Then I do a little bit more investigating.  

I look at the people in the story.  I put myself in their shoes.   Would I do what they do even if I was crazy?  Would I run over somebody,  chop their head off, do an interview and wait 20 minutes for the police to shoot me?  And if this was the first time I chopped somebodies head off would I be calm and collected?

Then I look at the bystanders.  While some are kept away, there are a few who are up close to the body.  Calm and collected showing no horror of a beheaded body.  And in bystander interviews saying no mention of a man beheaded.  

Then the buzzwords.  Woolwich, Riggers, Cleaver,  Beheading,  Terrorists,  Military Drummer, Cub Scouts Mom.  

Then the coincidences,  a rap star witnessed it and tweets about it?  BoyaDee?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/22/woolwich-police-shooting-machete_n_3319793.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-murdered-london-terroism-suspected-article-1.1351640

Love how Granny doesn't give a bleep.  She has to get her groceries home before they get warm.  They had to cut the tape. Ha ha ha ha!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rothsdad,

I hope we meet one day, so we could discuss you point of view further.

As for your posts, I think it's better I say nothing.

Rip Lee Rigby. Royal Regiment of Fusilers.

God watch over your young family.

Well, I don't see why you can't discuss my view point right here.  Unless you want to beat the crap out of me.  Ha ha!  But that would be okay.  At least you would take your hate out on me and not some innocent brown person that they want you to take your hate out on.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[quote name="rothsdad" post="1175434" timestamp="1369675624". At least you would take your hate out on me and not some innocent brown person that they want you to take your hate out on.

That's a bit presumptuous ! Me....... I'm a lover not a fighter. Hahahaha

Edited by Pilchard821
  • Upvote 1

To everybody, I am sorry if I offend anybody when I post any doubt in these stories.  It is not that I don't have a heart.  I do.  it is just that it seems that after seeing and hearing so many lies from the media and governments in the past that it has turned me into a doubting Thomas.  

Doubt can be a very good thing if we use it to examine the veracity of our own thoughts and opinions in formulating (hopefully) thoughtful replies. The contributions of such exercise to our well-being as a nation (and individuals) far out weighs any hurt feelings about a disagreement. I'm glad you offer your thoughts and doubts.... I count on you (and others) to do so.... In that way, I I take solace knowing that at least someone is vigilant in questioning what the media spews.... If it weren't for people like you having the courage to express your doubts, how easy would it be to hypnotize the masses tuning into news as if it were the daily "bible" of reality.... and we just follow along in step believing the "reality maker" we call TV / news.... 

Now that doesn't mean I agree with your thoughts on every topic, but I don't think you expect that of your DV colleagues. Indeed, in this case I believe it is a real event. However, your questions provide a thoughtful opportunity for me to examine just how deeply and why I believe it to be true. And maybe next time, the evidence will be compelling such that I think different. 

We are walking a finer line these days in examining what is true and what is not as we view the constant stream of information broadcast before us.... At some point, we run the risk of not believing anything we see.... Is that good... or bad? I don't know. I do know things are not always as they seem... and its been that way for decades. I also believe the level of dis information, and misinformation is increasing.... then again, so is the volume of information we must process..... And I know for me, I could easily go bat spit crazy if I engaged every event in trying to determine whether or not it was true.... in that sense, I also knew I had to disengage to some extent. In doing so, I created an index for myself, measuring whether or not it would matter to my life, the lives of those about whom I care or love, and/or compromise my role / function in my work..... If it were true (or false), would it change what I did or how I did it.... And if the answer is no... I let it go. Fortunately I had been operating with this means of info sorting well ahead of things like 9/11. So when for some of us, it very early on became evident it was inside participation, and then orchestration, it did not matter to me. My job, response and direction was the same, no matter what the source... and I could let that go, and maintain course with focused attention, instead of getting way laid, or freaked out or even worse, discouraged, disillusioned or disheartened.... I was able to stay on target.... In fact, instead of becoming hopeless like so many around me seemed to spiral down into the depths of, .... it was during that event, I actually got very clear: it is not governments who conspire.... it is the people within government who conspire and if at a high enough level, they will proceed until stopped... And it was during this event, that I realized how much power we do have to stop some of this craziness.... And if we are to do so... we truly must stand together in holding our highest level of government officials accountable. Now that doesn't necessarily mean we oust whoever it president cause we don't like them.... but it does mean we don't lay down and give up thinking that an entire governmental structure is against we the people... And when we see things developing that look insane (e.g., Patriot Act) we stand together in demanding our elected officials repeal stupid, outrageous and constitutionally offensive laws. Can you imagine what would happen if 2/3 of the country's people demand their reps repeal that law? Or any other law that rings of stupid..... 

