Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 5-22-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

[Adam Montana] I hate to be rude, and it always feels wrong when I say "good morning" but don't allow people time to respond... please don't take that the wrong way. I just know that many of you have things to do and don't want to keep you waiting through 100 "good morning"s :lol:

[
Adam Montana] ok so let's get to the official chat! No typing please

[
Adam Montana] first things first... my heart goes out to those in Oklahoma and their families.

[
Adam Montana] I know a lot of sites out there focus only on dinar and rumors and pumping and whatever else they do... but not here at DinarVets. As a community, we have donated thousands to several causes over the past couple years - Haiti, Wounded Warriors, and more. I'd like to continue in that tradition for Oklahoma

[
Adam Montana] for the next couple days, you will see a banner beneath some posts for the Salvation Army's Oklahoma efforts. I know the debate is heated on which charities are best... if you're not a fan of Salvation Army, please just give where ever you think is best.

[
Adam Montana] At this time I am going to pause the chat for a minute... I encourage all of you to do this with me. I am picking up my cell phone and texting "storm" to the number 80888, to donate $10 to the Disaster Relief

[
Adam Montana] brb - enjoy the silence while we do this together.

[
Adam Montana] You should have received a response text... first person to tell me what that text says gets a free 3 month VIP membership, on the house

[
TexasGranny] To confirm your $10 donation to Salvation Army reply with the word Yes.

[
Adam Montana] BOOM! TG thank you, you are quick! You're already Platinum so I'll let you choose who to give it to, tell me later.

[
Adam Montana] Ok back to Dinar!

[
Adam Montana] There is a LOT of news right now, and an equal amount of rumor. With Ramadan coming up so quickly, this is to be expected!

[
Adam Montana] One thing I want to remind everyone to keep in mind is that NOBODY knows when the rate is going to change. This is something that most likely gets put to a vote every day inside the CBI, and 999 days out of 1000 the vote is "NO"... if anyone knew in advance that the rate was going to change, it would wreak HAVOC on the entire financial system over there. Inside trading, manipulating the market, and anything relative to that is something we do NOT want to see... so it is actually GOOD that nobody knows the date we will see the change.

[
Adam Montana] If you go back in history and look at the sudden DROP in value, nobody was able to predict the exact date or the exact rate it would fall to... and the same is true for the opposite, when the value RISES again

[
Adam Montana] so when you hear these people saying they got a "tip" or were "advised" by someone "in the know"... take it with a grain of salt. :twocents:

[
Adam Montana] The CBI is still buying and selling currencies, so it's "business as usual" there.

[
Adam Montana] We don't have any major NEW issues in the Middle East, so that is good.

[
Adam Montana] Iraq in general is maintaining a very steady trot forward, which is good.

[
Adam Montana] The one thing that we are still seeing in the news that gives me a reason to perk up is the value of the dinar... there have been quite a few articles regarding that.

[
Adam Montana] the one thing they can NOT do is let it slide backwards... it appears that there is a fear of that right now, which means they need to take action.

[
Adam Montana] In my opinion, a good offense is the best defense... so this might be a GREAT time to push the value UP with some solid action by the CBI. :twocents:

[
Adam Montana] So, not a huge week for "news"... but still a good time to keep an eye on things.

[
Adam Montana] Ok, on to the questions! Saint, thank you for your help this week :twothumbs:
[
Saint] shekinah33 Hello Adam; There are a lot of people "in the know" that say China has a say in the RV. Is this true: Also: How confident are you that it will RV before July 7th? As always, thank you for being a "rock" on this issue and your integrity in posting on this site. Lana

[
Adam Montana] Ahhhhhh, there's that phrase... "people in the know". I don't like commenting on "tips" and "intel" - I prefer to keep my evaluation of the Dinar as fact and figure based as possible.

[
Adam Montana] Regarding the date of July 7th - who knows? I'm rooting for a late night announcement tonight! But I'm prepared to wait longer. :tiphat:

[
Adam Montana] next please!
[Saint] Candy01 Hello Adam, As you most likely know, the White House has extended the DFI Fund protection for one more year. What impact does this have on the RV happening anytime soon? Thanks Much!!

[
Adam Montana] Hi Candy, thanks for the question. I was pretty sure the Order would be extended, so in my opinion it's not too important. The only way it would have made a huge impact is if the Order was NOT extended. THEN we would have had something to talk about! :lol:

[
[Saint] Hearts Adam, what affect, if any, will the deteriorating value of the dinar on the streets of Iraq have on the timing of a RV? Thanks.

[
Adam Montana] Hey Hearts, I addressed that in my opening statements. At this time the value is being discussed, so we're just going to have to watch and see what happens. I see no reason to jump ship at this time. :twocents:

[
[Saint] jobug38 When can we cashout at a profit? just kidding. There is a lot of articles out on money laundering and CBI trying to control it. Is this an indication of a possible revaluation?

