Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Soro Bought 50 Billion Dinars

rulesforrebels

guess if I am doing my math right....(too many zeros on a Saturday night) this would be an investment of 40 million USD for the IQD.......not a lot for a man valued in March of 2013 at 19.2 billion USD........Soros is a noted currency trader......(perhaps should have used traitor instead)....but none the less......if he did get invested with that amount this would indicate to me that we are involved in a great investment....

• Upvote 5

I heard a guy on the L this morning saying talking about the recent trade George Soros did shorting new zealand money or australian money or something like that but he was saying he also just bought 50 billion dinars. ANy truth to that?

Who is George Soro?

This sounded like a thread that proves G. Soros bought a lot of dinar. It seems to be a rumor about the possibility of a rumor. 

Kuwaiti Dinar maybe ..... I dont thing he's stupid enough to blow $50 billion on something so high risk. and just because he's super rich does not mean he gets inside info, he's exactly the kind of person they dont want to have inside information.

• Upvote 1