Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru JohnM flying to London to cash out. RV blocked in USA.

Luigi1

According to Guru John, it RVed in London...cashing out but no rate given just cashing out.

End Quote

lol.

The Gurus are desperate for any RV news story.

About a month ago they were cashing out in Reno, Australia & NZ, then HK & Singapore & finally a Paris cash outs of VND.

The Gurus are desperate.  Period. And because of that they ( try to) make others' life miserable ( as theirs).

Dinar sells must be down!

That.. Or Dealers are super greedy.. I'd go for the latter.

Where will it RV tomorrow? Vladivostok? Pyongyang? Easter Island? The Gurus are on the move...

Good one......And agreed.

According to Guru John, it RVed in London...cashing out but no rate given just cashing out.

End Quote

lol.

The Gurus are desperate.  Period. And because of that they ( try to) make others' life miserable ( as theirs).

That.. Or Dealers are super greedy.. I'd go for the latter.

Good one......And agreed.

I thought I heard it all. This excuse why we are not cashing out is a real doozie. I got to admit, it tops all other excuses. Blocked!

• Upvote 1

The currency auctions continue at an UNPRECIDENTED rate with banks DUMPING their stocks of dinars as QUICKLY as possible.

The avalanche of increased bombings and the ever-growing numbers of people killed in Iraq is showing EVERYBODY that there is NOTHING stable about the government! Another paid VACATION for their government SURELY is going to fix things. . .RIGHT?

The US has EXTENDED the "protection" of Iraqi assests held in 50 other countries so that Iraq doesn't HAVE to accept financial responsibility to those they owe BILLIONS! So why on earth would they WANT to revalue their currency UPWARDS when they don't HAVE to? For 3 years the guru's have told us that Iraq can't fulfill their budget unless they revalue. But guess what???  They've done it EVERY YEAR SO FAR!

We watch and listen to guru's and post their garbage, those who make things up as they go, and IGNORE the FACTS of what is HAPPENING. The street value of the dinar is slipping EVERY DAY even below the already dismal 1166 per dollar. Currency auctions show world banks CAN'T WAIT to dump their collection of dinars even at only1166 to the dollar, just to get SOMETHING!

How many of those currently SELLING you dinars are willing to BUY yours back?

Are a dozen international banks stupid and only OKIE knows what's going on? An oil field hand with a 3rd grade vocabulary claiming a "GAG" order from his friends in the Keystone Cops?

But. . . . .we keep repeating his mantra:  "WE ARE CLOSER TODAY THAN EVER BEFORE. NUFF SAID."

• Upvote 1

Stop it. You're dashing my dreams.

Go rv

Here's the latest update...no RV yesterday because of a bank holiday in Canada.

There will be bank holidays this week in Timbuktu, Kodiak Island, Easter Island & Mars that could delay things this week.

From Guru John MacHaffie...21-5-13-RV UPDATE NEWS ANTICIPATING BANKS EXCHANGING TODAY FOR PRIVATE & PUBLIC CUSTOMERS. DELAYED YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF BANK HOLIDAY IN CANADA & EUROPE.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1

Here's the latest update...no RV yesterday because of a bank holiday in Canada.

There will be bank holidays this week in Timbuktu, Kodiak Island, Easter Island & Mars that could delay things this week.

From Guru John MacHaffie...21-5-13-RV UPDATE NEWS ANTICIPATING BANKS EXCHANGING TODAY FOR PRIVATE & PUBLIC CUSTOMERS. DELAYED YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF BANK HOLIDAY IN CANADA & EUROPE.

Lol

I thought I heard it all. This excuse why we are not cashing out is a real doozie. I got to admit, it tops all other excuses. Blocked!

One could really say that  with this one they have well lost their dignity... IF they ever got one to begin with .

Tiers of Joy ?? Wasn't Radar from the M.A.S.H. series a Toledo native?? Bet he will announce the RV from there.

That would be Klinger,the guy in the dress.. The section 8 character,just like the guru.. Crazy..

• Upvote 1

Well, just got a call from my friend who is a pilot flying the gulf. he is heavily invested, wants an RV bad (told me he is retiring in a few months), goes to various countries in the area, including Iraq, is Kuwaiti and told me very clearly, "No change in the value'. So, I guess the guru's need to make up another story after this one fizzles out in a few more days. Cheers and go RV

• Upvote 1

from another source...

According to Guru John, it RVed in London...cashing out but no rate given just cashing out. What will these Gurus come up with next? Blocked! I thought I heard everything. Blocked!

20-5-13-Guru JohnMachaffie-RV update news, Monday: ON TUESDAY JOHNNY IS PLANNING ON FLYING TO LONDON IF RV IS STILL BLOCKED IN THIS COUNTRY. 

Dust off the passports. Out of my way TSA, here I come. Get the tea & crumpets ready. London, here I come with Dinars in hand. Blimey, I say.

I heard from a friend that has a friend that told him that there's been a run on tea and crumpets in the U.K. But there's plenty of sheep dip and meddow muffins around.

I guess he's back from his vacation to Uranus searching for Klingons.  Scotty, beam me to London.

Here's the latest from TerryK...

"HOW MANY PEOPLE HEARD CL (CHRISTINE LEGARDE) PULLED THAT TRIGGER AGAIN TODAY"

How many times do they have to pull the trigger or push the button? Just curious.

• Upvote 3

500 dinar it'll RV in Toledo next. And yes it'll be blocked, and yes... It will be tiered.

End Quote

Toledo, Spain or Toledo , USA  (Ohio)? I need to know exactly which plane to catch.

Oh, the things that desperation for attention make some people do. If it wasn't so sickening, it might almost be funny...jeez, if I could just find my airsickness bag...

Agreed.

Well, just got a call from my friend who is a pilot flying the gulf. he is heavily invested, wants an RV bad (told me he is retiring in a few months), goes to various countries in the area, including Iraq, is Kuwaiti and told me very clearly, "No change in the value'. So, I guess the guru's need to make up another story after this one fizzles out in a few more days. Cheers and go RV

It'd be FASCINATING to watch the  attentive, serious and detailed verification process they supposedly go through in order to validate info such  as  this one before letting it loose on the Net.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

OK Everybody, here's the latest I see from John M on 5-22-2013 as of 6:00 am PST... (Discernment Advised)

RV UPDATE NEWS
RV BUTTON WAS PUSHED HERE FOR AMERICA
JL (UST) PULLED TRIGGER AT 4:40 PST AND CL (IMF) SIGNED OFF AT 4:45 PST.

PUBLIC EXCHANGING WEDNESDAY MORNING AT THE BANKS.

NEW TREASURY MONEY WILL BE AVAILABLE.

THIS IS BIG HISTORICAL MOMENT IN MANKIND HISTORY. REPUBLIC IS RESTORED, FED RESERVE AND IRS OUT. GOOD GUYS WON!

MUCH APPRECIATION TO THE WHITE KNIGHTS AND THE GOOD GUYS FOR THEIR EFFORTS.