[
Adam Montana] These articles are not new, counterfeiting has been a problem for some time. It does appear that the CBI is making progress and cracking down on a lot of it, which gives me hope for the future.

[
[Saint] Candy01 Adam, Can I please ask another question? I have read that we may have to wait until early or mid 2014 until Maliki is out of office for the RV. What do you think of this? Thanks Much!!

[
Adam Montana] That's just an opinion. No law or rule states that as fact.

[
[Saint] RUM Every trading day on the ISX a large volume of bank stocks are traded. In spite of the articles telling us banks are doing well, the value of stocks are generally lagging. Why is this so, and what does all this activity mean? How should we interpit this?

[
Adam Montana] Lulls are normal in any market - Iraq is no exception. I expect to see major fluctuations when they move the rate of the currency, but until then I don't believe we should expect any major movements in the ISX. Good question!

[
[Saint] rockfl9 Hello Adam, One comment that appears repeatedly in the forums is the statement that the CBI is using the auctions to"pull in "dinars and disposing of them to reduce the amount in circulation. With $110Bn budgets and oil revenues in the $90-95Bn range I don't see how the GOI runs the country with ALL the dinar and dollars it has now , let alone dumping billions of dinar every week. What is your opinion? Thanks

[
Adam Montana] The CBI prints, distributes, brings in, and destroys large amounts of currency every day. Much of it is simply "old" and used currency that needs to be replaced with fresh bills, and part of it is simply how the CBI maintains the value (peg) on the IQD.

[
[Saint] waitingondinar Adam, (Another site) reported the Iraqis were gettng training off the TV regarding new currencies. Another member in Dinar Vets said he has some contacts in Iraq who claim they have not seen any instruction on Iraqi TV. Can you confirm /deny this information? Do you think it will be much longer before we see RV taking into account the US has extended the DFI protection? Thank you.

[
Adam Montana] hi Waiting, the person (site) you are referring to is well known for making statements that can't be verified. I'll just leave it at that.    

[
[Saint] sandfly adam, what do u think about kuwait frezzen iran money. What does that do to the iqd. We know there is alot going on there we dont know about. What do you think about the rerun of the news

[
Adam Montana] Iran is a pain in the neck. I don't have an opinion on the situation other than that :lol:

[
[Saint] OZmosis Hello Adam. There is a lot of focus on the CBI in terms of the dinar value and "expectation" that the CBI determines the rate and will be reponsible for a RV. Can you advise, that should a RV occur, would this actually be the decision of the Parliament/Goverment or the CBI?...and what factors would be taken into account in making any decision to RV. Thanks Adam.

[
Adam Montana] GREAT question. The GOI/Parliament definitely has to be on board, and I wouldn't expect a unilateral decision to be successful.

[
Adam Montana] but the CBI is the entity that ultimately controls and maintains the value via their auctions and willingness to rebuy the currency

[
Adam Montana] so the answer is: Both are involved, but the CBI really has the final say on the rate.

[
[
Saint] That was the last one
[
Adam Montana] sweet!
[
Saint]       

[
Adam Montana] ok everyone! Thanks for letting me get through the chat, and if you've got a cell phone... go ahead and send "storm" to 80888 to donate $10 to the Salvation Army Disaster Relief.

[
Adam Montana] Have a great day, and of course... GOOOOO RVVVVVV!!!!!

Topic:
text "storm" to 80888 to donate $10 to Salvation Army
[Adam Montana] open floor
[
Adam Montana] thanks everyone

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

So many questions left unanswered ? How come?

I feel the same way. So many times after reading his chats I am left with the question of does he even read his own site? Yota gives us more information than Adam does. The last three months of Adams chats have been really unfulfilling. I know he doesn’t want to stick his neck out, but give us something. He always says he knows something and will get back to us. Yet he never does. It is really frustrating.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Maybe it was Al Bundys fault.  He had a question(s) that was about 20 plus pages long.  Just kidding Al, mine was only two sentences and Adam didn't answer it either.  Yours came with lots of backup.  Mine came from a simpleton.  I was watching Morgan Freeman's through the Wormhole and I've decided that Adam has some selective, ah, ah, ah, uh, uh, umm, umm answering deficiency.

Just humor all.  Everyone has been so tight lately, I thought it best to inform you all of that.

• Upvote 2

I feel the same way. So many times after reading his chats I am left with the question of does he even read his own site? Yota gives us more information than Adam does. The last three months of Adams chats have been really unfulfilling. I know he doesn’t want to stick his neck out, but give us something. He always says he knows something and will get back to us. Yet he never does. It is really frustrating.

