Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru JohnM flying to London to cash out. RV blocked in USA.

Luigi1

from another source...

According to Guru John, it RVed in London...cashing out but no rate given just cashing out. What will these Gurus come up with next? Blocked! I thought I heard everything. Blocked!

20-5-13-Guru JohnMachaffie-RV update news, Monday: ON TUESDAY JOHNNY IS PLANNING ON FLYING TO LONDON IF RV IS STILL BLOCKED IN THIS COUNTRY. 

Dust off the passports. Out of my way TSA, here I come. Get the tea & crumpets ready. London, here I come with Dinars in hand. Blimey, I say.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Unfriggin beleiveable.....will it not stop...or are we missing something., I would think the internet would be on top of this. or are they smarter than we think...hmmmmmm, Nahhh. -_-

Edited by lost one

Canadian Moose biscuits, London crumpets, Singapore tea cakes, New Zealand kiwi cheesecakes, what in the world are we not   having  tonight. It's and RV.  Get me a ticket to Big Ben City. I wanna cash in these deenars.Where do these people come up with this junk. Oh MY Goodness are they blind or just can't read. No RV until GOI  is done and stability exists in the Land. NOt Hapeening People. Don't believe all these Puke-r Pumpers.

West to East family 2 stops in Europe to London to NY--Reno--San fran--Hawaii next--must of needed that 787 Dreamliner to continue on --American is putting them back on line this week --how silly we are to believe it just take a push of a button! Comes down to a plane fight with only 4 seats--my bad for being so naïve

Shucks --they couldn't get a flight to the sandwich islands --capt cook is flip flopping in his grave--LOL!

The Gurus are desperate for any RV news story.

About a month ago they were cashing out in Reno, Australia & NZ, then HK & Singapore & finally a Paris cash outs of VND.

bugger never got the message we could cash out here in NZ , guess thats my chance gone

• Upvote 1

Well, I'm off to London to cash out. Then its straight over to Hartleypool to buy Cuban cigars, and a new pair of exploding trousers. 

A brisk walk over to Hyde Park where I shall sit down on a very comfy chair, smoking my cigar, wearing my exploding trousers, with a pair of underwear on my head, stuff a very large # 2 pencil up each nostril then blow my self up.

Then I'm off to the pub for Hard Cider, Rabbit Pie & Darts.

• Upvote 2