Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru JohnM flying to London to cash out. RV blocked in USA.

Luigi1

OK Everybody, here's the latest I see from John M on 5-22-2013 as of 6:00 am PST... (Discernment Advised)

RV UPDATE NEWS
RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA
JL (UST) PULLED TRIGGER AT 4:40 PST AND CL (IMF) SIGNED OFF AT 4:45 PST.

PUBLIC EXCHANGING WEDNESDAY MORNING AT THE BANKS.

NEW TREASURY MONEY WILL BE AVAILABLE.

THIS IS BIG HISTORICAL MOMENT IN MANKIND HISTORY. REPUBLIC IS RESTORED, FED RESERVE AND IRS OUT. GOOD GUYS WON!

MUCH APPRECIATION TO THE WHITE KNIGHTS AND THE GOOD GUYS FOR THEIR EFFORTS.

Awesome.................................

• Upvote 1

OK Everybody, here's the latest I see from John M on 5-22-2013 as of 6:00 am PST... (Discernment Advised)

RV UPDATE NEWS

PUBLIC EXCHANGING WEDNESDAY MORNING AT THE BANKS.

THIS IS BIG HISTORICAL MOMENT IN MANKIND HISTORY. REPUBLIC IS RESTORED, FED RESERVE AND IRS OUT. GOOD GUYS WON!

It's Wednesday...I'm just not feeling rich.

• Upvote 2

It's Wednesday...I'm just not feeling rich.

LOL

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

500 dinar it'll RV in Toledo next. And yes it'll be blocked, and yes... It will be tiered.

End Quote

Toledo, Spain or Toledo , USA  (Ohio)? I need to know exactly which plane to catch.

It'd be FASCINATING to watch the  attentive, serious and detailed verification process they supposedly go through in order to validate info such  as  this one before letting it loose on the Net.......

Good One Umbertino :lol:

• Upvote 1

Relax Folks, they got the answers as of 5/22/2013 at Nesara Blogspot.com! 

Get a 'Load' of this:

RUMOR at Nesara BlogSpot: John MacHaffie

DO NOT CALL THE BANKS!!!!

RV UPDATE NEWS RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA

PUBLIC EXCHANGING WEDNESDAY AT THE BANKS. NEW RATES TO POST AFTER FOREX POSTING.

BANK SCREENS WERE LOADED AT 4:40 AM EST. READY FOR EXCHANGE BETWEEN 2:00 TO 4:00 PM EST FROM FOREX SOURCE.

THANK YOU LORD

500 dinar it'll RV in Toledo next. And yes it'll be blocked, and yes... It will be tiered.

End Quote

Toledo, Spain or Toledo , USA  (Ohio)? I need to know exactly which plane to catch.

Agreed.

It'd be FASCINATING to watch the  attentive, serious and detailed verification process they supposedly go through in order to validate info such  as  this one before letting it loose on the Net.......

I personally sent an email to Johnnie M about an hour ago (10am) regarding his "prediction" for an RV today as nothing is showing on Forex or CBI, but no response from him...

Funny that. (Not)

Now he's updated his site with the following (really stretching the clock out here on us again today so Double Discernment Advised now).

Also just realized that he likes to post his info in ALL CAPS just like some of the "others"... hmmmm

Guess I'll leave my bag packed for Reno a while longer, but I'm putting the sammies back in the fridge.

RV UPDATE NEWS

PUBLIC EXCHANGING WEDNESDAY AT THE BANKS. NEW RATES TO POST AFTER FOREX POSTING.

BANK SCREENS WERE LOADED AT 4:40 AM EST. READY FOR EXCHANGE BETWEEN 2:00 TO 4:00 PM EST FROM FOREX SOURCE.

PA10: LOL I was just sitting here pondering whether or not to push the post button with that info and waited 15 minutes to do it.

Glad you "went there" first!

We should ALL have learned by now , Any rate change will first show up on the CBI web site... No other central bank is going to back the dinar until it does. The Guroos would like you to belive the plot that the dinar is going to revalue across the earth.

No way . if Iraq will not back the dinar at $0.10 no other country will.

We should ALL have learned by now , Any rate change will first show up on the CBI web site... No other central bank is going to back the dinar until it does. The Guroos would like you to belive the plot that the dinar is going to revalue across the earth.

No way . if Iraq will not back the dinar at $0.10 no other country will.

latest Iraqi news...they're starving...they're rioting in the streets, their purchasing power is devastated.

Another 200 people killed this week in bombing & riots all across the country, many are demanding bread to feed their kids.

Maliki still refuses to sign bill to load the cards after promising to do so last week to save himself.

Iran issued new warning not to remove Maliki by force.

This don't sound like no RV to me.

• Upvote 1

Well, I'm off to London to cash out. Then its straight over to Hartleypool to buy Cuban cigars, and a new pair of exploding trousers. 

A brisk walk over to Hyde Park where I shall sit down on a very comfy chair, smoking my cigar, wearing my exploding trousers, with a pair of underwear on my head, stuff a very large # 2 pencil up each nostril then blow my self up.

Then I'm off to the pub for Hard Cider, Rabbit Pie & Darts.

exploding pants?  Then maybe you shoulc have Bangers and Mash instead of Rabbit Pie. *lol*

He flew all the way to England for 1160 rate? That wasn't very smart.

His latest, tier III cash outs...that's us...going on right now in China...no rate just cash out.

Obama agreed to let China cash out first. We will have to wait until Tuesday because of the holiday.

What did you expect? Seriously?

Bigfoot & ET just cashed out at $3.42.

• Upvote 1

Yup...it's the weekend & the Gurus are out in full force.

The latest update...it RVed in Colorado. Can you say " Rocky Mountain High"

Could it be all that marijuana?

5-24-13-GET Team-Anyone in Colorado manage to get even one person to admit anything whatsoever concerning the RV??? Just curious...

I have personal confirmations AZ, CO & SF Currency Manager WM & investment Group, Hang on this is real

• Upvote 1

...and here's another exclusive extravaganza...from Guru nasara...

RVed again in the EU. Fat cats only cashing out with back screens. I can't believe these Gurus.

Oh the freakn injustice of this RV.........It doesn't RV in some places but affords the luxury to RV  again in some other places. I hate it!

Tiers of Joy ?? Wasn't Radar from the M.A.S.H. series a Toledo native?? Bet he will announce the RV from there.[/quote

I think it was Clinger that was from Teledo! Radar I can't remember though! Clinger was the one who wore dresses and got stupid, maybe Clinger is a guru!