Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Soldier beheaded in London

Pilchard821

London (CNN) -- They first hit the man, thought to be a British soldier, with a car in broad daylight. Then the two attackers hacked him to death and dumped his body in the middle of a southeastern London road.

As the victim -- dressed in what appeared to be a T-shirt for Help for Heroes, a charity that helps military veterans -- lay prone, one of the two attackers found a camera.

"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you," said a meat-cleaver-wielding man with bloody hands, speaking in what seems to be a London accent.

"The only reasons we killed this man this is because Muslims are dying daily," he added, in video aired by CNN affiliate ITN. "This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth."

Edited by sportfisher

Sad but enraged.  This young man was attacked because he was a soldier and not a Muslim.  Therefore, this man must die so that the people, and especially the women in London, could see what happens on the streets in Muslim countries everyday.  

Now isn't that a fabulous reason to hack someone to death in London?!  

What this murder did show was the twisted logic of Muslim extremists.  They have no remorse in killing anyone they think might help their twisted and moronic cause.  

Here is my wish for these Muslim thugs: 

1.  That they are given zero media time to spout their sic philosophy.  NOT ONE WORD SHOULD BE BROADCAST FROM THE MOUTH OF THESE COWARDS!  Nor should any media publish the reason for their actions. 

2. That they be quickly punished by death for their crime.

3.  And the incident be forgotten.  

For the soldier who lost his life in service: 

1.  Receive the Distinguished Service Award.

2.  Have a National Day of Prayer and Remembrance

3.  His families debts and expenses paid for by the country.

4.  Media focus on this soldier and his family without one mention of the names of the two cowards who murdered him.  

• Upvote 11

This is where it gets confusing:

1. Lots of blood where the man was initially hit by the car. 

2. No blood surrounding the man despite reports that the two men ‘hacked away at him like a piece of meat’

3. The two ‘hackers’ then proceed to interact with the watching public…a huge crowd…even giving interviews, explanations and offering apologies to women for having witnessed the attack. 
4. One witness says his mum or his friends mum asked the meat cleaver holding, knife waving, gun toting men if she could comfort the dying man as he passed away….erm, I thought he was beheaded? 

5. Since when did the public approach two maniacs with meat cleavers who are hacking away at a mans head and ask if they can have an interview or to ask if they can comfort the man they are hacking to ‘pieces’!

6. As far as I am aware, hacking a human being to death and beheading him would have the attackers covered in blood….yet the attacker giving the interview has blood only on his hands – seems odd. 

7. Witnesses in huddle in a huge crowd but only take pictures and speak to the attackers, but no one tries to help? Wtf is all that about? 

8. Witnesses run into a nursery asking for help….yet there is a Military barracks a stones throw away but no witnesses ran there…..despite reports that the dead man was a soldier. 

9. Armed Police took 20 minutes to arrive on the scene….the attackers are still there, they shoot the attackers….but Armed Police ate stationed less than 1 mile away from the incident at Plumstead police Station? Lewisham Police Station is less than 3 miles away and is lauded as The largest in Western Europe….20 minutes? Seriously? I could call up and claim my old neighbour hit me with his walking stick and they would get to me in 5 min or less. 

10. Why is the worlds media reporting this from minute one as a terrorist attack and showing clips of 7/7?

11. Why has Deputy PM cancelled his trip to Germany and Cameron returned from France to hold a COBRA meeting to discuss possible escalation in terrorist attacks? Why are the media bringing out terrorism experts to give analysis? 

12. 2 men kill 1 man and then give interviews, do not harm anyone else, pictured having conversation with bystanders – yet its global news of a terrorist attack on the streets of London? 

Very confusing! – Stop the New World Order

VERY CONFUSING INDEED … – J

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-on-terror/2013/05/uk-soldier-beheaded-outside-army-barracks-in-woolwich-london-video-nwo-terrorist-propaganda-2443892.html

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

This is despicable and Obummer still talks about how great Islam is! I'm not saying he should condemn it, but for him to say this immediately afterwards is outrageous! People in this country that have not come out of their trance yet had better wake up. Once the Muslims are turned against worldwide, they will be utterly destroyed! They are fools to think that their god, whatever its name is, would defeat us. What a joke! If I was there when they killed that solder, their heads would have been pierced by the bullets coming out of my pistol. But I keep having to remind myself that those poor people over there in the UK have been disarmed. We can see how well that works.. Pathetic. 

