Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The DFI Fund protection has been extended for another year!!

Candy01

Hello Adam and All,

The DFI fund protection has been extended for another year!

What does this mean for the RV?  I will be asking this question for sure for Adam's next chat!!

Thanks for your feedback!!

:shrug:

• Upvote 1

http://www.whitehous...bilization-iraq For Immediate Release May 17, 2013 Message -- Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Stabilization of Iraq TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES: Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)) provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, within 90 days prior to the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date. In accordance with this provision, I have sent to the Federal Register for publication the enclosed notice stating that the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq that was declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, is to continue in effect beyond May 22, 2013.

"Obstacles to the continued reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Accordingly, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149023-message-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-the-stabilization-of-iraq/#ixzz2TcOb1OUI

• Upvote 1

http://www.whitehous...bilization-iraq For Immediate Release May 17, 2013 Message -- Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Stabilization of Iraq TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES: Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)) provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, within 90 days prior to the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date. In accordance with this provision, I have sent to the Federal Register for publication the enclosed notice stating that the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq that was declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, is to continue in effect beyond May 22, 2013.

"Obstacles to the continued reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Accordingly, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq."

Without knowledge of it being published in the Federal Register-- there's 6 days [and counting] left.

I would think this counts as the notice to Congress

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149023-message-continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-the-stabilization-of-iraq/#ixzz2TcOb1OUI

• Upvote 1

This comes as absolutely no surprise, to me, whatsoever. Gee, what other rabbit are they waiting to pull out of their hat ?

I hate to tell myself this, buuuuut; I told me so !! Now I have to kick my A$$ because I won/lost the BET. This is almost as bad as losing an arguement with me/myself. I hate losing in 3rd person.

More dramamine & a barf bag, the roller coaster ride continues !

This comes as absolutely no surprise, to me, whatsoever. Gee, what other rabbit are they waiting to pull out of their hat ?

I hate to tell myself this, buuuuut; I told me so !! Now I have to kick my A$$ because I won/lost the BET. This is almost as bad as losing an arguement with me/myself. I hate losing in 3rd person.

More dramamine & a barf bag, the roller coaster ride continues !

I'd buy you a drink if it'd make you feel a bit better.

We're all sick and tired of this crazy ride-myself included.

I'm just hoping you don't have to change your name to "20 YEARS LATER"

Hope you have a better night :)

I'd buy you a drink if it'd make you feel a bit better.

We're all sick and tired of this crazy ride-myself included.

I'm just hoping you don't have to change your name to "20 YEARS LATER"

Hope you have a better night :)

Appreciate the offer FF. Taking care of the drink right now. Don't normally make a Gin Martini, shaken not stirred, with a garlic stuffed mega green olive & a cocktail onion, at midnight - 2nite I shall indulge . . . god I hope it's not "20 YEARS LATER" . . . that would be most disconcerting. :tiphat:

I'll get past it. Just a bit cranky this evening. Really would like to see a positive outcome for us all :soon:

• Upvote 1