Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mormon dealer friend - is a Tier 2 ? -

NORTEC

- When I started to buy alot more IQD -

- I found a dealer that was selling on Ebay out of Murrietta CA. - (I live in SanDiego)

- We metup - and I bought a few million dinar -

- after the purchase - a week later - I re-contacted him -

- And I asked if he was interested in a Barter -

- I would trade 100 ounce .999 silver bars for IQD - at 1st he said no -

- But he contacted me 2 weeks later and said - Yes - that he was interested -

- So - we met - and exchanged Metal for Paper -

- He really liked that barter situation

- (so we met several times over a 6 month window)

- I asked him what his Religious back ground was - he said that he is a devout Mormon -

- Everytime we met - we would talk about our Faiths - and the differences and similarities -

- The last time we met - I asked him about a Rumor about - Mormon SKR's in Reno Nevada -

- He stated that Mormons out of Utah had access to Banking privileges -

- And that he was apart of a group that had some inside knowledge of tiered levels -

- Once I picked up on what he said - (I started to ask more questions) -

- I expressed my interest in becoming a Tier SKR holder -

- Thats when he started to change the subject -

- That was the last time that we met - He won't return my phone calls -

- Afterwards - I felt more confident about my Investment in the IQD and its pending RV -

- I continue to send him emails - but I get no response -

- Hopefully - and expectantly I await the RV -

- True Story -

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

He probably thought you were the FBI. Talking about the tier cash out.

- Considering how much time we spent talking face to face over a 6 month period -

- Trading Silver for IQD -  I believe that he was comfortable and relaxed - and opened up -

- When he talked about the Tier subject -

- In my heart - I knew it to be true -

• Upvote 1

- Considering how much time we spent talking face to face over a 6 month period -

- Trading Silver for IQD -  I believe that he was comfortable and relaxed - and opened up -

Ok.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think the opposite, I think he was scamming you and getting silver, which he can move now. Personally I think we will make money on this, but the tier subject is all bull.

• Upvote 5

- The last time we met - I asked him about a Rumor about - Mormon SKR's in Reno Nevada -

- He stated that Mormons out of Utah had access to Banking privileges -

- And that he was apart of a group that had some inside knowledge of tiered levels -

- True Story -

I've been pondering what you said in your post Nortec :) Interesting to say the least.

I live in Utah and when I first invested and was doing some research I ran across a warning from "The Church" to it's members.

It advised them NOT to buy Iraqi dinar... calling it one of the top 10 scams in Utah. So What's Up With That?

BTW what is a SKR???

• Upvote 1

I continue to highly doubt that there shall be any tiers when our time finally comes.

What we hold in our possession is the legal currency of a foreign country. Any effort to reestablish its value in multiples rather than a single value, regardless of the reason, would be fraud.

For example, just try to imagine the chaos and outrage if a single USD were worth $1 dollar to those folks who earn less than $20K per year, and worth $5 dollars for those who earn $250K or more per year. It wouldn't be very long before the predicted civil war would begin here in the USA. It would be us regular folks against those "Tier 1 & Tier 2" people, as well as the Federal Reserve or whoever else (including our very own federal government, if guilty) allowed such a travesty to occur in the first place.

Currency is NOT stocks, bonds, or other financial instruments. It is the official medium of exchange for goods and services, and for all legal transactions of business, issued with and/or for the authority of that country.

All we await is the approval of those entities responsible for making such decisions to then announce that the IQD is no longer restricted from international trade, and that its value in such trade is established to be a certain amount relative to other currencies of the world. What that amount/value happens to be at that time shall determine what, if anything, we shall gain or lose as a result of our decision to acquire it as we have at the price we paid to acquire it when we did so. We shall then EXCHANGE it for other currencies we choose to use instead of it, that is unless we intend to travel to Iraq and use the IQD there, or simply hold onto it as a reserve currency ourselves.

In my estimation, all references made to tiered revaluations of the IQD are meant to confuse and anger those of us who consider ourselves NOT a member of a "higher tier.

Billio0

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 13

Think about it. If he traded dinar for the dollar value of your silver but was going to get a much better rate then you are on his cash out because he's tier 2 or some fantasy like that, then he actually lost money. Sounds like he went with money in the hand and cut contact before you wised up.

• Upvote 2

I don't know about tiers but I work for a company who was bought by a Morman corporation out of Utah.  They block everything on the internet so employees can't surf.  I can't check out the local school's sport calendar but I can look up anything about the dinar.  I have always found that quite odd and can only explain it by assuming they are invested.

I am not a big believer of the tier action.  Personally I think it is an avenue to get don't promote other sites believing they will get a cash out sooner, more and quicker than what they ordinarily would.  If it is fact, well there is not much I can do about it, nor could have.  I have a friend who did get involved and they believe it was on the up and up to this day.  But they cannot give details as to what they were told when they handed the dinar over and signed on.

In my estimation, all references made to tiered revaluations of the IQD are meant to confuse and anger those of us who consider ourselves NOT a member of a "higher tier.

Well hold it...  I thought I was in tier 1...?

heh...

• Upvote 1

- Everyone has read the posts from - Wife in the know - right ? -

- I heard about the Tiers and the SKRs before her posts -

- SKRs - Safe keeping receipts -

- Tiers - (politicians, bankers, dignitaries, Big whales .. etc ..)

- Do you trully think that we (the little people) will be treated like Tiers 1 & 2 ? -

- There will always be a privileged society of sorts that will receive before we do -

- The whole RV - from rags to riches - is a reset of Global magnitude -

- Yes - we will get our portion -

- But not before tiers 1 & 2  -

- I do believe that it will RV -

- and we will get our due portion according to how much IQD & VND we hold -

- The reason I hold as much IQD & VND as I do is because of my Mormon contact -