Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 US = 1156 IQD. Does it mean the rate begins to rise again? Is it normal?

ALBUNDY

1 US = 1156 IQD.  Does it mean the rate already begins to rise again? What do you think? You can see and

check  the exchange rate above.

1 GBP = 1489.67 IQD

1 JPY = 11.29 IQD

1 AED = 314.75 IQD

1 KWD = 4040.83 IQD

THE LINK : http://www.iraqdirectory.com/#

Edited by ALBUNDY

Wow. That's a sight for sore eyes. Now, I hope that's not no street rate.

Why would you hope that's not the street rate .... I hope it is.

I'm on my phone here I don't have the time to check the link

If that's the street rate which is unlikely then it would mean that the iqd is stronger in the local market than the CBI sell it for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why would you hope that's not the street rate .... I hope it is.

I'm on my phone here I don't have the time to check the link

If that's the street rate which is unlikely then it would mean that the iqd is stronger in the local market than the CBI sell it for.

Hey, I'm learning. My bad.

• Upvote 2

That's just it fluctuating with the dollar. That's what my currency app currently shows and showed most of the day yesterday. If uou will watch it it will move all day everyday along with the dollar's fluctuations.

Go RV!

Never seen it fluctuate at 1,155 though. I always see the 1,166 rate.

Where have you been on OANDA.com it fluctuates every day. I've seen it go as low as 1143.

That's only the indicative value relative to the dollar that's moving...... As its not an openly traded currency the CBI set the rate which is pegged to the dollar at 1166

the rate is managed  by the cbi to maintain a 1166 to one dollar rate .. i wouldnt say its pegged ..its managed thru auctions

the official exchange rate is the guarenteed exchange rate at the central bank of iraq .. thats what an official exchange rate is .. the one thats guarenteed at the central bank .. right now its 1166 .

there are exchange rate differences , thru money changers ..dealers what ever .. but the official rate  is 1166 .

"official rate "  <<< that terminology  means something .. or they wouldnt use that terminology in the first place .. why say the word official  unless it has  meaning

official rate is a "guarenteed" rate of exchange by the cbi

its used in all their accounting practices .. for paying debts ..internal or external ...govt exchange rate .. un exchange rate ..imf exchange rate >>> 1166

Edited by dontlop

Is this stability of the exchange rate of the Dinar ( 1300-1270 ) a normal street rate or new CBI locked rate? cause when we see the CBI site, the rate is still 1166. I got confused and I need help here.

Finance parliamentary: the start of the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar gradually

Friday, 17 May 2013 13:03

Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar began to gradually return to stability after a series of measures taken by the central bank recently. A member of the Committee Secretary Hadi said that "the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar began to gradually return to the state of stability as the dollar fell against the dinar to 1270 dinars to the dollar after breaking 1300 dinars to the dollar during the past few days."

Hadi explained that "the problem began to fade after a series of measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq is pumping extra amounts of Almuammlh difficult to market," noting that "the foreign currency held by the central bank cover block twice as paper". He continued that "the problem was not with the central bank, but the banks and Chirfah companies, if the point during the last period failing to buy dollars from the central bank, which led to the high value of the dollar against the dinar."

And Hadi and that "the Finance Committee and after the end of the holiday will add legislative and Minister of Finance and agency managers of all banks for the purpose of research topic and how to overcome the problems." The Finance Committee has ضيفت this week, and Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki agency and discussed with him the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar.

THE LINK : http://www.uragency....-05-17-13-03-44