Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

moose 57

Hi, God, it's me. Some of us are getting older and things are getting

bad here. Energy, healthcare and food costs are too high, and the future

doesn't look good. I know some have taken you out of our schools,

government, veteran's funerals, and even Christmas. But God I'm asking

you to come back and re-bless America . We really need you! As you know,

there are more of us who want you than those who don't!

Thank You, God, I Love you.

moose 57

• Upvote 11

"As you know,
there are more of us who want you than those who don't!"

I'm not sure that's true. On the surface maybe. But, I remember some scriptures that tell a different story. Narrow road and all...

But, you are certainly right about one thing; we do most certainly need Him.

• Upvote 2

That's okay, everything is temporary on the earth planet. Those that don't get it right this time will have another shot in another life.  Always do what you say you will and don't intrude on others.  There's lots of God's love out there, one just has to be open to it.  Look at all of the things that are right and don't worry too much about what is wrong.  We always get back what we put out. 

I think as we get older, we come to understand the need to have God in our lives more and more. Lord knows it took me a VERY long time to evolve into the person who realized the need to involve God in every aspect of my life and not just when I was in the foxhole begging for help.

My prayer is that he instills that knowledge into his younger children so they may see the big picture and understand the importance of a God based life sooner rather than later.

The powers that be can take God out of anything they choose. They can not, however, take God out of my home or my heart. That goes for my children as well.

Terrific post Moose. You hit the nail on the head. Thank you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Those that don't get it right this time will have another shot in another life.

But can we take our dinars with us.   :lol:

That's okay, everything is temporary on the earth planet. Those that don't get it right this time will have another shot in another life.  Always do what you say you will and don't intrude on others.  There's lots of God's love out there, one just has to be open to it.  Look at all of the things that are right and don't worry too much about what is wrong.  We always get back what we put out. 

Very well said, I agree with you.....

Hi, God, it's me. Some of us are getting older and things are getting

bad here. Energy, healthcare and food costs are too high, and the future

doesn't look good. I know some have taken you out of our schools,

government, veteran's funerals, and even Christmas. But God I'm asking

you to come back and re-bless America . We really need you! As you know,

there are more of us who want you than those who don't!

Thank You, God, I Love you.

moose 57

Moose57, that was beautiful.  God hears all prayers and yours is one that will never be passed up.  I will pass this one on, that's if you don't mind, of course concealing your name.  :)

Moose, that was a beautiful prayer thank you for sharing

We each have our own battles in life - and mine though hard for me to bear will easily pale in comparison to what someone else is carrying on their shoulders -

I believe that each experience  is an opportunity for us to grow in wisdom and love - We can play the part of victim and resist while blaming others -- or we can accept -- adapt - and / or change to move forward  - I will admit that I have resisted and allowed myself to be "stuck" in uncomfortable places / situations for lack of confidence  or even fear -

The  human element / side does have weaknesses and vulnerabilities therefore we progress accordingly  - I do feel that 99% of the Dinar holders have at some  point  felt discouraged, frustrated, and just plain worn out, and understandably so. Most of those are still hanging on I believe .

I am not posting so much as of late but do read and felt that this post may be  of interest and a little encouraging to someone -  The post  was written by another and was found elsewhere - I hope it will encourage  to endure a while longer -

God  does not give us what he thinks we can handle - but helps us to handle what is given -- Blessings to all <3 <3

By FaithRider » May 14th, 2013, 12:09 pm  •   Endure Until the End

He who endures to the end shall be saved. Matthew 24:13

I was reminded today about a conversation I once had with my designer. I was talking with her about a season we had come through. I was telling her how much I appreciated her hanging in there with us.

I began to think about the trait I have come to admire in a person is just that, the ability to hang in there no matter what.

I don't think this is a trait we are born with; I think it is one of those things that have to be developed in us. You know, those things God must work in us. And the only way to do that is to go through some stuff. It's like praying for patience. God will answer, but His answer will come through times of needing patience and choosing patience when you'd rather not. Right? It's the same with endurance.

If you have received our motivations for very long you know my favorite statement, the one my family grows weary of hearing, everything is a choice. You can choose to be happy or mad. You can choose to have faith or doubt.

You can choose to trust God or not. Endurance is the same, it's a choice. You are simply choosing to stand when everything around you is telling you to quit.

Remember Job? He was in the middle of a time of great challenge. This time had touched his heart when he lost his children, his finances when it touched his crop and animals and then, it touched his body. Yet, Job didn't speak against God.

His wife said to him, "Are you still holding on to your integrity? Curse God and die!" She was encouraging him to speak against God, to say that God wasn't who God said He was.

Now remember, to bless means to empower to prosper, therefore to curse would stop God from working on his behalf. What she was encouraging Job to do was to react according to his flesh and what he was feeling in his emotions. As believers go through times of challenge they often fall into that same trap.

They begin to question God and say things like 'why are you letting this happen to me?' Or 'why are you not coming through for me?' These are questioning God; these are cursing God and putting Him in a position where He can't work on their behalf.

Never do this, no matter what the enemy throws your way, don't question God. Questioning God is doubt and unbelief. God once told me this 'wondering is wavering, wavering is doubt, doubt is sin.' Don't allow your mind to begin to wonder, if you do this will lead you down a path that will take you directly to sin, the sin of unbelief.

Let's look at something else she said 'are you still holding your integrity?' What does that mean? When I looked it up in the Strong's Concordance it means to complete, become whole, to completely cross over. Aha! You see when you choose to endure to the end; you completely cross over to God's side.

You are no longer out in the middle trying to decide if you are fully persuaded, no, you are completely, wholly convinced that God will do what God said He would do and there is no backing up. This is the last place the enemy wants you and he will do everything in his power to keep you from this place.

Because you simply can't stop someone who refuses to stop. And that is who we are.

God is amazing, we are not asked to fight a battle that can't be won. No! The battle has already been won, Jesus defeated Satan completely at the cross. God is simply asking us to trust Him and to endure to the end. It's that simple, trust God and stand.

Anyone can do that, no, it's not always easy, but it is possible and it is all it takes to see the full manifestation of your promise. When you feel you can't do anything more, simply stand.

The battle has been fought and won, you are the victor, Jesus caused you to be more than a conqueror through what He did, you only have to believe God, stand and receive.

Matthew 24:13 says 'he who endures to the end shall be saved.' Saved means delivered, healed, set free, prosperous, at peace, it means everything that you have need of.

So, stand! Endure! Endure to the end and deliverance will be seen.

That is all that is expected of you and God has granted you the ability to do just that. Become a person who never quits, become a person the enemy can't stop; you can make it all the way to the end.

Kim Potter  A New Thing Ministry

PO BOX 750  Dayton, TN 37321

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1 moose . Beautiful prayer.

Hey man you finding any morals yet. I got 30 yeasterday and havnt even been out to my best spot yet. Think its gonna be a good year for them

Haven't looked yet. I'm guessing a week or so . It's such a late spring. Have some for me dog!!!