Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello folks. I have been a dinar revaluation supporter for 8 years, though I have never subscribed to the large new value thrown about. I have thought it might come in around $0.27. There isn't a person here who wouldn't be pleased with that. A key "lopster" has been Walkem. People have jumped on him wondering why he would post so much if he believed the currency would lop. I think he feels after a lop, then the rate would be about 3 and we would basically triple our money. Not too many of us would have bought the dinar with the possibility that we might triple our money. Quite frankly, I have doing day trading (with not a lot of money) and I have been doing quite well. Last week, I made $1800 on GE. Buy when it's about $22.75 and, when you get a profit, follow that profit with a stop loss, usually $0.10 lower than the asking price. This way, you have now guaranteed a profit for you and you are happy when the stock goes up or down. I have repeated this process with other such stocks and I am consistently making 35%. But, I continue to hold onto the dinar because it represents a chance at changing my family's life. However, I am getting up there (don't worry not too many of you could beat me in tennis or playing shortstop (72 yrs old) - I can make the throw and I run bases like Jackie Robinson.

Now, we have the stepped up attacks in Iraq. We don't know who the good guys are and there may not be any. They will become a terrorist state and we cannot go in for a third time. This time, our troops would never be able to walk any street, we have lost enough men. The poor non politicals in Iraq are doomed and will be in harms way. Just think, Eisenhower's Dulles brothers instituted the coup of Iran, bringing in the Shah. From that point on, the Jihadists are virtually pledged to kill Americans. So, every day, we see Iraq slipping back into the tyranny of past years. I do think Obama will hit Syria and Iran for political reasons - that is what Clinton did, when Monica gate became hot. He just attacked somebody to defray the pressure. In Somalia, he left our troops without proper fire power, a burnt torso of an American hero being dragged through the streets like a slaughtered pig. Now, we have wifey poo (what difference does it make) Hillarious virtually doing the same thing. So, I think the political climate will not allow this RV to happen, at least not for another decade. The world is spawning more terroists every day, more than even the killing of each other can overcome. My opinion. Some might think I am anti-Muslim. Draw your own conclusions. Enjoy the day. Soon the Bears will be in pads again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Can't believe I spelled State wrong. Please remember the meanings of "there" "their" "they're". No Asian student in this country would use it incorrectly, like we see so often in these forums. Lot of negs coming here, but if you are writing business letters, this could be crucial to the reader's opinion.

• Upvote 2

Can't believe I spelled State wrong. Please remember the meanings of "there" "their" "they're". No Asian student in this country would use it incorrectly, like we see so often in these forums. Lot of negs coming here, but if you are writing business letters, this could be crucial to the reader's opinion.

makes since

• Upvote 2