Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26/Delta CC Notes and Recording Link from Wed.PM - 05/16/2013

ronscarpa

Frank26/Delta CC Notes and Recording Link from Wed.PM - 05/16/2013

Frank26 IQD Conference Call after Investment Night Wed 5/16/2013:

Notes by BulldogFord65

• Frank told us to study BitCoin to learn what it is; today there was a major news article on BitCoin, and we know to stay away from it as O is now messing with it

• Report from Delta: there’s an article that came out today stating the IQD is devaluing rapidly against the US$; Delta called Frank around 1 am and told him that the citizens are making it very clear what they want the CBI and GOI to do – Iraqiya TV is now broadcasting what the people are demanding

• Forum member asked what are the citizens yelling on Iraqiya TV? Are they screaming for the value to go back to 1166? Frank: No – the IQD is not the problem, the US$ is the problem, it’s too expensive for them; with the damaged economy of the USA, how can the dollar keep increasing?? Look back to notes from Monday and Tuesday night

• The citizens are demanding the IQD to be taken to 1:1 with the US$!!

• Frank said over 1 month ago to watch for the US$ to hit 83.73 – the $ goes up and down all day, but notice that it hung at 83.71 for a couple of hours today

• Today Frank told the forum what the next US$ value number is to look for – you have it but we will not post it; you know what to look for next; is this written in stone? No; this comes from God. Frank prays for help and the help comes; Frank shares with the family, and it’s up to the family to take it back to God in prayer

• Just look for the zone of numbers we’ve been talking about on your CCs, and pay attention over this weekend

• Again, the citizens are clamoring for the IQD to go to 1:1 with the US$

• Iraq Council of Ministers is calling for a special conference to discuss the budget from 2013 - 2017 because someone got a lot of money! And we want some, and the citizens want it! This is a projection for the next 5 years – it took 5 years for their currency reform, and now they want to project for the next 5 years – follow the pattern; and the ministers want to meet in the next few days?? Early next week?? “Urgency”

• Iraq is predicting a budget surplus for the next couple of years – how?? Toilet paper IQD value can not project that.

• USA Today pg 4A: O’s team defends war on leaks and denies media surveillance; it’s starting to unravel

• WSJ pg 4A: US opens criminal probe into IRS targeting certain groups; Controversies threaten O’s second term agenda

• Today O called an emergency meeting with the US Treasury – why? To deal with IRS issue? Could be. But, what did BulldogFord65 tell on the conference call last night? What did the congressman say? “the inflation of the IQD is crazy,” and in response to the investment progress status, he replied telling today’s meeting with Ben Bernake (Chairman of the Federal Reserve)

• O is not part of the Marshall plan, he has no control over the RV, so he’s just playing at his own agenda and calling meetings for himself with the UST.

• US$ briefly hit 84.14 today; But over the weekend it will stabilize

• International companies intensify their activities to come in to the Iraqi market – why?? What’s different in Iraq now than last year or year before?? Why do they bust down the door to invest NOW in Iraq's economy? Because it is BOOMING!

• WTO has issued invitation to Iraq to join and to start NOW to do what it needs to do to complete the procedures; why? It’s blatantly obvious they have international currency with this relationship!

• Ministers announce policy to reduce taxes and fees to do business in Iraq, attracting foreign investment. Of course forg. investors will jump at this opportunity.

• Standard Charter bank to open branches in Iraq, and expect to see growth in loans; will open locations in Baghdad and Erbil, and next year in Basrah. Come On !!!

• Many asking about the NY1958 agreement article: Iraq will be a part of it; yes it’s good, but we are focusing on other things; the purpose of this is just to protect the DFI funds from lawsuits – we’ve already covered this with M2 and M being gone; we are looking for other things

• Ministers, CBI and Citizens angry that Iran banks are being promoted at the expense of the Iraq banks – why? Because they are going to be a major player on the international stage; being unfair to Iraqi private bankers; the current laws do not fit with the economic boon that Iraq is going through and now these banks are fighting with each other for the powers that be in Iraq; citizens and ministers angry that other Arab banks are being encouraged, which hurts the Iraqi private banks; take away is that something is going on with the banks in Iraq; why? Because something is going on with the currency!

• Article stating still need a greater effort of the CBI for monetary reform -- you can look at this 2 ways, or from 2 perspectives: Is the glass half empty or half full? We think it’s half full! This means 1) Either they are not ready, OR 2) They are ready and looking for the rate! Frank and his team believe #2

• Go to 5/14 thread, post #339 WS’s article and read again on this subject.

• something hot is happening in the Kurdistan region; don’t know what it is, but will keep looking; hopefully there will be more intel for Monday’s call, we’ll see

• breaking news that it seems that the head of the IRS was just fired to cover O’s tracks in the IRS targeting scandal

• Regner: anything to share? “Nothing that won’t wait” LOL.

TY Kindly for these CC notes BDF65 that You do for Your KTFA Family.......Aloha \m/

KTFA, Frank

• Upvote 4

1. Is frank Jesus?he talks like he is.should i give up my worldly possesions and follow him? just kidding.we take all information with a grain of salt,but i do beleive that the Iraqi people will not stand for this much longer.they see what's going on around them and surprising enough they ask the right questions.some of them I  am ASKING right now,like,HOW DOES THE DOLLAR RISE WHEN OUR ECONOMY IS IN THE CRAPPER? I will tell you the answer.the U.S.government is doing all of the muniplulating it can right now.it is a house of cards.it will fall soon and we all will pay a heavy price for standing around with our hands in our pockets.God knows i hope i am wrong about this but the writing is on the wall.now that i have brought you all a bucket full of cheer let me finish in a good way.y'all have a nice day,ya hear?

Last I saw The dollar index was 84.74......That's the highest I've seen it in a while.....Not the highest but pretty high really.......The economy is doing good if you are on the top end of it and the dow index is an example of that......If you are low on the sliding scale you are not so hot......but if you are on the top end ....the sky is the limit.

Don't forget the econmy14.9 trillion last year and our closest competitor was Germany at 1.8 trillion.