Adam provides you with a FREE website to post your gripes.......that should be enough, for now.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

I understand all that. But see the thing is that he's our go to guy. And I feel like we wait all week to hear from him and then, thats it all done ,good bye, you know!

Iraq didn't even have a seated government when I got involved in this deal......for some it's been much longer.  Yet, thru time the seated government came to pass, as will all the other little mechanisms that have to happen for an RV to be implemented.  My analogy of Iraq is this:  They are like an infant taking baby steps......it's just that this infant has also learned to moon walk.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I understand all that. But see the thing is that he's our go to guy. And I feel like we wait all week to hear from him and then, thats it all done ,good bye, you know!

I remember when he use to show up in the middle of the week and comment on some of the stuff out there. Now it's just once a week to push his VIP

I remember when he use to show up in the middle of the week and comment on some of the stuff out there. Now it's just once a week to push his VIP

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I agree - The Chat was very short and I notice many articles that was posted did not get addressed.  not trying to beat a dead horse but many people have great questions and did not get a detailed answer.  I hope Adam can address sometime soon.

Hope Adam can address some of these questions - I remember the samething that he use to go into more details when anwering questions.  We have lots of newbies on the site and during the Chat's needs to be more details and explanations of the current events in Iraq if he have any from his intel.  We get lots of non-sense from other sites posting events and there needs to be more clarifications.  GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately many of the questions asked simply don't have an answer,,,at least not a simple or definitive one. Other times questions asked are from rumors that take away from what is really going on, and Adam could spend all day answering those types of questions.  Let's face it, how do you answer "Will the RV have to wait until after...If the guy on __ site posted __ how will that affect us?

Yes, I agree sometimes AM seems a bit short or not fully answering or addressing a question...but if there really is no concrete answer, or it requires a significant discussion, or sometimes he just doesn't have the answer (which he freely admits) or he is not at liberty to share what he has heard, what is he to do?

We would all like this ride to be over, and then we can move on to things that are hopefully a bit more stable and secure. Remember, as frustrating as this all is, the upside remains that this may very well become the single greatest (and potentially life-changing) investment we will all have ever made. It has the potential to re-set the global economy for that matter. So as frustrating as it is, and as much as we all wish we had more knowledge, power, control and the ability to make and move forward with future plans (as I am sure AM does), we are all doing as much as we can for our own futures'. I for one believe we are in exactly the right place, and are poised to perhaps move forward in a manner in which most of us can only have dreamed of (and then of course there are those of us who would simply be quite happy to return to the place we once found ourselves in prior to the economic crash of 2008). :twocents:    

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Ungrateful Kid like attitudes - GROW UP. Mommy and Daddy did not get me the Bike I wanted - They got me a 10 Speed insted. I to wish for more positive News of how long we will have to wait, but I understand that you need a Prediction to accomplish that. Adam gives the facts he knows with a little bit of his own speculation. If you can not accept that then get your FIX at the sites that have said it will RV on wed for the past 2 years. Adam has given his free time to answer questions and keep us as informed with facts as often as he can. I GREATLY APPRECIATE that and you should too. I Love Everybody, but I am really ashamed of some people.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 6

Well coming to AMs defense some have put up silly questions. I think there should be some limits to the subjects/questions. ,,

Ideally Pose your Q in one sentence with one reference, if appropriate.

Ban frivolous Qs , stay on the subject of dinar.

Don't expect a date or rate.

If you want a quality chat, respect AMs time and resources.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam. Time for me to fly away...I dont think rv is anytime soon. Certainly not this year....ill stop by from time to time....if no rv by 2015 then iam selling :)

If it don't RV by 2015 I'm sellin too  <_<  good thing it's gonna RV between now and 2014 :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

:lol: WOW.

Sorry everyone, I'm not going to come in here and give rate-and-date updates no matter how much you want it. There just isn't much news to talk about this week.

And quite honestly, sometimes I just get tired of answering the same questions repeatedly. I also don't always have time to study every single article every single week, and then pontificate endlessly on them every single Wednesday.

If that's not ok with you, please find a site where your needs are met. I promise I will not be offended.

:tiphat:

Adam provides you with a FREE website to post your gripes.......that should be enough, for now.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Thanks Shabs :)

MIT, I don't have all the answers... nor have I ever said I do. As a VIP member, you can always send urgent requests to our support email... other than that, we're all in the same boat. The Waiting Boat.

Well coming to AMs defense some have put up silly questions. I think there should be some limits to the subjects/questions. ,,
Ideally Pose your Q in one sentence with one reference, if appropriate.
Ban frivolous Qs , stay on the subject of dinar.
Don't expect a date or rate.
If you want a quality chat, respect AMs time and resources.

Thank you rockfl9 :twothumbs:

• Upvote 10