Okay I digressed.... its late..... tomorrow or maybe later in the week, lets chat about how it used to be art imitating life... and now I believe life is imitating art (and therein lies some of the problem)..... 

BTW, I looked at your last tube video... interesting... there is one very very brief shot that approximates the same area I saw photos of... and which (in the photos) showed tremendous amounts of blood.... and in the video, there was no blood.... Looking closer, very briefly... I'm pretty sure I see the marks of having digitized it out. Having done my share of digitized modification.... you definitely see the markers.... (wish I could figure out how to capture it as a still and mark it up the way some of these other folk have. I only know how to use the office stuff to do that, and these days, other people do that, so I'm a bit rusty and technology changes every 10 seconds... hellll for all I know I can do it on my phone if I looked at it long enough... lol ).... 

The one thing that does have my interest is the footage with the woman, without the woman, the blood on hands and not on hands... and if I had more time, I'd like to look at them together.... I remember thinking whoa, maybe I was wrong and the blood was digitized on... but later thinking... no the blood was original.....I also caught on this tape, confirmation of my initial analysis relative to the blood trail, that the soldier was at least at some point, drug by the two whackos... And that the soldier was not fully beheaded.

And as a final thought... you actually can't, no matter how hard you try.... put yourself into the shoes of the perps.... you are not wired the same, thusly, you will not be able to follow similar paths of thinking, logic, action or reaction... And as for the bystanders... its becoming the norm for people to just keep walking.... life is getting exponentially more frightening and scary than it was almost 50 years ago, when 38 people sat in their homes and ignored the screams of 19 yr old Kitty Genovese as she was being stabbed to death and crying for help. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, I don't see why you can't discuss my view point right here.  Unless you want to beat the crap out of me.  Ha ha!  But that would be okay.  At least you would take your hate out on me and not some innocent brown person that they want you to take your hate out on.  

.....and then somebody could film Pilchard stomping you into dust and post it on Youtube.......then we could all view it and break it down like it never happened.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

I Google Earthed the spot of the Run over and Beheading.  It is interesting to find out that it is a one way street down hill.  Where Riggers was hit and the positioning of the car they would have had to be going up the hill the wrong way to hit Riggers.  No mention of that in the news?

• Downvote 1

P issing in the wind there roths, i think driving offences were pretty irrelevant compared to the other crimes that were committed that day. surely you have better things to do with your life than this.  I hope you never have to lose someone you know in this manner then come on the internet and read that his murder was a hoax or a set up. 

• Upvote 4

You're probably right sandy.  I do have better things to do than to wake up a bunch of sheep in this world and I am getting tired of the riddle.  But let me ask you this.  What happens when rough men run out of boogie men to bring violence on?  Do they create Wool Witches?

I am tired of sleeping peaceably in my bed.  

Look out for the Big Bad Lone Wolves

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/470464/20130523/woolwich-lone-wolf-clean-skins.htm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

you must know by now i wont bother reading your thoughts or opening my any links you send me, you carry on saving the sheep sherlock, after  25 years fighting terrorists i know a terror attack when i see one, and yes when it comes to fighting the bad guys we use some dirty tricks,  but there is a line that is drawn, and everything you spend your time looking at is way over that line, relax go out enjoy the sunshine, the whole world aint trying to kill you or deprive you of your rights, take a day off ya might enjoy it 

• Upvote 3

you must know by now i wont bother reading your thoughts or opening my any links you send me, you carry on saving the sheep sherlock, after  25 years fighting terrorists i know a terror attack when i see one, and yes when it comes to fighting the bad guys we use some dirty tricks,  but there is a line that is drawn, and everything you spend your time looking at is way over that line, relax go out enjoy the sunshine, the whole world aint trying to kill you or deprive you of your rights, take a day off ya might enjoy it 

I appreciate your honesty and I will no longer comment on these types of events.  Sorry if I offended anyone.  And I was wrong by the way.  It is a two way street.  The lane on the far right goes up the hill.