• Upvote 2

This is where it gets confusing:

1. Lots of blood where the man was initially hit by the car. 

2. No blood surrounding the man despite reports that the two men ‘hacked away at him like a piece of meat’

3. The two ‘hackers’ then proceed to interact with the watching public…a huge crowd…even giving interviews, explanations and offering apologies to women for having witnessed the attack. 

4. One witness says his mum or his friends mum asked the meat cleaver holding, knife waving, gun toting men if she could comfort the dying man as he passed away….erm, I thought he was beheaded? 

5. Since when did the public approach two maniacs with meat cleavers who are hacking away at a mans head and ask if they can have an interview or to ask if they can comfort the man they are hacking to ‘pieces’!

6. As far as I am aware, hacking a human being to death and beheading him would have the attackers covered in blood….yet the attacker giving the interview has blood only on his hands – seems odd. 

7. Witnesses in huddle in a huge crowd but only take pictures and speak to the attackers, but no one tries to help? Wtf is all that about? 

8. Witnesses run into a nursery asking for help….yet there is a Military barracks a stones throw away but no witnesses ran there…..despite reports that the dead man was a soldier. 

9. Armed Police took 20 minutes to arrive on the scene….the attackers are still there, they shoot the attackers….but Armed Police ate stationed less than 1 mile away from the incident at Plumstead police Station? Lewisham Police Station is less than 3 miles away and is lauded as The largest in Western Europe….20 minutes? Seriously? I could call up and claim my old neighbour hit me with his walking stick and they would get to me in 5 min or less. 

10. Why is the worlds media reporting this from minute one as a terrorist attack and showing clips of 7/7?

11. Why has Deputy PM cancelled his trip to Germany and Cameron returned from France to hold a COBRA meeting to discuss possible escalation in terrorist attacks? Why are the media bringing out terrorism experts to give analysis? 

12. 2 men kill 1 man and then give interviews, do not harm anyone else, pictured having conversation with bystanders – yet its global news of a terrorist attack on the streets of London? 

Very confusing! – Stop the New World Order

VERY CONFUSING INDEED … – J

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-on-terror/2013/05/uk-soldier-beheaded-outside-army-barracks-in-woolwich-london-video-nwo-terrorist-propaganda-2443892.html

Rothsdad please dont use the death of a brave young soldier to spout your BS....i find your post sick

Sandy, in light of all the lies we've been fed... I question everything. That is a healthy response IMHO.

Roth raised some valid questions. I don't find that sick at all.

"Lie to me once... shame on you".

"Lie to me twice... shame on me".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Man tells BBC MI5 offered job to suspect The Associated Press  Posted: May 25, 2013 7:09 AM ET  Last Updated: May 25, 2013 8:07 AM ET  Read 0comments0

li-london-woolwich-620-ap-04481385.jpgThe deadly attack took place outside the Woolwich Barracks in southeast London. (Bogdan Maran/Associated Press)

Counterterrorism police are questioning a friend of Michael Adebolajo, one of two men suspected of the savage killing of a British soldier.

Abu Nusaybah was arrested following a BBC interview in which he said Adebolajo, 28, had changed after returning from a visit to Kenya where he claimed he had been physically and sexually abused in detention.

The BBC said Nusaybah was arrested by police outside its studios Friday night immediately after recording the interview. Metropolitan Police confirmed that a 31-year-old man was arrested.

Nusaybah told the BBC that Adebolajo had been detained, questioned and abused by security forces in Kenya during a trip there last year.

Nusaybah also claimed the U.K.'s security services, also known as MI5, tried to recruit Adebolajo after he returned to Britain.

"His wording was, 'brother, they're bugging me. They won't leave me alone,'" Nusaybah said.

"He mentioned that initially they wanted to know if he knew certain individuals. That was an initial issue. But after he said he didn't know these individuals, and so forth, what he said is they asked him whether he wanted to work for them.

"He was explicit in that he refused to work for them," Nusaybah said.

When his interview was finished and when was leaving the BBC, the police were waiting for him and he was prompt;ly arrested.

Officers said Nusaybah's arrest is not directly related to Wednesday's killing of 25-year-old Lee Rigby outside the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolwich, in southeast London, CBC's Dominic Valitis reported.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1